Allied Pickfords NSW, Wagga Wagga

Allied Pickfords NSW, Wagga Wagga

Very happy with Allied Pickfords

Very happy with Allied Pickfords. They moved us from Griffith NSW to Margaret River NSW. Everything went smoothly - they picked up on time, they dropped off on time and all the staff were very friendly, careful, and helpful. Kudos to them for the partial refund we received due to the lower volume that was moved - very impressive.

Hi Craig,
It is great to hear that your move from Griffith to Margaret River went well. Best of luck to you in your new home.

Mel McLachlan

Mel McLachlanSingleton

Excellent service from beginning to end.

I recently used Allied Pickfords to pack and relocate a 5 bedroom house, the packing process was faultless and the move which covered a distance spanning 7hrs was also faultless. Nothing was a problem from beginning to end, the customer service I received from not only admin but packing and unpacking was second to none. I would not hesitate to recommend Allied Pickfords and will definitely use them again in the future.

Hi Mel,
Thanks for the feedback. Glad to hear your move went well and we hope you enjoy your new home.

Perfect move!

The guys from Allied Pickfords made our local move a breeze!
Even with an extremely heavy upright piano which they maintained the tune of during the move.
Would highly recommend!

Hello Alex
Happy to hear that your move with Allied Pickfords was a success. We wish you the best in your new home.
Regards Allied Pickfords.

McGoos1

McGoos1Tumut, New South Wales

Allied Pickfords Wagga Wagga should be shut down

sallyann

sallyannwagga wagga nsw

Absolutey disgusting service

i will never deal with allied pickfords ever again, had my furniture stored at allied pickfords wagga wagga nsw, when it was delivered to my new address,my queen anne dressing table leg was snapped off, washing machine lid broken, china cabinet glass smashed, another mirror broken, nest of tables broken, refridgerator damaged and so on, and guess what they did not give a [censored word removed]. so never allied pickfords again.
disgusting
shameful care of my furniture