Allied Pickfords NSW, Pemulwuy (Home Removals Office)

Allied Pickfords NSW, Pemulwuy (Home Removals Office) (page 2 of 3)

Excellent service with Allied Pickfords moving from Sydney to Tasmania

Allied Pickfords moved the contents of our three bedroom house from Sydney to Tasmania. AP did a fantastic job. The move was very well managed and left on time and arrived exactly on time. The removal teams (packing and unpacking) in Sydney and Tasmania were excellent - extremely polite, helpful, cheerful and nothing was too much trouble for them. Everything was well packed into our container - nothing was damaged or broken and all items were carefully unloaded on arrival. The management and administration side of our move was was also excellent - good follow-up, well organised and straightforward and all emails and calls were always answered in a timely manner. We have no hesitation in highly recommending Allied Pickfords.

Office LocationNSW, Sydney
Hello David & Peggy. We are happy the team provided such professional service moving your home goods. We wish you the best in your new home. Regards Allied Pickford

Smooth Moving

I recently relocated from Sydney to Brisbane. This was the first time myself and my partner had ever moved interstate so we were nervous about the whole thing however the service in all areas from Allied Pickford's was fantastic. The operating team at the office as well as the moving team in both Sydney and Brisbane were great. My parents used Allied Pickford's to move and they recommended we use them, I can now see why they were so happy too. Everything arrived on time and we were both able to start our new roles without any issues at all. Thank you again Allied Pickford's. I look forward to using your services again in the future.

Office LocationNSW, Sydney
Hello Michael, Good to hear that your big move with Allied Pickfords was a success. We wish you and the family the best in your new home. Regards Allied Pickfords.

Shocking!! Multiple Items Damaged.

They will come and quote and give you a spiel about how they're not the cheapest but they're the best. They will also tell you your furniture will be put in big soft bags so as not to get scratched. This is not the case. At the end of the day, it's all a sales pitch. We had multiple items damaged including coffee and dining tables, microwave, vacuum cleaner, filing cabinet and the list goes on. Our move was from Brisbane to Sydney and even the removalists at the Sydney end commented on how poorly the container was packed. So if you want your furniture and valuable items broken, chipped and scratched then go ahead and use them, but we'll be looking elsewhere next time.

Office LocationNSW, Sydney
Hello Duey. We are sorry to hear about your negative experience with Allied Pickfords. Can you please provide your details via email to our National Service Delivery Manager - james.dickson@alliedpickfords.com.au so we can follow through on your comments. Thanks Allied Pickfords.James, I have already emailed you all the details and photos back in December and received no response from. Seems this is common scenario with other customers also.Hello Duey, understand your frustration. If you can kindly send through your details to above email we will follow through on your comments. Thanks Allied Pickfords

Bait and switch

Provided a quote for removal of 1 bedroom plus study and did a very high level inventory including packing after I clearly indicated everything I wanted moved. Inventory was not detailed. Week before move, they denied move quote included packing service despite clear wording, reissued contract removing this term and the price went up. Day of move claimed furniture not in inventory, and the price went up when I couldn't argue.

Avoid them at all costs

I moved from my 4 bedroom house to another house in Sydney.
I had an absolutely shocking experience with the Sydney branch and would never recommend this company to anyone not even to my enemy. During quotation I have been assured that I am dealing with a professional company employing only skilled removalists unlike other companies employing backpackers.
They managed to break my coffee table in halves, crack my valuable glass cabinet and lose screws for bed and table.
The worst experience was that they refused to bring my kitchen fridge 800x720x1700mm to the kitchen on the second floor.
There was plenty of space on the staircase if they lifted the fridge above rails. I ended up with my large fridge sitting empty on the ground floor while my small fridge in the kitchen is overfilled with food.
They suggested with laugh to hire a crane to do the job.
At the end they filled the damage report. I called the company seven times including the quotation sales person and manager. On each occasion they told me that they know nothing about the damage.
They basically have gone silent and hoping that I'll eventually give up.

Office LocationNSW, Sydney
Hello Vta, We are happy to hear we could resolve this issue. We wish you the best in your new home. Regards Allied Pickfords.

Don't even deserve a rating. Scammers!!!!

ABSOLUTELY LIVID!!!
We used Allied Pickfords to move our whole house of things from Darwin to Sydney recently.
We have used them before, as I travel interstate a lot and relocate at least once a year for work.
This time, they have put 2 MASSIVE gouges across the front of my 9 month old stainless steel fridge.
We paid the $300 insurance, so it was all covered by that.
We have now got a letter back from their insurance with their "offer" of $478 MINUS the $100 premium we have to pay. So we're basically paying $400 to get $378 back...
WHAT A RIPOFF!!!!
So basically, what I'm left with is a fridge with 2 massive gouges across it, and nothing else.
As I said, I relocate very regularly for work, and WILL NEVER USE ALLIED PICKFORDS AGAIN.
Anyone that I know that relocates, which is ALOT of people, I will tell to take their business elsewhere. Somewhere you are treated a lot better... Which won't be hard!
Please pass this on to everyone you know, and don't get rorted like I just did.

