Allied Pickfords NSW, Girraween (Business Relocations Office)

Allied Pickfords NSW, Girraween (Business Relocations Office)

Pip

PipSydney, NSW

Stress free move

I'd like to give a big rave to Allied Pickfords who moved us in Pyrmont. They made the whole experience stress free. The men were pleasant, polite and worked incredibly hard. All our belongings were packed and moved with care so that nothing was damaged or broken. Access of our new apartment was a bit tricky but this did not phase them, they problem solved when needed and their attitude was always pleasant. I would highly recommend them.

Jimmeh

Jimmeh

Easy to use service with all care taken to deliver goods in excellent condition

We relocated our four bedroom home eight hours out of Sydney to country NSW. From the moment we met the consultant who quoted on the job to the last box being delivered the service and attitude of the Allied staff was great. Cannot say enough about the lead removalist who picked up and dropped off our goods, he was superb!

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Hi Jimmeh,
Glad to hear your move went well and we hope you enjoy your new place in country NSW.
Thanks,

Review collected in partnership with Allied Pickfords

Zoe

ZoeAustralian Capital Territory

Couldn't have gone more smoothly

Removalist crew were prompt, professional, happy to work around our 2yro trying to 'help'
3 bedroom house, packing taken care of.
Moved from Sydney to Canberra
Move started and finished on time both ends

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Hi Zoe,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review on Product Review about your recent move from Sydney to Canberra. Good luck for your new home in Canberra.
Thanks,

Review collected in partnership with Allied Pickfords

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Allied Pickfords NSW, Girraween (Business Relocations Office) compares to other Furniture Removalists

Bob L.

Bob L.asked

NSW, Girraween (Business Relocations Office)

My daughter is moving from Sydney to Tasmania her furniture will only fill half a container.
I believe she has to wait for the container to be filled before it is shipped.
With your experience on average how long will she have to wait for her container to be shipped to Tasmania I realise that you can not give me a definite time period I'm after an average.
cheers Bob Lubout