Door To Door In Newcastle

Door to door move in Newcastle. Service was great and we had a good team. Nothing got damaged, all good. This is the third time I have used Allied Pickford and I didn't bother quoting with anyone else. I would defiantly use them next time.

Hi, Thanks for your review! It is always great to heard about the experiences of our customers. Best of luck for your new home. Allied Pickfords

Disgusting Service...Logistics, they don't know the meaning.

My container left Toronto, Canada on April 5.
It was Discharged from Customs in Sydney Australia May 27th.
I was contacted on May 30th that it was discharged, and to pay the discharge fee, which I did the same day.
I called them to ask when it would be delivered.
The agent said it had to be sent to a local team in Newcastle, and they would get in touch.
No word from them.
My Canadian-side team chased it up, and i have heard that it will be the end of next week, 15 days after being discharged!

Logistics companies are supposed to be the most organised lot!

I will never use their services again.

The communication has been nonexistent.

Hi Tara, Sorry to hear that your experience was a negative one. We would like to follow up on your concerns. Can you please email through your name, contact details and job number (R/Plan) to customerservice@alliedpickfords.com.au Thanks, Allied PickfordsI have copied you on an email to Customs. Thank you.

Lost but not forgotten

Tried to move from NZ to Australia. A modest size move of barely a truck load for one person - easy right?

The move itself seemed to go well (timing was good, people were nice) until delivery to destination, where upon I realised a box was missing on the consignment check-off sheet.

The delivery crew called their Newcastle office to see if they could located it, but to no avail. The Newcastle office then contacted the Sydney office who informed them the box in question didn't even arrive in Australia from NZ. I then proceeded to contact the NZ office who denied having the box in their possession. One can only assume it's in the Tasman sea then!? hmm, so it's either still in the warehouse(s) somewhere, stolen or shipped elsewhere.

No accountability taken, typical pass-the-buck attitude.

A warning: Do not assume you will not lose stuff as I did. Their online tracking system is ineffective (it's mostly there to make you feel good), as is their consignment check-off system. Make a full list, take photos, gather receipts and quotes for replacement of all items - you will need these for insurance (if you can be bothered).

And remember to kiss your irreplaceable's goodbye.

Good luck!

Damage Floor!!!!

Terrible they scratched our wooden floor and even travel insurance was bought and now no return calls or emails about the issue. Telling us it wasn't them when the house was empty and it happened in front of us.

Office LocationNSW, Newcastle
Hello Gen, we regret to hear about your negative experience with Allied Pickfords. Can you provide further information so we can follow through on your comments via email to our National Service Delivery Manager - james.dickson@alliedpickfords.com.au. Regards, Allied Pickfords.

Will definitely use again

There was only one item moved, a pool table that we were sending to our daughter and family from NSW to WA.
It arrived in good condition albeit a week later than it should.
We are hoping to downsize, which would mean no room for the table
When we manage to sell and find another house, we will definitely consider Allied Pickford.

Office LocationNSW, Newcastle
Hello Halfpints, Thank you for your feedback with the move of the pool table. Good luck finding a new home and we look forward to help with the move! Regards Allied Pickfords.Having trouble finding a new home, but when we do we will certainly contact Allied Pickfords.

A big move made relatively easy.

Moved from large 3 bedroom townhouse, NSW, to rental property in ACT. All good except delay in ACT delivering our furniture. The pickup and service by the Newcastle branch was excellent.

Office LocationNSW, Newcastle
Hello Ron, Thank you for providing feedback and for choosing Allied Pickfords with your move. We wish you and the family the best in your new home in ACT. Regards Allied Pickfords .

Fantastic job guys

3 bed house moved from NSW to QLD, friendly reliable service, pick up and delivery on time. Would Highly recommend.

Office LocationNSW, Newcastle
Hello Christine, thank you for the positive feedback in regards to your recent move to Queensland. We wish you and your family the best in your new home. Regards Allied Pickfords

Extremely Disappointed!! Would not Recommend Allied Pickfords

Allied Pickford Newcastle let me and my family down. We have now moved 6 times internationally and will never recommend Allied Pickfords. Inefficient packing required additional space to be quoted for and paid for on the spot at a time that Allied Pickfords acknowledges is extremely stressful. On receipt of our belongings the reason for the additional payment was obvious - poor packing, waste of space. The inventory was almost illegible making the consolidation process difficult. The items that hadn't fitted in the original consignment were not listed as such. No communication to advise which items had not been sent, no advice on when to expect them and when the issues were raised with them - they were dismissed. I will be taking my issues to higher management.

Office LocationNSW, Newcastle
Dear Erica, We appreciate you alerting us to your negative experience as this is certainly not the impression Allied Pickfords ever intends to leave our customers with. Could you please advise your email address or contact number so we can investigate your concerns immediately. Once the investigation is completed we will do what we can to resolve any outstanding issues to your satisfaction. However, if you would like to discuss the matter sooner, please feel free to contact our National Service Delivery Manager on 03 9797 1523 or via email; customerservice@alliedpickfords.com.au With sincere regards, Allied Pickfords I am still waiting for the balance of my shipment and this is totally unacceptable 4 months on from the initial move. Allied Pickfords NSW has washed their hands of the issue with no refund for their extremely poor service. And Allied Pickfords Auckland, although now supposedly attending to the issue as a matter of urgency, still don't appear to be concerned that we have all of the boxes and packing material sitting around which should have also been picked up. Extra costs have had to be covered for the delays and separate importation of our belongings and the entire move has become the most expensive, badly managed and distressing I've experienced. Word of mouth is a powerful tool. My email address is ericar12.er@gmail.com But I don't think there's much that can be done to undo the damage to the Allied Pickfords reputation.

Pickfords - A Complete Moving Package

From the first item loaded onto the moving truck to the delivery of our furniture and other household items to Newcastle we were informed of the 'loads' progress. We are assured that the final step from storage to residence will be as efficient and complete at the end. We highly recommend Pickfords to move your furniture anywhere in Australia.

Office LocationNSW, Newcastle
Dear Christine, on behalf of our team we thank you for your kind words and sharing your positive experience with Allied Pickfords. We wish you and your family the very best at your new place of residence in Newcastle. With sincere regards, Allied Pickfords

Best move ever!

I recently moved with the Newcastle Branch and was over the moon with the whole service from the first call to the end. They even called me from the office before the guys had left to make sure I was happy with the service. All involved were fantastic and could not have been more polite and professional.
This is my 8 move in 5 years with work and definately the best.