Office LocationNSW, Sydney
Hello JeffSarah, We are sorry to hear about your recent experience. Can you please please provide your details via email to our National Service Delivery Manager - james.dickson@alliedpickfords.com.au so we can follow through on your comments. Thanks Allied Pickfords.

Amazing service!

Allied Pickfords moved us from Sydney to Adelaide without a hitch. The whole moving experience was Allied Pickfords was made easy and the entire Allied team worked beyond our expectations in both Sydney and Adelaide. The customer service is second to none, A+. The move started on time and finished on time. The in-home obligation free quote was the best we received (including insurance!). The moving team was very efficient and friendly and whilst we didn't have them pack they went above and beyond to make sure everything valuable was packed perfectly, for a safe move and even finished off out remaining packing of garden plants, without hesitation! We recommend Allied Pickfords to anyone and everyone making a move! We couldn't have been any happier. They exceeded every expectation we had!

Office LocationNSW, Sydney
Hello Gin and Glen, thank you for the detailed feedback with your move to Adelaide. We wish you the best in your new home. Regards Allied Pickfords.

International Moving.. inconsistent experience in arrival country

2 Bedroom unit moving from Sydney to Auckland. The house was picked up two weeks before the ship departure.. no furniture in Australia for that time.. advised that 5-7 days to clear once the vessel arrived in Auckland. That was last week and still being told there is a hold up with getting our items cleared.. how many more weeks without furniture.. as you can imagine- a lot of the emotion in this email is fueled by lack of sleep and poor customer service experience. It's been just under 5 weeks now without furniture.

Allied are the brokers who do their own customs and MPI clearance.. so the hold-up is an internal one.. but we are being told a story that makes it seem like NZ is a red tape minefield and don't hold your breath for a speedy service, we've already been warned about extra storage fees and inspection fee's which I'm assuming is part of the revenue earning process on the NZ side that we are eventually going to be extorted by... I've contacted allieds in both Australia and New Zealand.. asking for pertinent information about our delivery including Shipping container number, customs import numbers, all emails are going unanswered. Allied I feel conned!!

jan.franich@alliedpickfords.co.nz
Tilly.Vlahos@alliedpickfords.com
Benoy.Lukose@alliedpickfords.com
jenni.tiernan@alliedpickfords.com

have been emailed so far...

If I get a good outcome I will post a followup here so others can learn the full story.

Office LocationNSW, Sydney
Hi HDWD, Sorry to hear about your recent negative experience with Allied Pickfords. Can you please provide your details via email to our National Service Delivery Manager - james.dickson@alliedpickfords.com.au so we can follow through on your comments. Thanks Allied Pickfords.Hi Allieds.. quickest reponse ive gotten from you guys all week. The job number you have assigned my delivery is 1019916. my email, nz phone number etc are all contained with that reference number. Im happy to keep communication open via product reviews - at least there is a person on the other end.. also your Auckland office rings out or diverts to an answer machine.. also furthering frustrations with your company.Just as an update: NZ office has provided me with follow up information as i had previously requested, fingers crossed for a speedy delivery now.

Perfect service!!

•Apartment, 1bedroom
•moved over long distance from Sydney to Perth.
•The move started and finished on time.
•The moving team was very fast and kind.
• The Move Coordinator(in Sydney office) was very very kind and always prompt reply.

Office LocationNSW, Sydney
Hello Seong, great to hear that your move went smoothly as planned. We wish you the best in your new home in Perth. Regards Allied Pickfords.

Our move was handled perfectly

We relocated from our 4 bedroom home in the Northern Suburbs of Sydney to the Sunshine Coast. Everything about our move went perfectly, on time, everything arrived in tact, no issues at all.
Special mention for the guys who did the move, at both locations - absolutely fantastic.

Office LocationNSW, Sydney
Hello DaveP, Thank you for your feedback in regards to your recent move. We appreciate your time and wish you and your family the best in your new home. Regards Allied Pickfords.

NSW-Tasmania move- Allied Pickfords

2brd Unit NSW to Tasmania from Sydney. Well coordinated packup /move/dropoff and reasonable timelines.
Little more explanation on the insurance at the time of quotation would be recommended.

Office LocationNSW, Sydney
Hello Noelene, Thank you moving with Allied Pickfords and your additional feedback on the insurance. We wish you well in your new home in Tasmania.

Lost furniture, alot of broken special things

We moved from Tauranga to Brisbane, June 2015. It was a house lot of furniture.

We had a lot of our personal "precious" IRREPLACEABLE things broken and missing furniture. I followed up about missing furniture between Tauranga and Brisbane offices. Even emailed and spoke with a Sydney representative. All advising they would look into it and get back to us, as soon as possible. Haven't heard back from them at all, despite calling them back. Very disappointing service. Would not recommend or use them again.

