Allied Pickfords NSW, Pemulwuy (Home Removals Office)

Allied Pickfords NSW, Pemulwuy (Home Removals Office) (page 3 of 3)

2.9

Jason

JasonSydney

Excellent All The Way

Allied move all of our possessions from Dubai to Sydney. The team in Dubai were friendly, professional and well organised. The coordination with the Sydney team was perfect with not a misunderstanding or delay with any aspect from the administration to the physical move. All items arrived in perfect condition, the delivery team in Sydney were professional and efficient and respectful of our new home. All boxes were unpacked and all rubbish removed at the end of the day.
Highly recommended!

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Hello Jason, great to hear your positive feedback in regards to your move, we will pass your kind words onto the teams involved . We wish you the best in your new home in Sydney. Regards Allied Pickfords

Ash

AshSydney

6 Star Service & Staff

We recently moved within Sydney. From the time AP quoted to the actual move, we were serviced to the highest caliber. We are very happy to report nil breakages. The move staff were polite, on time and extremely efficient.
Thank you once again AP, you ROCK!

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Hello Ash, glad you enjoyed the Allied Pickfords moving experience. We wish you the best in your new home in Sydney. Regards Allied Pickfords.

Jo

JoSydney

Two problem free moves, great service and no breakages!

We have moved with Allied Pickfords twice within Sydney in the past 3 1/2 years. For our recent move, the packers did a great job using quality materials to pack our most fragile and valuable items, everything arrived in one piece.
Our movers in the day were the loveliest guys, were on time and so helpful setting up our furniture in our new place.
Highly recommend this company!!

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Dear Jo, on behalf of our team we thank you for your kind words and sharing your positive experience with Allied Pickfords. We wish you and your family the very best at your new place of residence. Regards Allied Pickfords

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Allied Pickfords NSW, Pemulwuy (Home Removals Office) compares to other Furniture Removalists

Ashish Kumar

Ashish KumarMelbourne

Quality service; helpful staff

Initially I found Allied Pickford comparatively expensive, but after my move I can say that every penny paid to them was worth. Administrative staffs were very friendly in understating what I wanted, be it a request for export packing of few delicate items or be it clarifications with respect to choosing right insurance or be it coordinating dates for pickup and delivery. In addition, field staff that came for pickup or delivery were very considering. They did not winch in dismantling or assembling my IKEA bed that was supposed to take more than 15 minutes to dismantle or to assemble. You can expect such service only from family and friends.

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Dear Ashish, on behalf of our team we thank you for your kind words and sharing your positive experience with Allied Pickfords. We wish you and your family the very best at your new place of residence. Regards Allied Pickfords

Brent45

Brent45Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service, professional and seamlesd

Great experience all round. Moved a large single bed apartment with large couch and over 50 items from Sydney to Melbourne. Easy to deal with, very helpful and diligent. Communication was great. Used their storage facilities, really easy and the team couldn't be more helpful.

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Dear Brent, on behalf of our team we thank you for your kind words and sharing your positive experience with Allied Pickfords. We wish you and your family the very best at your new place in Melbourne.
Regards Allied Pickfords

APPLEASHASYDNEY

Everything poorly communicated and exevuted

Messed up my car pick up. Left key with neigh our, left clear instructions and poor communication so ended up just leaving car there. Messed up the cleaning job- despite several instructions on the day to clean sofa left it undone because allowed an unrelated faate to overrule me, and then trivialized the issue and blamed me. Pretend to have communicated changes that they haven't eg revise quotes leaving out essentials such as valet unpacking you have asked for and pretend they told you. Do that tired silly strategy of "no one else ever has had any problems with us" nonsense: refusal to take responsibility.

APPLEASHA

Buddy my concerns were dismissed at the time and I was told that "we do hundreds of moves how come only YOU have had problems?". That was the final straw. I've had enough.

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Thank you for your feedback, which I would like to address. Are you able to provide your surname and where your move was from and to. If not please feel free to call me directly on 03 97971523

Move made easy with Allied Pickfords

We moved from Auckland to Sydney as Allied were great from the start. Des came in and assisted us with everything. I would recommend Allied to anyone who moves anywhere. We found everyone to be extremely helpful and pleasant to deal with.

Professional service

The consultant who visited our home was very helpful. Staff at Smithfield followed up where there were problems. The team who packed up our home on a dreadfully hot day were very thorough and most courteous to my mother (83 year old) . The two men who unpacked our home were quick and efficient.

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Dear Debra, on behalf of our team we thank you for your kind words and sharing your feedback with Allied Pickfords. We wish you and your family the very best at your new place of residence.

With sincere regards, Allied Pickfords

Disappointed Brisbane

Disappointed BrisbaneBrisbane

Worst service EVER

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

I have spoken with both the Sydney, Brisbane and Singapore office on multiple occasions. I am still waiting (several weeks later) to hear back from all of them. My email address is kjjaclough@gmail.com

Allied pickford said they would get in contact with me regarding this review and surprise surprise I have not heard from anyone. I guess they are consistent.

Furniture Removalists

Very disappointed

Terrible Service

Lana

LanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never use them-ever

Just Terrible!

I got quoted $800 by them just to transport 6-7 pieces of furniture from a studio apartment in Glebe to another location on Glebe (literally 2 minutes drive). And this is excluding insurance and packaging. This is the most ridiculous quote I have gotten from any removalists so far.

My Sydney to Melbourne relocation cost me less then this.

I think this company is a complete joke!

VUnhappy

VUnhappyLismore

Total Disaster - can't imagine a worse move!