Allied Pickfords NSW, Pemulwuy (Home Removals Office)

Allied Pickfords NSW, Pemulwuy (Home Removals Office) (page 2 of 3)

2.9

Upstairs to downstairs!!

My move was an internal move ie; furniture moved from upstairs rooms to downstairs rooms and also a few pieces which were held in storage for a few weeks and then moved to the Central Coast and the far North Coast. The guys doing the move were great and extremely patient and helpful as some of the furniture was difficult to manage down the spiral staircase. I would used Allied Pickfords again.

Zeli

ZeliCambridge

Definitely DO NOT use ALLIED PICKFORDS

Anonymous

AnonymousParramatta

Mysteriously missing items - Western Sydney

Unfortunately our experience was not great at all. We are a business and hired Allied Pickfords trusting their commercial experience but following the move things went "missing" mysteriously. Due to lack of evidence we could not pursue, but we will not be using these services in future nor recommending them to anyone.

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Allied Pickfords NSW, Pemulwuy (Home Removals Office) compares to other Furniture Removalists

Sagar K

Sagar KSydney, NSW

Good decent service

I had to move interstate from qld to nsw and selected allied as suggested by friends
Good packers but would love if they categorise and name inventory properly like wat items in box
I would use them again but will be little prepared next time good customer service throughout really liked the way they followed up

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Hello Sagar, thank you for the feedback, good luck with your new home.
Regards Allied Pickfords.

Great Shipping Company

I have used this company many times for moving, shipping my goods from one state to another, as well as from one country to another. I have found them to be reasonably priced, fantastic at making sure goods are safe for travel, no breakages, and have my goods reach me in the appropriate time frame. I would not use any other company but this. There are some un-trust worthy shipping companies around, and I have been bitten by one, never again. You will be pleased to use this company.

Hello Suzanne,
Thank you for using our services again and great to hear about you positive moving experience with Allied Pickfords.
We wish you the best in your new home.
Regards Allied Pickfords

Excellent service with Allied Pickfords moving from Sydney to Tasmania

Allied Pickfords moved the contents of our three bedroom house from Sydney to Tasmania. AP did a fantastic job. The move was very well managed and left on time and arrived exactly on time. The removal teams (packing and unpacking) in Sydney and Tasmania were excellent - extremely polite, helpful, cheerful and nothing was too much trouble for them. Everything was well packed into our container - nothing was damaged or broken and all items were carefully unloaded on arrival. The management and administration side of our move was was also excellent - good follow-up, well organised and straightforward and all emails and calls were always answered in a timely manner. We have no hesitation in highly recommending Allied Pickfords.

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Hello David & Peggy. We are happy the team provided such professional service moving your home goods. We wish you the best in your new home. Regards Allied Pickford

Smooth Moving

I recently relocated from Sydney to Brisbane. This was the first time myself and my partner had ever moved interstate so we were nervous about the whole thing however the service in all areas from Allied Pickford's was fantastic. The operating team at the office as well as the moving team in both Sydney and Brisbane were great. My parents used Allied Pickford's to move and they recommended we use them, I can now see why they were so happy too. Everything arrived on time and we were both able to start our new roles without any issues at all. Thank you again Allied Pickford's. I look forward to using your services again in the future.

Hello Michael,
Good to hear that your big move with Allied Pickfords was a success. We wish you and the family the best in your new home. Regards Allied Pickfords.

Review collected in partnership with Allied Pickfords

Shocking!! Multiple Items Damaged.

They will come and quote and give you a spiel about how they're not the cheapest but they're the best. They will also tell you your furniture will be put in big soft bags so as not to get scratched. This is not the case. At the end of the day, it's all a sales pitch. We had multiple items damaged including coffee and dining tables, microwave, vacuum cleaner, filing cabinet and the list goes on. Our move was from Brisbane to Sydney and even the removalists at the Sydney end commented on how poorly the container was packed. So if you want your furniture and valuable items broken, chipped and scratched then go ahead and use them, but we'll be looking elsewhere next time.

Duey
Duey

James, I have already emailed you all the details and photos back in December and received no response from. Seems this is common scenario with other customers also.

