Allied Pickfords NT
Listing monitored by Allied Moving Services

Phillip R.
    Phillip R.

Great service from pick up to off load

We had to move our four bedroom house from Alice Springs to Darwin at very last minute. Called other removal companies who didn’t bother to follow up after arranging a quote. Allied was very proactive and that won them the job. They provided cartons and tape and were happy to accommodate some last minute additions to the load. We got it picked up and delivered safely all in 7 days. Outstanding job from both crews and they made the move to Darwin a lot more manageable

Hi Phillip,
    Thanks for the feedback, we are glad the move went well and hope you are enjoying Darwin.

Hannah
    HannahPerth, WA

Great service. Efficient and reasonably priced

We moved our 3 bedroom house from Alice Springs to Perth and everything went smoothly. Our things got packaged up quickly and carefully by the staff. Allied were always on time and everyone was super helpful.

Peter Frick
    Peter FrickMurray Mallee, SA

Absolutely no problem with the move

My move was from NT to SA and included a 4 Bedroom house and all during the pandemic.
    I would think that qualifies for a more difficult scenario
    An excellent service provided and achieved

Best moving experience ever

Hi Luke,
    Thanks for the review, I am very happy to hear the move went well and was worry free. We hope you enjoy your new home in the suburbs.

My house is tiny, but I have all the large furniture. The liftup or moving into another small home were done perfections. Nothing damaged. Moved with care. Work on time.

Katy
    KatySouth Australia

Amazing service, more from movers than I’ve ever experienced.

I moved from interstate, into a two story townhouse. Very polite, and friendly people on the phone, and to deal with. Actual delivery date occurred two weeks earlier than estimated date. Not only that but the movers were early on the day too, and were extremely friendly, efficient and helpful. More was done for me, than has ever previously been done, in my experiences with other moving companies. They went above and beyond, and it was much appreciated. They really know how to manage the obstacles presented with stairs. Thank you :)

Allied P.Allied Moving Services

Thanks Katy! Great to hear you got settled in earlier then expected and everything went well.

David and Dominie Purins
    David and Dominie PurinsWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

A good start to our Sea Change

Allied Pickfords delivered all the way from remembering our names to ensuring our furniture was safe and damage free. Our move was from a 4 bedroom house in the NT to our beloved 'Old Queenslander' on the Fraser Coast. We had 200 boxes as well as furniture all lovingly collected over 30 years of marriage. From quote to delivery and empty box collection Allied Pickfords excelled, solid wood furniture and delicate paintings and statuary were all treated with respect and care. All steps were explained and all dates adhered to by courteous packers and removalists. Thank-you Allied Pickfords you made a very stressful time so much easier.

Hi David and Dominie,
    Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We hope you are now settled at your new home in Fraser Coast.
    Regards,

MRS G
    MRS GFar North Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend

Ive received 5 quotes before Allied, and prices were through the roof without inspecting the property. After a recommendation from a friend I gave Allied a call ( ask for Alan). The service was friendly and professional. Being it my first big move to another state, I was nervous and unsure. Alan reassured me confidence that everything was going to be ok.
    On the day of the big move, the ladys were friendly and professional and the guys were like machines, everything was fast and systematic with care.
    The time it took was exactly as they said it would to deliver. Would I use them again for my next move?? Yes!!! Definitely
    Thanks Allied crew

Hi Mrs G,
    Thanks for taking the time to tell us about your experience! Best of luck for your new home.
    Thanks,

Jan
    JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

No stress in moving

I had boxes packed around 100 in total plus some furniture to go into storage. The team was efficient and friendly. Explaining in detail the way they work. They were on time and completed the task within 2 hours.

Hi Jan,
    We always love to hear about the experiences of our storage customers. Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review.

Jay
    JaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Damaged furniture.

* they destroyed our brand new baby change table. After 2 calls to them I was told there is only one person's that could take my complaint. So far no response. The delivery team did not apologise.
    Roping it off there's a piece missing.
    * I moved across Australia and was told posibly 2 weeks but an absolute worst case 1 month. Well they locked in the month date and did not budge. I rang and emailed multiple times where I kept getting yes it will be delivered on the set date. I was told trucks are coming and going and my case had been escalated ext ext. Was not happy
    * positive note the darwin loading crew were fabulase and friendly
    I will not use or recommended this company after this.

Pedro R.
    Pedro R.Darwin, NT

The best moving company around

I can’t talk about Allied Pickfords enough.
    Their price was competitive and the they were by far the cheapest for our move from Wulagi, to Palmerston From my first phone call and email enquirys , the staff were accommodating, patient, helpful, knowledgeable and friendly.& on time
    The Men were great friendly guys uplift and delivery were also second to none. Our stuff all arrived un-damaged and in mint condition and in a very timely manner.

Hi Pedro,
    Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! It's always great to hear about the positive experiences of our customers. All the best for your new home in Palmerston.
    Regards, Allied Pickfords

AJLP
    AJLPDarwin, NT

Excellent service

Excellent service was provided throughout the move from Alice to Darwin. Allied were very supportive and very helpful and considerate to our needs. Such an easy and stress free transition for my family.

Hi AJLP,
    Thank you for your positive review! Best of luck for your new home in Darwin.

customer_first_namec
    customer_first_namecSouth-Eastern Region, NSW
    • NT

Wonderful service

Our move was 4000km from Darwin to Cooma NSW. The Darwin staff answered all my questions promptly and helped every step of the way. There’s were no breakages and the upload team and delivery team were friendly. In fact it was 37 degrees on the day our good were delivered and the guys didn’t complain once. Well done!

Allied P.Allied Moving Services

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We love hearing about our customers positive experiences! Best of luck for your new home.

BLDDarwin

Fantastic Service

We had a small move from Darwin - Brisbane all packed and shipped off arrived on tome then we needed to ship back to Darwin. No problem at all, they shipped it back over Christmas/ New Year period and had it all back in quick time. All returned and delivered ahead of schedule. We can not speak highly enough of the team in Darwin. All our items were packed very securely, our lounge and recliners were also packed and double wrapped at our request and came back to us in perfect condition. Will definitely use them again. Thank You

Office LocationNT, Darwin

Hi BLD,
    Thank you for your positive review. It is always great to hear from our happy customers, we are happy that our Darwin team was able to help you with your move.
    All the best for your new home in Brisbane.
    Kind Regards, Allied Pickfords.

BLD

Hi, We had it all shipped back to Darwin, not going to Brisbane ......yet. Thanks

Excellent Service

Recently moved 3 bedroom home contents from Northern Territory to Mission Beach in Queensland, which is quite a distance. The move started on time and arrived on the specified date. can not speak highly enough of the men who did the uploading and the down loading, so polite, helpful and friendly and very capable at their job. Many thanks.

Office LocationNT, Darwin
    Allied P.Allied Moving Services

Hi Win and Mick, Thank you for your positive review, it is great to hear that we were able to get you settled into your new home in Mission Beach. All the best for the future.

Read more reviews - page 2See all Allied Pickfords reviews