Listing monitored by Allied Moving Services

• Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

TLK
TLK

Most painful international move ever

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction

Hi TLK,
We are sorry to hear about your recent experience with Allied.
As I am unable to find you in our system, can you please email your details over to customerservice@alliedpickfords.com.au so we can investigate this further.

Amazing Company! Highly recommend!

Allied Pickfords made moving houses the most relaxing and stress free experience for my family and I. The workers went far and beyond. They didn't say no to anything I asked them to do. They were willing to help in anyway. Very friendly staff. Amazing team. I will definitely use them again!

Hi Stephanie,
Thank you for the great review. Great to hear everything went well.

kylie_mul
kylie_mulNorthern Region, NSW

Professional and hassle free move

Moved 2 bedroom apartment to a 3 bed home- Sydney to Tamworth. Service was very professional from start to end. I wouldn’t move with anyone else! The boys packed up my kitchen and everything arrived safe and sound. I would recommend them to anyone who wants a hassle free move that ensures the utmost care for your belongings.

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction

Hi Kylie_mul,
Thank you for the positive feedback. We hope you are enjoying your new home in Tamworth.

Leoni Freeman
Leoni FreemanHunter Region, NSW

Efficient, reliable, on time, careful, professional

We moved 3 bedrooms within same suburb. The guys arrived on time, were friendly, helpful, considerate of the neighbors and moved our furniture without any fuss, problems or complaints. They took care not to damage either the furniture or the walls. Highly recommended.

Allied P.Allied Moving Services

Thanks for the feedback Leoni! Glad to hear your local move went well.

Merlo
MerloPerth, WA

Very Poor Service

Moved interstate. Sydney to Perth. 1.5 containers. Half of our stuff arrived the 2nd half arrived 12days later. The essentials box arrived with the 2nd load. We could not assemble any furniture without the nuts & bolts in the essentials box. During this period we had to sleep on the floor. Worse still our car that was promised to arrive on the 6th Jan 21, only arrived in the middle of January. This entire service was poor even though we paid extra for this period. We did not get our good on time.

Sue S.
Sue S.Sydney, NSW

Greats two boys -really hard workers

Across the street with heavy items and the boys worked from start to finished. Very positive and friendly with no complaints when working in 34c heat and climbing 50-60 stairs all day long. Thanks boys and great job

Starbuck
StarbuckPerth, WA

Great service but issue with using plastic wrapping sheets

Hi Starbuck,
Glad to hear the move went well and I am sorry to hear about this issue with the plastic wrap. I have passed this onto the team for review.

Disappointed- customer service was ok but poor logistics and damage to our property - do not use them

Hi Nick,
I am sorry to hear about your experience. I would like to investigate this, can you please send me through your job details to customerservice@alliedpickfords.com.au and we will review this.

Nick Cassimaty
Nick Cassimaty

I’ve sent two email to your email account -customerservice@alliedpickfords.com.au - and want a call back this week before I go to the ombudsman for resolution

It went without a hitch!

Allied P.Allied Moving Services

Thanks for the feedback Merek and Nina. Glad to hear your move went well and hope you enjoy Coffs Harbour.

Find out how Allied Pickfords NSW compares to other Furniture Removalists

Dishonest and a lack of trust.

MickyDee
MickyDeeNew South Wales

They are ‘caring’ and ‘careful’ movers indeed

Three bedroom house into two bedroom apartment.
Darwin to Sydney in May 2020, then unexpectedly again in July Sydney to Newcastle.
The team rebooked without hassle at comparative rates with no fuss.
The service, communication and administration were well coordinated in a crazy Covid time, thank you team!

Hi MickyDee,
This time certainly has been crazy but I'm glad your move went smoothly and hope you are enjoying your new apartment in Sydney.

Avoid at all costs!

Pip
PipSydney, NSW

Stress free move

I'd like to give a big rave to Allied Pickfords who moved us in Pyrmont. They made the whole experience stress free. The men were pleasant, polite and worked incredibly hard. All our belongings were packed and moved with care so that nothing was damaged or broken. Access of our new apartment was a bit tricky but this did not phase them, they problem solved when needed and their attitude was always pleasant. I would highly recommend them.

Konara G.
Konara G.Launceston, TAS

Poor customer service and misleading pricing

Anthony
AnthonySydney, NSW

Took over 3 months from Sydney to NZ, zero communication when I repeatedly contacted them.

Read more reviews - page 2See all Allied Pickfords reviews