Allianz Travel Insurance

Allianz Travel Insurance (page 2 of 122)

4.1 from 2,437 reviews

Go to insurer

Since I began overseas travel in 2012 Allianz has been my go to travel insurers. I do compare with other insurers but Allianz proves to be the best value Policy and covers what I need. Easy to set up online. PDS (like all PDSs) is difficult to follow - would like to see a simpler version. No claim required.

DestinationEurope
Claim MadeNo
Hi Susan, thanks for the review. I'll pass on your comment about the PDS to our team. Regards, Anthony.

Easy. Didn't claim

The value was alright. Easy to choose policy. Never made a claim so not sure about the experiemce. I wish there were higher excess options. I wish adding countries was easier online.

Claim MadeNo
Hi Kan, thanks for your feedback - I'll pass it on to our team. Regards, Anthony.

Phuket 2019

This is the first time I’ve used your insurance for travel and although I didn’t need to make a claim I was confident if need you would be there for me.

Insurance Cover For:Child and Teenager
Claim MadeNo
Thanks Marguerite! Regards, Anthony.

Feels good and secure

Policy was excellent value. Less costly then other companies with greater cover.
There was no need to lodge a claim as my holiday was incident free.
This is the second time I have had travel insurance with Allianz

Insurance Cover For:Senior
Claim MadeNo
Hi Peter, glad to hear you were happy with your travel insurance policy. Regards, Anthony.

Knowing I had travel insurance for my time away felt at ease.

Have used Allianz once and satisfied with both the service online and insurance coverage. No claim was required. Will certainly use Allianz again for my next travels. Thank you again

Claim MadeNo
Thanks Wendy! Regards, Anthony.

Good value for money for what I needed

Second time used this cover and gives me great peace of mind as I hire a car and the excess cover is higher than others I have used in the past.

Claim MadeNo
Hi Paul, glad to hear you found us good value for money! Regards, Anthony.

Value of the Travel Policy

The policy is excellent for value.
We did not need to claim anything, but we were sure that if we had any problem Allianz Travel Insurance will be ready for us to help.
W e never had any need to make any claim.

Claim MadeNo
Thanks Juan! Regards, Anthony.

Travel Insurance made easy

Affordable n easy to setup. Like all insurance, it gives you a warm that you will be covered if or when you need to be. Would use Allianz 4 future travel insurance.

Insurance Cover For:Senior
Thanks for the review Lynton. Regards, Anthony

Great customer service and prices.

I feel it was great value. As ive had great reviews from friends i changed my car, home and content over to Allianz. Prices are good and experienced great customer service.

Insurance Cover For:Adult, Child and Teenager
Claim MadeNo
Hi Neralee, glad to hear you've been happy with us! Regards, Anthony.

This was great, quick and easy to do and affordable.

The policy was good value and it is the second time I used them. I did shop around but still came back to Allianz. It truly was good value for money. Thank you.

DestinationAsia and Europe
Claim MadeNo
Thanks Lee! Regards, Anthony.

Best travel insurance

Very easy to apply. Was given full details of the insurance.no hidden points like any other insurance companies. If you want to contact them they are always available. And always eager to help.

Claim MadeNo
Hi Lakshya, glad to hear you've been happy with us. Regards, Anthony.

Smooth, quick process to apply and purchase online

I always use Allianz for my travel insurance. The brand name gives gives me the reassurance that I’ll have the help when I need it. I believe the inclusions were sufficient for the purpose of my travel and the cost was definitely reasonable for the peace of mind!

Claim MadeNo
Thanks Anna! Regards, Anthony.

Easy Online - No Claims Made

We found Allianz Travel Insurance easy to buy on line. We compared the policy to other insurers and were very happy with the value for money Allianz offered. There are also options to upgrade for additional risks. The website was very easy to use.

Claim MadeNo
Hi Bruce, glad to hear you've found us value for money. Regards, Anthony.

It’s travel insurance

It was easy enough to get the insurance. They seem quite intent on being reviewed but it’s difficult to review something that was purchased but not used. Reviews need to come from people who have actually made claims.

Claim MadeNo
Hi Peter, thanks for the feedback. Regards, Anthony.

Easy and affordable to get!

Very easy to set up online and very affordable. For the time frame I was travelling. I have not had to lodge a claim. I have used this insurance company twice now and would again!

Claim MadeNo
Hi Sarah, thanks for the feedback! Regards, Anthony.

Required purchase

No claims made. Reasonably easy to effect. I see no reason to require a minimum of thirty words to complete this section when a few words will suffice. Waste of time.

DestinationNorth America
Claim MadeNo
Thanks for the review. Regards, Anthony.

Didn’t travel

due to health problems and the 14 day cool off had passed no refund Feeling ripped off l called but was told unfortunately there is no refund on a basic policy that I had purchased before l traveled

Claim MadeNo
Hi, I'd like to send this through our complaints process - I'll be in touch. Regards, Anthony.

Definitely Use Allianz Again!!

Great value, I always use travel insurance when I travel, Allianz is so simple easy and quick to get a quote / sign up to their policy. Highly recommend them, we have had friends need to put a claim in and they were efficient so helpful made us feel reassured if anything were to happen.

Claim MadeNo
Thanks for recommending us Josh! Regards, Anthony.

Easy to set up online.

The reason I chose Allianz Travel Insurance was because it insured me for several pre existing medical conditions without charging a fortune. It was easy to set up online and a couple of phone call questions were helpfully dealt with by representatives. You never know how good an insurance policy is until you have to make a claim, and luckily I haven’t had to.

DestinationEurope
Claim MadeNo
Thanks Kathy! Regards, Anthony.

No claim needed but great value

Was easy to set up online
Got more than one option
And really good cover
this would be at least the 3rd time I have used Allianz always easy and affordable

Claim MadeNo
Hi, glad to hear you found us to be good value for money! Regards, Anthony.

I have complementary travel insurance with my Citibank credit card, because of the new immigration requirements for Thailand , I will have to show proof of insurance cover to comply with the visa requirements , does Allianz supply a certificate of insurance?
Hi, this product is different to the stand alone policy which this forum is about - you will need to contact Citibank to find this out. Regards, Anthony.

I have a ANZ Platinum Frequent Flyer Card which I'm told covers us with Alliance International Travel Insurance - my question is what is the Policy Number and does this cover me for immediate travel back home if my one of my immediate family members have a serious accident of healthy issue?
Hi, this is a different product to the standalone travel insurance you can purchase with us - you will need to call the ANZ to find this out. Regards, Anthony.

Hi, my wife and I are travelling to the U S and Canada in July , returning in August. We have Allianz travel insurance through our Citi Bank credit card paid and activated 15th of April. Our travel dates are 17th July to 20th August. Are we covered if we have a situation prior to our departure. Regards Ken
only for cancellation costs that I am aware of.I am sure you are but to be safe best call AllianzTake care using allianz. Not recommended. So many 5 star reviews lately but hardly any have made a claim so this is very misleading. Obviously allianz is offering some sort of incentive to write a good review on your purchasing experience. Good luck if or when you need to make a claim

Similar listings