Boopberry

BoopberryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Staff have Fantastic Attitudes- Helpful and professional and worked late to make my move perfect.

Cairns to Adelaide the staff M and K went above and beyond. Movers were professional and careful and respectful. Value for money I highly recommend them. Thank you M and K

Brooke

BrookeNorth Queensland, QLD

Absolutely Woeful!

• +1

Hi Brooke,
I am sorry to hear about this experience. So I can investigate, can you please send me through your job details to customerservice@alliedpickfords.com.au and we will review this.

Mandy M.

Mandy M.Central Queensland, QLD

Amazing service!

We had 4 weeks to move our home and the team were amazing from start to finish. They made the whole process easy on us and the team ensured we had all the support we needed. Would absolutely recommend them.

Hi Mandy,
Happy to hear your move went well and you found the experience easy. Hope you enjoy your new home.

Find out how Allied Pickfords QLD compares to other Furniture Removalists

Great and timely service!

I’m really happy for choosing Allied Pickfords for my little move (few boxes & a luggage) from Sydney to Airlie Beach. Everything arrived on promised dates and in a good condition. Also great communication received from both Mackay and Sydney branches. Will certainly recommend this company!

Hi Tanya,
Great to hear about your move to Airlie Beach. Hope you have settled into your new home.

Cathy and Sean

Cathy and SeanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Removalists

We moved from a four bedroom home in Brisbane to Toowoomba. The removal team were friendly and very professional and took great care of our belongings. Would highly recommend Allied Pickfords.

Hi Cathy and Sean,
Thank you for the review and glad to hear the move went well!

Jan

Jan Far North Queensland, QLD

Professional & Outstanding Service

Moved from Cairns, Qld to Golden Grove S.A. From two bedroom Apartment to small house. From the first phone call to finish Allied service was flawless. The three guys who packed & took away our items thank you for your quick, careful & professional attitude.
Allied kept us updated with phone calls throughout the entire process from pick up to delivery.
The delivery guys were also very pleasant, funny, professional & on time.
Many thanks to all the staff involved..
Our first removal company & we have no hesitation in recommending Allied Pickfords.

Hi Jan,
I am glad to hear the move to Golden Grove was flawless and that you choose Allied for your first experience with a professional removal company. Hope you have settled well into your new home.

Paul White

Paul WhiteSydney, NSW

Great removalists service from start to finish

2 bedroom apartment move from Brisbane to Sydney. We found all the staff involved (booking staff and removalists in Brisbane and Sydney) extremely polite, efficient and helpful. The move was completed on time and was good value for a great service. We highly recommend Allied Pickfords and will definitely use their services again.

Lyn

Lyn

Highly recommend Allied Pickfords

The Team at Allied Pickfords Emerald were great to deal with from beginning to end. A seamless removal for our office with some heavy safes etc. Would highly recommend them.

Seamless service during COVID

The movers went the extra mile when we couldn’t return to Cairns during COVID-19. They did a video walk through so we could confirm the items to be moved. It was a seamless and contactless service. The service was exceptional

Jasmin

Jasmin

Made it look easy!

I requested the assistance of Allied to move a small amount of furniture within the same suburb. The price was great, nothing was too much trouble in the quote and on the day the boys turned up and made it look easy! No marks on the white furniture, all handled with care and the boys were very helpful in the placement of items at the new place. Excellent service, would recommend and certainly use again.

Would not recommend

Our move started and finished on time.
However before my move I was assured that our Lounge and matteresses would be wrapped in plastic and other big expensive items would be wrapped for protection. Unfortunately this did not occur.
When we asked them about the plastic for our lounge in particular, we where told they didn't have big enough plastic for it even though we told them the size of it beforehand.
They seemed to be worried more about getting it done as quickly as possible rather then delivering our goods in a clean, undamaged condition.

I would not recommend or go through these guys again.

Shelly and Andrew

Shelly and AndrewNorth Queensland, QLD

Best team ever

Great service from the Townsville team. Pick up was at 2 different locations, one being a storage facility and the other was a 3 bedroom house. Our house flooded in Feb 2019 and Allied Pickfords Townsville saved my sanity by coming in and packing what we had managed to save and took it all to the storage. We had to rent for 12 months while our house was fixed and when time came to move back I asked the Townsville team to help us move back in. They were amazing and nothing was too much trouble. Will recommend to everyone who asks

Hi Shelly and Andrew,
Thanks for the feedback. We are thrilled to hear you are settling back in your home and the team was able to support you through that time.
Regards,

Great worry free move.

The move started and finished on time.? The load was half a house full going to WA from Townsville. We had most of our gear packed and the movers did the rest for us.

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Thanks for the feedback! We hope you enjoy your new home in Townsville.
Regards,

Geoffrey

GeoffreyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Above and beyond

Hi Geoffrey,
We are glad to hear your move went well and hope you settle quickly into your new home on the Sunshine Coast.
Thanks,

• QLD

If I could give no stars I would

Absolutely shocking service from International service in Sydney!
Our belongings have been in Australia for 2 1/2 months and we still don’t have them!
The coordinator has told blatant lies saying he told us things we weren’t told, he doesn’t answer the phone, will only converse through email, then says he didn’t get it!
Allied need a shakeup, appalling service!
ACC is my next agender!

2000.magSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst move ever

Craig Hodgson

Craig HodgsonCentral Queensland, QLD

Relocation

Fantastic service received from both the Mackay and Sunshine Coast depots in our Victoria relocation. All household effects arrived safely and on time. A big thank you to all involved in our move and I will certainly recommend Allied Pickford's to family and friends who are looking at shipping household goods or other belongings within Australia.

Hi Craig,
It is great to hear that you are safely arrived in your new home. Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review and good luck for your new home!
Thanks,

mark

mark

nothing went wrong

Hi Mark,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We are happy to have been able to assist you in getting safely to your new home in the Sunshine Coast.
All the best.

Marilyn A.

Marilyn A.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely fabulous - I could not hope for better.

My house was a three bedroom high set Queenslander. My possessions are going to be stored with Allied in Richlands and then shipped to NSW when we find a house.
The move started and finished on time. I just want to say here that the boys packing, Chris, Lee and Geoff were absolutely fantastic and I will sing Allied Pickford’s praises to everyone I speak to. Then Josh, Godfrey, Te and Andrew who loaded the possessions onto the trucks were unbelievable as well. I must not forget Dean Robson who has been so helpful to us and I did speak to John who put the team together. We were delighted with your service. I would not hesitate to use Allied Pickfords again and recommend them to all.

Hi Marilyn,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We will be sure to pass on your kind words to the team. All the best for your new home in NSW.

robSouth East Queensland, QLD

an easy move

After living in SE Asia for 20 years, we recently moved all of our furniture, collectables and personal effects from Bangkok to the Sunshine Coast. Allied Pickford's teams at both ends were extremely careful when packing and unpacking and more importantly, all AP's staff from the initial point of contact throughout the complete process were easy to deal with. Their professional approach made our move completely stress free ............well done to all.

cheers, rob