A Hughes

Office LocationNSW, Sydney
Dear Angela, On behalf of Allied Pickford’s we regret to hear of your experience with your move. For us to follow up can you please email our National Service Delivery Manager - james.dickson@alliedpickfords.com.au with your details and so we can follow through on your comments.Checked on followup. No actual result. Furniture lost. Comment here lacks any true commitment.

I would recommend Pickfords over any other removalist any time!

My move was a big one, from Sydney to Gawler, Tasmania. I cannot praise the service, friendliness and efficiency I received from all staff members, right from the initial contact, to delivery at my residence. Well done, and thank you.

Office LocationNSW, Sydney
Hello Jean, Great to hear that your large move with Allied Pickfords was a success. We wish you and the family the best in your new home in Gawler. Regards Allied Pickfords.

Truly Caring Removals company!

4 bedroom house with pool from Sydney to Townsville with a tight schedule at the beginning of the new year. Very comprehensive and caring manager in Narelle Hainsworth, an amazing packer in John who saved us heaps in terms of smart packing in a single container! Re-assembly at destination. Very very good service. Thank you. Highly recommend.

Office LocationNSW, Sydney
Hello Arj, Great to hear your positive feedback in regards to your move, we will pass your kind words onto the teams involved. We wish you the best in your new home in Townsville. Regards Allied Pickfords

Excellent service from quotation to final delivery

Moving from Sydney to Noosa and the service couldn't have been better. Moved a car as well and the total volume was more that initially estimated so they needed to do a small follow up delivery a couple of weeks later. From initial quotation to the service desk calling me regularly to confirm details and dates and advise when things were happening. The pickup and delivery staff were excellent (we packed ourselves) and they loaded the 2 containers so well that no items in the initial shipment were damaged. The excess stuff that got loaded into a follow up container was packed with other peoples deliveries and a couple of items in that were damaged but nothing of consequence. Everything was on time and according to the schedule. This is the 3rd time we have used Pickfords and we have been very pleased with the service every time.

Office LocationNSW, Sydney
Hello Mal, thank you for using Allied Pickfords again. We are delighted your moving experience went so smoothly. We wish you the best in your new home. Regards Allied Pickfords

Excellent All The Way

Allied move all of our possessions from Dubai to Sydney. The team in Dubai were friendly, professional and well organised. The coordination with the Sydney team was perfect with not a misunderstanding or delay with any aspect from the administration to the physical move. All items arrived in perfect condition, the delivery team in Sydney were professional and efficient and respectful of our new home. All boxes were unpacked and all rubbish removed at the end of the day.
Highly recommended!

Office LocationNSW, Sydney
Hello Jason, great to hear your positive feedback in regards to your move, we will pass your kind words onto the teams involved . We wish you the best in your new home in Sydney. Regards Allied Pickfords

6 Star Service & Staff

We recently moved within Sydney. From the time AP quoted to the actual move, we were serviced to the highest caliber. We are very happy to report nil breakages. The move staff were polite, on time and extremely efficient.
Thank you once again AP, you ROCK!

Office LocationNSW, Sydney
Hello Ash, glad you enjoyed the Allied Pickfords moving experience. We wish you the best in your new home in Sydney. Regards Allied Pickfords.

Two problem free moves, great service and no breakages!

We have moved with Allied Pickfords twice within Sydney in the past 3 1/2 years. For our recent move, the packers did a great job using quality materials to pack our most fragile and valuable items, everything arrived in one piece.
Our movers in the day were the loveliest guys, were on time and so helpful setting up our furniture in our new place.
Highly recommend this company!!

Office LocationNSW, Sydney
Dear Jo, on behalf of our team we thank you for your kind words and sharing your positive experience with Allied Pickfords. We wish you and your family the very best at your new place of residence. Regards Allied Pickfords

Quality service; helpful staff

Initially I found Allied Pickford comparatively expensive, but after my move I can say that every penny paid to them was worth. Administrative staffs were very friendly in understating what I wanted, be it a request for export packing of few delicate items or be it clarifications with respect to choosing right insurance or be it coordinating dates for pickup and delivery. In addition, field staff that came for pickup or delivery were very considering. They did not winch in dismantling or assembling my IKEA bed that was supposed to take more than 15 minutes to dismantle or to assemble. You can expect such service only from family and friends.

Office LocationNSW, Sydney
Dear Ashish, on behalf of our team we thank you for your kind words and sharing your positive experience with Allied Pickfords. We wish you and your family the very best at your new place of residence. Regards Allied Pickfords

Great service, professional and seamlesd

Great experience all round. Moved a large single bed apartment with large couch and over 50 items from Sydney to Melbourne. Easy to deal with, very helpful and diligent. Communication was great. Used their storage facilities, really easy and the team couldn't be more helpful.

Office LocationNSW, Sydney
Dear Brent, on behalf of our team we thank you for your kind words and sharing your positive experience with Allied Pickfords. We wish you and your family the very best at your new place in Melbourne. Regards Allied Pickfords