Very happy with Allied Pickfords

Very happy with Allied Pickfords. They moved us from Griffith NSW to Margaret River NSW. Everything went smoothly - they picked up on time, they dropped off on time and all the staff were very friendly, careful, and helpful. Kudos to them for the partial refund we received due to the lower volume that was moved - very impressive.

Hi Craig, It is great to hear that your move from Griffith to Margaret River went well. Best of luck to you in your new home. Allied Pickfords

Excellent service from beginning to end.

I recently used Allied Pickfords to pack and relocate a 5 bedroom house, the packing process was faultless and the move which covered a distance spanning 7hrs was also faultless. Nothing was a problem from beginning to end, the customer service I received from not only admin but packing and unpacking was second to none. I would not hesitate to recommend Allied Pickfords and will definitely use them again in the future.

Office LocationNSW, Wagga Wagga
Hi Mel, Thanks for the feedback. Glad to hear your move went well and we hope you enjoy your new home.

Perfect move!

The guys from Allied Pickfords made our local move a breeze!
Even with an extremely heavy upright piano which they maintained the tune of during the move.
Would highly recommend!

Office LocationNSW, Wagga Wagga
Hello Alex Happy to hear that your move with Allied Pickfords was a success. We wish you the best in your new home. Regards Allied Pickfords.

Allied Pickfords Wagga Wagga should be shut down

We have just been moved 3 hours from our previous address. It took the truck 8 hours to make the trip arriving at the delivery location at 3.00pm. They were still unloading at 7.30pm and just wanted to get it over and done with. So the damage bill just kept mounting. They would have been less damage if they had a tipping body and dumped it on the front lawn. This of course was on top of the shoddy packing where oil paintings were packed with dirty exterior door mats and garden fixtures. Or suits, dresses and clothing packed in removal boxes with oils skin coats. No portarobes were used because they forgot them, so they just crammed then into ordinary boxes. All this for $13k the damage is probably equal to the cost. Beds broken, fridge dinted, pedestal fans broken, equipment boxes broken the list goes on. They were particular to tell us what they could not move due to risks if spillage etc. I can see why when the "safe" items are treated with such negligence. Never again Allied and I will be spreading the word to my employer who paid for all of this. They will not allow other employees to follow the same trail.

Absolutey disgusting service

i will never deal with allied pickfords ever again, had my furniture stored at allied pickfords wagga wagga nsw, when it was delivered to my new address,my queen anne dressing table leg was snapped off, washing machine lid broken, china cabinet glass smashed, another mirror broken, nest of tables broken, refridgerator damaged and so on, and guess what they did not give a [censored word removed]. so never allied pickfords again.
disgusting
shameful care of my furniture