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Hello Duey, understand your frustration. If you can kindly send through your details to above email we will follow through on your comments.
Thanks Allied Pickfords

Barty

BartyHobart

Bait and switch

Provided a quote for removal of 1 bedroom plus study and did a very high level inventory including packing after I clearly indicated everything I wanted moved. Inventory was not detailed. Week before move, they denied move quote included packing service despite clear wording, reissued contract removing this term and the price went up. Day of move claimed furniture not in inventory, and the price went up when I couldn't argue.

Avoid them at all costs

Hello Vta,
We are happy to hear we could resolve this issue. We wish you the best in your new home.
Regards Allied Pickfords.

Don't even deserve a rating. Scammers!!!!

Gin and Glen

Gin and GlenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing service!

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Hello Gin and Glen, thank you for the detailed feedback with your move to Adelaide. We wish you the best in your new home. Regards Allied Pickfords.

HDWD

International Moving.. inconsistent experience in arrival country

HDWD

Just as an update: NZ office has provided me with follow up information as i had previously requested, fingers crossed for a speedy delivery now.

Perfect service!!

•Apartment, 1bedroom
•moved over long distance from Sydney to Perth.
•The move started and finished on time.
•The moving team was very fast and kind.
• The Move Coordinator(in Sydney office) was very very kind and always prompt reply.

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Hello Seong, great to hear that your move went smoothly as planned. We wish you the best in your new home in Perth. Regards Allied Pickfords.

Dave P

Dave PSydney

Our move was handled perfectly

We relocated from our 4 bedroom home in the Northern Suburbs of Sydney to the Sunshine Coast. Everything about our move went perfectly, on time, everything arrived in tact, no issues at all.
Special mention for the guys who did the move, at both locations - absolutely fantastic.

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Hello DaveP, Thank you for your feedback in regards to your recent move. We appreciate your time and wish you and your family the best in your new home. Regards Allied Pickfords.

NSW-Tasmania move- Allied Pickfords

2brd Unit NSW to Tasmania from Sydney. Well coordinated packup /move/dropoff and reasonable timelines.
Little more explanation on the insurance at the time of quotation would be recommended.

Hello Noelene,
Thank you moving with Allied Pickfords and your additional feedback on the insurance.
We wish you well in your new home in Tasmania.

Lost furniture, alot of broken special things

We moved from Tauranga to Brisbane, June 2015. It was a house lot of furniture.

We had a lot of our personal "precious" IRREPLACEABLE things broken and missing furniture. I followed up about missing furniture between Tauranga and Brisbane offices. Even emailed and spoke with a Sydney representative. All advising they would look into it and get back to us, as soon as possible. Haven't heard back from them at all, despite calling them back. Very disappointing service. Would not recommend or use them again.

A Hughes

Angela
Angela

Checked on followup. No actual result. Furniture lost. Comment here lacks any true commitment.

Jean

JeanTasmania

I would recommend Pickfords over any other removalist any time!

My move was a big one, from Sydney to Gawler, Tasmania. I cannot praise the service, friendliness and efficiency I received from all staff members, right from the initial contact, to delivery at my residence. Well done, and thank you.

Hello Jean,
Great to hear that your large move with Allied Pickfords was a success. We wish you and the family the best in your new home in Gawler. Regards Allied Pickfords.

Arj

ArjTownsville

Truly Caring Removals company!

4 bedroom house with pool from Sydney to Townsville with a tight schedule at the beginning of the new year. Very comprehensive and caring manager in Narelle Hainsworth, an amazing packer in John who saved us heaps in terms of smart packing in a single container! Re-assembly at destination. Very very good service. Thank you. Highly recommend.

Hello Arj,
Great to hear your positive feedback in regards to your move, we will pass your kind words onto the teams involved. We wish you the best in your new home in Townsville.
Regards Allied Pickfords

Excellent service from quotation to final delivery

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Hello Mal, thank you for using Allied Pickfords again. We are delighted your moving experience went so smoothly. We wish you the best in your new home. Regards Allied Pickfords