Allied Pickfords NSW, Coffs Harbour

Allied Pickfords NSW, Coffs Harbour

Moving interstate

We moved from NSW to Karratha WA, using Allied pickford made our move easy. They were prompt and very professional.

Coffs Harbour to Hobart

We moved from Coffs Harbour to Hobart and had AP pack and remove. The process at the Coffs end was very good. The Hobart end was not so good with two, very tired blokes a bit past caring. The Hobart franchise could lift its game.

Office LocationNSW, Coffs Harbour
Hello Syd, thank you for the informative feedback regarding your recent move to Hobart. We wish you and the family the best in your new home. Regards Allied Pickfords.

Interstate move

Allied Pickfords have relocated our family possessions interstate on 2 separate occasions. On both occasions, the company acted very professionally during all stages and kept us well informed of where the moves were up to. Above all, they were very careful with packing and handling our possessions which all arrived on schedule and undamaged.

Office LocationNSW, Coffs Harbour
Dear Tim, on behalf of our team we thank you for your kind words and sharing your positive experience with Allied Pickfords. We wish you and your family the very best at your new place of residence. Regards Allied Pickfords

The stress of moving disappears

Recently I moved my household furniture from Bellingen to Tamworth in NSW. Allied Pickfords had previously handled the move to Bellingen from Melbourne 8 years earlier. I didn't need to shop around for a removalist this time. I knew exactly who to turn to. The staff are fantastic and the whole move is handled so professionally that I could relax knowing that the job will be done with a minimum of fuss.

Office LocationNSW, Coffs Harbour
Dear Gerard, on behalf of our team we thank you for your kind words and sharing your positive experience with Allied Pickfords. We wish you and your family the very best at your new place of residence in Tamworth. Regards Allied Pickfords

A easy experience.

Whilst it wasn't an overly difficult task it was really easy from my perspective. There were no issues and all the people I dealt with were very good. [name removed] and the delivery driver on the last day in particular. Well done.

Office LocationNSW, Coffs Harbour
Dear Rob, on behalf of our team we thank you for your kind words and sharing your positive experience with Allied Pickfords. We wish you and your family the very best at your new place of residence. Regards Allied Pickfords

Great at one end, but horrible at the other

I moved from Coffs Harbour to Canberra in January 2010. The Coffs end of the operation went exceptionally smoothly - the movers were friendly and went well above and beyond the call of duty, helping me to pack when I hadn't paid for a packing service, a really great team. The Canberra end really let them down. Their contractor was a bloke with two boys helping him who hadn't a clue. The boss wasn't a lot better - as they came through the door with the boxes, I told them which room to put them in, only to discover later that most had been left in the wrong room.

Towards the end of the unpacking, the boss disappeared and left the boys on their own. I had paid for my beds to be reassembled by the movers - and what a disaster it was. My daughter's bed (a raised cabin bed) had most of the bolts in the wrong places and some were just left on the floor. If I hadn't realised and it had collapsed with her in it, they could have had a serious injury or even death on their hands. As for my bed - the boy damaged it beyond repair, splitting and breaking the wood in his efforts to get the wrong bolts into the wrong places. Luckily I'd taken out insurance and Allied Pickfords had to pay for a new bed, although they put me through plenty of hoops before the insurance paid out. Needless to say, I would never use these people again.
The Coffs Harbour end of the operation couldn't have been better.
The Canberra end was amateur beyond belief.