Listing monitored by Allied Moving Services

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Amazing Company! Highly recommend!

Allied Pickfords made moving houses the most relaxing and stress free experience for my family and I. The workers went far and beyond. They didn't say no to anything I asked them to do. They were willing to help in anyway. Very friendly staff. Amazing team. I will definitely use them again!

Hi Stephanie,
Thank you for the great review. Great to hear everything went well.

kylie_mul
kylie_mulNorthern Region, NSW

Professional and hassle free move

Moved 2 bedroom apartment to a 3 bed home- Sydney to Tamworth. Service was very professional from start to end. I wouldn’t move with anyone else! The boys packed up my kitchen and everything arrived safe and sound. I would recommend them to anyone who wants a hassle free move that ensures the utmost care for your belongings.

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction

Hi Kylie_mul,
Thank you for the positive feedback. We hope you are enjoying your new home in Tamworth.

Leoni Freeman
Leoni FreemanHunter Region, NSW

Efficient, reliable, on time, careful, professional

We moved 3 bedrooms within same suburb. The guys arrived on time, were friendly, helpful, considerate of the neighbors and moved our furniture without any fuss, problems or complaints. They took care not to damage either the furniture or the walls. Highly recommended.

Allied P.Allied Moving Services

Thanks for the feedback Leoni! Glad to hear your local move went well.

It went without a hitch!

Allied P.Allied Moving Services

Thanks for the feedback Merek and Nina. Glad to hear your move went well and hope you enjoy Coffs Harbour.

Pip
PipSydney, NSW

Stress free move

I'd like to give a big rave to Allied Pickfords who moved us in Pyrmont. They made the whole experience stress free. The men were pleasant, polite and worked incredibly hard. All our belongings were packed and moved with care so that nothing was damaged or broken. Access of our new apartment was a bit tricky but this did not phase them, they problem solved when needed and their attitude was always pleasant. I would highly recommend them.

Jimmeh
Jimmeh

Easy to use service with all care taken to deliver goods in excellent condition

We relocated our four bedroom home eight hours out of Sydney to country NSW. From the moment we met the consultant who quoted on the job to the last box being delivered the service and attitude of the Allied staff was great. Cannot say enough about the lead removalist who picked up and dropped off our goods, he was superb!

Hi Jimmeh,
Glad to hear your move went well and we hope you enjoy your new place in country NSW.
Thanks,

BarryO
BarryONorthern Region, NSW

Always perfect hassle free service

They moved the contents of a three bedroom home approx 600 kilometres.

They were on time for pick up and delivery.

Everything arrived in perfect condition.

They make the whole process hassle free.

This is not the first time I have used Allieds and would recommend them to anyone.

Hi Barry,
Thanks for the feedback. Happy to hear about your hassle free move. We wish you all the best for the future.
Regards,

Zoe
ZoeAustralian Capital Territory

Couldn't have gone more smoothly

Removalist crew were prompt, professional, happy to work around our 2yro trying to 'help'
3 bedroom house, packing taken care of.
Moved from Sydney to Canberra
Move started and finished on time both ends

Hi Zoe,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review on Product Review about your recent move from Sydney to Canberra. Good luck for your new home in Canberra.
Thanks,

phil_C
phil_CCentral Queensland, QLD

Awesome experience! Hassle free.

We moved approx 3 bedroom house from Hunter Valley NSW to Mackay QLD. All employees were professional, thoughtful and done an excellent job. Not a mark on the house walls, everything arrived just as it had left NSW. Could not believe that our furniture actually arrived 2 days early. Best removalists I have dealt with

Hi Phil,
Congratulations on your move from Hunter Valley to Mackay. All the best for your new home and thanks for leaving us a review.
Regards,

Joenellyn L.
Joenellyn L.Illawarra, NSW

Highly recommend Allied Pickfords

I moved from Perth, WA to rural NSW in August 2019. The service team packed up a 4x2 bedroom house with heaps of kitchen appliances, sporting equipment, tools, etc. They were all very efficient, thorough and careful of moving and packing my furnitures. It was a hassle free move on my part. They packed, stored, and delivered. I cannot fault their service. I highly recommend Allied Pickfords.

Rogan Stewart
Rogan StewartSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very careful and thorough packing and shipping

We moved a small containers worth of furniture and personal possessions from Raleigh, NSW to Brisbane, QLD. Allied Pickfords packed the items into a container, stored it for a month and sent it North to be delivered by a different depot.

The packing was excellent. Care was taken throughout, appropriate items were packed together, good quality packing materials were used, and there was no rush. There was one small accident on one item, which is really nothing in the grand scheme of all the work that was done.

We've done a lot of moving recently and this was actually a pleasant experience, instead of the usual stress and frustration. This is the only mover I have ever used that I would like to use again.

Hi Rogan,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. It is always good to hear about the great experiences of our customers. Best of luck for your new home in Brisbane.

Door To Door In Newcastle

Door to door move in Newcastle. Service was great and we had a good team. Nothing got damaged, all good. This is the third time I have used Allied Pickford and I didn't bother quoting with anyone else. I would defiantly use them next time.

Hi,
Thanks for your review! It is always great to heard about the experiences of our customers. Best of luck for your new home.

Very happy with Allied Pickfords

Very happy with Allied Pickfords. They moved us from Griffith NSW to Margaret River NSW. Everything went smoothly - they picked up on time, they dropped off on time and all the staff were very friendly, careful, and helpful. Kudos to them for the partial refund we received due to the lower volume that was moved - very impressive.

Hi Craig,
It is great to hear that your move from Griffith to Margaret River went well. Best of luck to you in your new home.

Review collected in partnership with Allied Moving Services

Very pleased with the service

Moved our four bedroom home from Sydney to country NSW a four hour trip. Selling our previous home and buying our current home on the same day meant logistics had to be just right and Allied Pichfords did the job just right without a problem. We were very pleased with the team.

Office LocationNSW, Sydney
Allied P.Allied Moving Services

Hi David, Thank you for your positive review! Great to hear that your move to the countryside went well and best wishes for your new home!

A great service

At short notice I had to arrange a move for a relative. An enquiry led to a phone quote and follow-up email quote soon after. Then the situation changed, with more items to be moved and to two different addresses. I sent details by email and the next morning received a revised quote. Kym, the Move Manager, was most helpful throughout. The two removalists arrived on time (I was given an arrival time the day before) and were very accommodating and professional. This was the second time I had used Allied Pickfords and on each occasion I've found them to be very reliable.

Office LocationNSW, Sydney

Hi Paul,
Thank you for your feedback. Happy to hear that we were able to help you once again.