Joenellyn L.

Joenellyn L.Illawarra, NSW

Highly recommend Allied Pickfords

I moved from Perth, WA to rural NSW in August 2019. The service team packed up a 4x2 bedroom house with heaps of kitchen appliances, sporting equipment, tools, etc. They were all very efficient, thorough and careful of moving and packing my furnitures. It was a hassle free move on my part. They packed, stored, and delivered. I cannot fault their service. I highly recommend Allied Pickfords.

Rahmanul R.Northern Region, NSW

Very bad service

Around 6 months back, we moved from Melbourne to Tamworth. We used Allied Pickfords' service for moving our furniture. We were supposed to get them in two weeks but it got extented to 3 weeks. When we got our stuff, we noticed the following things:
1. One leg of our coffee table was broken
2. Two big plastic boxes where broken
3. Big scratches on the side of oven and fridge
4. Broken shoerack
5. Ripped sofa cover in one side
We are never gonna take their service again.

Rogan Stewart

Rogan StewartSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very careful and thorough packing and shipping

We moved a small containers worth of furniture and personal possessions from Raleigh, NSW to Brisbane, QLD. Allied Pickfords packed the items into a container, stored it for a month and sent it North to be delivered by a different depot.

The packing was excellent. Care was taken throughout, appropriate items were packed together, good quality packing materials were used, and there was no rush. There was one small accident on one item, which is really nothing in the grand scheme of all the work that was done.

We've done a lot of moving recently and this was actually a pleasant experience, instead of the usual stress and frustration. This is the only mover I have ever used that I would like to use again.

Hi Rogan,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. It is always good to hear about the great experiences of our customers. Best of luck for your new home in Brisbane.

Door To Door In Newcastle

Door to door move in Newcastle. Service was great and we had a good team. Nothing got damaged, all good. This is the third time I have used Allied Pickford and I didn't bother quoting with anyone else. I would defiantly use them next time.

Hi,
Thanks for your review! It is always great to heard about the experiences of our customers. Best of luck for your new home.

Review collected in partnership with Allied Pickfords

Disgusting Service...Logistics, they don't know the meaning.

Tara S.
Tara S.

I have copied you on an email to Customs. Thank you.

Melanie

MelanieSydney

Don’t recommend

Friendly staff but that’s about it. Were told 6-8 wks door to door & our container was still sitting in SYD on week 8. Took another 2 weeks before it arrived in AKL. Then customs wanted to go through our stuff so a further delay. Items finally arrived only to find everything in the boxes were a total mess. Some items were missing original labels & someone had hand written the numbers, some boxes had no number. We have gone through the majority of the boxes & it now seems like we are missing stuff too :(

GPM

GPMSydney, NSW

Terrible Service - do not use this company~

Very happy with Allied Pickfords

Very happy with Allied Pickfords. They moved us from Griffith NSW to Margaret River NSW. Everything went smoothly - they picked up on time, they dropped off on time and all the staff were very friendly, careful, and helpful. Kudos to them for the partial refund we received due to the lower volume that was moved - very impressive.

Hi Craig,
It is great to hear that your move from Griffith to Margaret River went well. Best of luck to you in your new home.

Sad

SadCheltenham

Terrible service

Move from aus to uk
Damage to property in house
Damage to next doors garden
Agreed a delivery time and date then they say they want more money as the boat came in early.
No customer service at all. It's all about them. No give to the customer just take take take

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Very pleased with the service

Moved our four bedroom home from Sydney to country NSW a four hour trip. Selling our previous home and buying our current home on the same day meant logistics had to be just right and Allied Pichfords did the job just right without a problem. We were very pleased with the team.

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Hi David, Thank you for your positive review! Great to hear that your move to the countryside went well and best wishes for your new home!

Beware of international moves

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Hi Beth, We have been in contact with Schumacher who have advised this has now been resolved. On behalf of both organisations we would like to apologies for the technical error that resulted in this delay.
Regards,

Poor quality

I chose Allied because they have done great job when i sent my furniture from Dubai to sydney last year. But Last week we moved in Sydney and i had bad experience for their service and the team.
they are not professional removalist, rude, they said we wrap everything but they didn't wrap my 60 inch TV :( , one guy spit on the sink in front me :( , one of them asked me a glass of Jack daniels during moving!!!! :( they have sent medium truck and we did two round in rainy day and etc...
I paid 1700$ for 3 bedroom furnitures ( 9 hours job) and i have got very bad experience with them.

Ardeshir
Ardeshir

Quality of job shall be consistance and should not related to customer bahaviour .......
First day Allied promise to do so many things but didnt.

My advise : dont pay full amount of money first , review your contract , check other company also ...

drake_18

drake_18Newcastle, NSW

Lost but not forgotten

Office LocationNSW, Newcastle

A great service

At short notice I had to arrange a move for a relative. An enquiry led to a phone quote and follow-up email quote soon after. Then the situation changed, with more items to be moved and to two different addresses. I sent details by email and the next morning received a revised quote. Kym, the Move Manager, was most helpful throughout. The two removalists arrived on time (I was given an arrival time the day before) and were very accommodating and professional. This was the second time I had used Allied Pickfords and on each occasion I've found them to be very reliable.

Hi Paul,
Thank you for your feedback. Happy to hear that we were able to help you once again.

JLML

JLMLAdelaide

Stressful and unhelpful relocation

Hi JLML,
We regret to hear of your negative experience. So we can follow up with your concerns, can you please email through your name, contact details and job number (R/Plan) to customerservice@alliedpickfords.com.au.
Regards,

Daz

DazSydney

If you value your belonging don't use Allied Pickfords, they lost my whole shipment

Deirdre

DeirdreGalway

Delighted to have our 40 foot container arrive to Ireland from Australia with our household contents

Deciding on which company to carry out our move was difficult. Competition is tight and alot of the Sydney quotes were similar. Tilly in Allied Pickford was very confident and had years of experience I felt safe going with Tilly as I felt she would deal with any concerns down the track for me. Thankfully everything went smoothly and our container arrived in a week earlier. We where happy everything arrived in Ireland just as it was back in Sydney. Im so glad to have brought my car and all the paper work was managed very well. Thank you to all in Allied pickford who helped in this process.

Hi Deirdre,
Glad to hear of your positive experience, and hope you enjoy your new home in Ireland.

Great service from start to finish

We moved the contents of a 2 bedroom house interstate. Everything worked like clockwork. I could not fault the service from our initial dealings with the Moving Consultant

Hi Mark,
Thanks for the feedback, glad to hear that your interstate move went well.

Review collected in partnership with Allied Pickfords

First class moving done at a fair price!

We moved from a small farm to a big one, 330km distance, and filled 2 trucks. Every aspect of the move, including the communication, was spot on, load and unload was well handled and done at the promised times and dates. Excellent service from Allied Pickfords!

Office LocationNSW, Wollongong
Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Hi Togagoats, Thanks for the feedback. Happy to hear the big move went well.

Mel McLachlan

Mel McLachlanSingleton

Excellent service from beginning to end.

I recently used Allied Pickfords to pack and relocate a 5 bedroom house, the packing process was faultless and the move which covered a distance spanning 7hrs was also faultless. Nothing was a problem from beginning to end, the customer service I received from not only admin but packing and unpacking was second to none. I would not hesitate to recommend Allied Pickfords and will definitely use them again in the future.

Office LocationNSW, Wagga Wagga

Hi Mel,
Thanks for the feedback. Glad to hear your move went well and we hope you enjoy your new home.