Allianz Travel Insurance - Basic Plan

A must to have, when your on holidays

Used this travel insurance twice in the last two years of travelling. Good value, very happy. Would suggest Allianz to family and friends. Haven’t had to make a insurance claim.

Thanks for the recommendation Eileen! Regards, Tegan

Didn't use it

I found the online form confusing due to the fact that I have some health conditions.
The person in the service center was very helpful in resolving it though.
I didn't claim so I can't really comment on that side of it .
I felt the policy was expensive for what it was and I felt that the exclusions were overbearing.
That said my wife didn't want to go overseas with out health insurance so we got it just in case.

Claim MadeNo
Hi Paul, thank you for sharing your feedback, we really appreciate it. Regards, Tegan

Easy online approach

First time buyer, had pre existing med condition which was easily navigated and accepted. Good pricing and was satisfied with overall experience. Didn’t make a claim so can’t comment on that part.

Claim MadeNo
Hi Archie, thank you for your review. We're happy to hear about your positive experience.

Easy to use specially for pre existing conditions

Policy is good value and is easy to set up - particularly with pre existing conditions. I have not yet made a claim. I have used Allianz at least three times before.

DestinationEurope and South America
Claim MadeNo
Hi Stewart, thank you for your feedback - we're happy to hear about your positive experience to date.

Easy to set up and good value for money

Sign up process was easy. Good coverage. Had no need to make a claim. Will consider using Allianz in the future. Cant think of anything else to say, but necessary to have thirty words. Don’t know why.

DestinationEurope
Claim MadeNo
Thanks for sharing your feedback, and we look forward to covering you next time! Kind regards, Tegan

sense of security

Easy to purchase, reasonable price - fortunately have not had to make a claim... provides a sense of security knowing that if something happens you are covered. Very much appreciated by us.

Insurance Cover For:Adult
DestinationPacific Islands (e.g. Fiji, Vanuatu)
Thanks for the review! Regards, Tegan

Covered what I may have needed

It was easy to set up and reasonable value for money
It's the first time I have used Allianz for travel insurance but will use it again for my next upcoming travels

DestinationAustralia
Claim MadeNo
Thanks for the review Laurie, and we look forward to covering you next time! Kind regards, Tegan

Easy to understand

At least 4 times. Not required to make a claim up to this point , but have us piece of mind knowing we were covered for what applied us . Very happy with price and will continue to use Allianz

DestinationEurope
Claim MadeNo
Very happy with service provided in taking out travel policy and will continue to use Allianz

Awesome service

The sign up process was user friendly and the coverage was great, covering all we required during our overseas travel, no claim was required as we had no issues during our trip

DestinationSouth America
Claim MadeNo
Thanks for the review Rob! Regards, Anthony.

It suited us

This was arranged on the phone and was very easy to do. We felt that it was good value
We did not claim but appreciated the security of the Policy
This was our first time with you

Claim MadeNo
Thanks Graham! Regards, Anthony.

I didn’t need to use it thankfully!

Thankfully we didn’t need to use it but it’s a must to have it. The price was good value and easy to set it up. I would use this company again next time I travel.

Claim MadeNo
Thanks for the review Michelle! Regards, Anthony.

Glad I had it Glad I didn't have to use it

easy as to set it up Have always had travel insurance when I've traveled and very happy that I've never claimed. A friend of mine once claimed fell over just walking hurt her back never ever travel with out it

Claim MadeNo
Thanks for the review! Regards, Anthony.

MY Review

Yes, clear and concise, it was a straight forward system. First time using this company but currently have other insurance policies with this company. Will most likely use it again.

DestinationAustralia
Claim MadeNo
Thanks Clancey! Regards, Anthony.

Hassle Free Peace of Mind

I don't travel too much but when I do travel insurance is one of my highest priorities when planning a trip. I always shop around for the best value for money online with everything I purchase and travel insurance is no exception. This time Allianz came on top by far. With exceptional value, easy to use website and professional service.

Insurance claim madeNo
Hi Toby, hope you had a great trip - glad to hear you found Allianz Travel Insurance good value for money and easy to organise. Regards, Anthony.Thanks Anthony :) When I win the incredibly, amazing, spectacular trip to Thailand I will definitely pick Allianz as my insurer :) tee heeHa ha, great choice Toby! :)

Base Cover - Great Customer Service

The telephone customer service sold me on the policy as the medical I needed was excluded (unfairly but that's not the focus of the review). No claim made so hard to comment on claims and assessment . Would most likely use again.

Hello, thanks for your comment, it's appreciated. Cheers, Anthony

Easy to set up, no issues at all.

I never needed to claim but setting up my insurance was simple and efficient which was exactly what I needed. If you're in a rush I would highly recommend going with Allianz.

Insurance claim madeNo
Hi Matt, happy to hear that you found our travel insurance product easy to organise. Regards, Anthony

See all Allianz Travel Insurance reviews