Allied Pickfords ACT

Allied Pickfords ACT

3.8

Local move an 'easy' nightmare

The move was considered by the removalists 'easy'. It was a 2-bed house move without stairs locally in a distance less than 5km. Allied Pickfords selected a very small truck which, of course, made the move slower (with two loads). Also, the team was very slow. For three people, I would believe the move could be done in maximum of 3 hours, but it took 5 hours. The staff was using the phone, walking slowly, knowing that I was paying per hour. Also, they did not wrap the furniture and white goods while transporting from the truck to my new home. I would not recommend this company to anyone. It is sad as a big and known company like this could be so unprofessional.

Hi Dick,
I am sorry to hear about your local move experience. So I can investigate, can you please send me through your job details to customerservice@alliedpickfords.com.au and we will review this.

Anonymous of O'Connor

Anonymous of O'ConnorO'Connor 2602, ACT

• ACT

I thoroughly recommend the Allied team, they made a complex and varied move very stress free.

A short distance move from one Canberra suburb to another. But a lot of very different things in the move, large bulky sculptures, pots, big bbq as well as the usual household furniture.
Very impressive team, from
Michael who assessed my requirement, Dean who coordinated my team, Luke who followed up how things were progressing, and the hugely capable and flexible team on the day. They arrived on time and worked quickly and were very strong. Nothing was too much trouble, everything was delivered and unpacked promptly in the rooms I nominated. A first class effort!

Very Happy With Small Move From Latrobe TAS Back to Mainland

It was a small move, just 8 or 9 cartons which I delivered to the depot myself. One went to Melbourne, the rest to Bundaberg, QLD. I was in no hurry to receive the goods, but they were delivered in a timely fashion and arrived fine - with a courtesy call a day ahead at both destinations.
Really have to commend the young lady at the depot in Latrobe for her very helpful and professional advice and service. Well done!
And, naturally, the rest of the team for getting my goods delivered safely and at a reasonable cost...
I will have no hesitation using Allied Pickfords in the future.

Hi Kim,
Thank you for the feedback. We wish you all the best for your future back on the mainland.
Regards,

My negative experience

PatrickCoffs Harbour

• ACT

Find a different service provider

We needed 2 items moved from Canberra to Coffs Harbour. They needed constant prodding to finalise the quote which ended up being the afternoon before scheduled pick up (and needed full payment in a matter of hours). Missed 5 delivery dates in a row and didn't contact us once.

Hi Patrick,
We regret to hear of your negative experience. So we can follow up with your concerns, can you please email through your contact details and job number (R/Plan) to customerservice@alliedpickfords.com.au.
Regards,

Patrick

Funny that Allied Pickfords would like to contact me now rather than the multiple times I had to force contact while I was paying for the service.

Smooth Move North

Allied Pickfords for a stress free move. A very smooth process with great communication between areas within Allied Pickfords. Timing of all aspects from freight forward item collection to uplift went without a hitch. Staff in both locations were punctual, friendly and professional. The cost was very reasonable and the fact that everything worked made it great value for money. I would highly recommend using Allied Pickfords for your next move.

Hi Charles,
Glad to hear that your move went well. It is always great to hear from our happy customers!

Affordable Professional service

3 Bedroom house interstate move from Canberra to Rockhampton. Very punctual on agreed dates and times. Value for money. Special thanks to Michael in Canberra store.

Ilona

IlonaOrmeau Hills

Move interstate

I found Allied Pickfords very professional. My move was smooth from start to finish. I would recommend them for a move interstate.

If you are moving to C5 Campbell use Allied Pickfords

We moved from our large house in Jerrabomberra to a new unit in the C5 complex. At both ends for the pack, upload, unload and unpack the AP team were first rate. Great care was taken with our valuable possessions. They were even responsive on the weekend to collect and remove all the boxes and packings. Great service all round and great value for money.

Hello Mark,
Pleasing to hear your positive feedback in regards to your move! We wish you the best in your new home.
Regards Allied Pickfords

Nic

NicCanberra

A smooth running operation

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Hello Nic, thank you for providing such detailed feedback. We wish you and the family the best in your new home. Regards Allied Pickfords.

Very happy

Our move was from a 4 bedroom house to an interstate storage unit. We did some of our own packing but Allied Pickford did fragile items and the kitchen area. This packing was done efficiently and in a friendly process. We haven't unpacked the boxes yet but hopefully everything is in good condition. The move was a little late in starting but we were kept informed. The arrival interstate was arranged at our convenience and went well.

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Hello Rosemary, glad you enjoyed the Allied Pickfords moving experience. We wish you the best in your new home. Regards Allied Pickfords

• ACT

A good move - no problems at all

Having moved many times I am very familiar with the process. The staff at Allied Pickfords in Canberra were very professional and helpful during the entire process. The only small negative was the lack of communication from the moving staff. I guess they have a job to do, but it is always good to talk to the client.

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Dear Peter, on behalf of our team we thank you for your kind words and sharing your positive experience with Allied Pickfords. We wish you and your family the very best at your new place of residence.
Regards Allied Pickfords.

Excellent work

Allied Pickfords helped us with our recent return to Australia from China. The service was amazing and all goods were safely delivered to our new home. The staff were very friendly and careful. Thank you!!

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Dear Tanja F, on behalf of our team we thank you for your kind words and sharing your feedback with Allied Pickfords. We wish you and your family the very best at your new place of residence in Australia.

With sincere regards, Allied Pickfords.

Jack

JackCanberra

UC Brumbies relocation!

We moved twice within Canberra as part of our relocation to our new Headquarters, over the space of 10 months. Allied Pickfords assisted us through a very difficult time and made it a very seamless transition! The guys helping were very efficient and thorough, especially considering the mess we were moving away from. We probably didn't make it easy on them!
Allied Pickfords were were easy to deal with and very approachable. They were also very careful with a lot of our somewhat valuable items/ memorabilia.
How quick and reliable they were! Everything showed up and on time.

Ccclaire