Allied Pickfords NSW, Pemulwuy (Home Removals Office)

Allied Pickfords NSW, Pemulwuy (Home Removals Office)

2.9

Avoid at all costs!

Konara G.

Konara G.Launceston, TAS

Poor customer service and misleading pricing

Anthony

AnthonySydney, NSW

Took over 3 months from Sydney to NZ, zero communication when I repeatedly contacted them.

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Allied Pickfords NSW, Pemulwuy (Home Removals Office) compares to other Furniture Removalists

Cheryl

CherylSydney, NSW

Arrogant inflexible and not interested in working with our move

Dara B.Far North Queensland, QLD

Do Not Use Them - Property Damage, Non-Responsive Customer Service

Melanie

MelanieSydney

Don’t recommend

Friendly staff but that’s about it. Were told 6-8 wks door to door & our container was still sitting in SYD on week 8. Took another 2 weeks before it arrived in AKL. Then customs wanted to go through our stuff so a further delay. Items finally arrived only to find everything in the boxes were a total mess. Some items were missing original labels & someone had hand written the numbers, some boxes had no number. We have gone through the majority of the boxes & it now seems like we are missing stuff too :(

GPM

GPMSydney, NSW

Terrible Service - do not use this company~

Sad

SadCheltenham

Terrible service

Move from aus to uk
Damage to property in house
Damage to next doors garden
Agreed a delivery time and date then they say they want more money as the boat came in early.
No customer service at all. It's all about them. No give to the customer just take take take

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Very pleased with the service

Moved our four bedroom home from Sydney to country NSW a four hour trip. Selling our previous home and buying our current home on the same day meant logistics had to be just right and Allied Pichfords did the job just right without a problem. We were very pleased with the team.

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Hi David, Thank you for your positive review! Great to hear that your move to the countryside went well and best wishes for your new home!

Beware of international moves

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Hi Beth, We have been in contact with Schumacher who have advised this has now been resolved. On behalf of both organisations we would like to apologies for the technical error that resulted in this delay.
Regards,

Poor quality

I chose Allied because they have done great job when i sent my furniture from Dubai to sydney last year. But Last week we moved in Sydney and i had bad experience for their service and the team.
they are not professional removalist, rude, they said we wrap everything but they didn't wrap my 60 inch TV :( , one guy spit on the sink in front me :( , one of them asked me a glass of Jack daniels during moving!!!! :( they have sent medium truck and we did two round in rainy day and etc...
I paid 1700$ for 3 bedroom furnitures ( 9 hours job) and i have got very bad experience with them.

Ardeshir
Ardeshir

Quality of job shall be consistance and should not related to customer bahaviour .......
First day Allied promise to do so many things but didnt.

My advise : dont pay full amount of money first , review your contract , check other company also ...

A great service

At short notice I had to arrange a move for a relative. An enquiry led to a phone quote and follow-up email quote soon after. Then the situation changed, with more items to be moved and to two different addresses. I sent details by email and the next morning received a revised quote. Kym, the Move Manager, was most helpful throughout. The two removalists arrived on time (I was given an arrival time the day before) and were very accommodating and professional. This was the second time I had used Allied Pickfords and on each occasion I've found them to be very reliable.

Hi Paul,
Thank you for your feedback. Happy to hear that we were able to help you once again.

JLML

JLMLAdelaide

Stressful and unhelpful relocation

Hi JLML,
We regret to hear of your negative experience. So we can follow up with your concerns, can you please email through your name, contact details and job number (R/Plan) to customerservice@alliedpickfords.com.au.
Regards,

Daz

DazSydney

If you value your belonging don't use Allied Pickfords, they lost my whole shipment

Deirdre

DeirdreGalway

Delighted to have our 40 foot container arrive to Ireland from Australia with our household contents

Deciding on which company to carry out our move was difficult. Competition is tight and alot of the Sydney quotes were similar. Tilly in Allied Pickford was very confident and had years of experience I felt safe going with Tilly as I felt she would deal with any concerns down the track for me. Thankfully everything went smoothly and our container arrived in a week earlier. We where happy everything arrived in Ireland just as it was back in Sydney. Im so glad to have brought my car and all the paper work was managed very well. Thank you to all in Allied pickford who helped in this process.

Hi Deirdre,
Glad to hear of your positive experience, and hope you enjoy your new home in Ireland.

Furniture Removalists

Great service from start to finish

We moved the contents of a 2 bedroom house interstate. Everything worked like clockwork. I could not fault the service from our initial dealings with the Moving Consultant

Hi Mark,
Thanks for the feedback, glad to hear that your interstate move went well.

Review collected in partnership with Allied Pickfords

Excellent team. They make the move very easy from start to finish!

Our move involved storage for 2 months as we were going overseas for a while. They handled everything smoothly and painless for us.

Strongly recommend them.

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Hi Mauricio, Thanks for the feedback. Glad to hear everything went well.

Bob

BobSydney, NSW

Great moving experience

We downsized from a 5 bedroom house to a 3 bedroom apartment nearby and this involved sending some furniture to storage for future use by our children but also moving a large number of boxes of books, clothes, kitchen items to the new apartment. The Allied-Pickford guys were great - friendly and professional. They packed up the whole house in one day and took furniture to storage, then returned the next day to take the rest to the apartment. Everything went smoothly and exactly to schedule.

John LMountain Creek

Hopeless - too many things "lost in transit"

John L

Over $4,000 belongings stolen. Branch manager in Sydney completely silent and apathetic. It would seem Allied Pickfords motto should be... "We will steal whatever we want." Do not use Allied Pickfords.

John L

Allied Pickfords - a useless mob of thieves from start to finish. Go elsewhare.

John L

Horrible company. Dishonest, unreliable, unethical, unprofessional, apathetic. Go elsewhere.

Jules

JulesSydney

Great Service

I had only a couple of days to move and Allied Pickfords were able to accommodate quote and confirm that day - we moved a 3 bedroom duplex with 2 guys who were just amazing and I felt very comfortable with all my possessions and had peace of mind that it would all be done with care and it was - very easy to deal with and a great long hard working day was done by all.