Geoffrey

GeoffreyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Above and beyond

If I could give no stars I would

Absolutely shocking service from International service in Sydney!
Our belongings have been in Australia for 2 1/2 months and we still don’t have them!
The coordinator has told blatant lies saying he told us things we weren’t told, he doesn’t answer the phone, will only converse through email, then says he didn’t get it!
Allied need a shakeup, appalling service!
ACC is my next agender!

Samuel B.
Samuel B.

2000.magSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst move ever

Craig Hodgson

Craig HodgsonCentral Queensland, QLD

Relocation

Fantastic service received from both the Mackay and Sunshine Coast depots in our Victoria relocation. All household effects arrived safely and on time. A big thank you to all involved in our move and I will certainly recommend Allied Pickford's to family and friends who are looking at shipping household goods or other belongings within Australia.

Hi Craig,
It is great to hear that you are safely arrived in your new home. Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review and good luck for your new home!
Thanks,

mark

mark

nothing went wrong

Hi Mark,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We are happy to have been able to assist you in getting safely to your new home in the Sunshine Coast.
All the best.

Marilyn A.

Marilyn A.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely fabulous - I could not hope for better.

My house was a three bedroom high set Queenslander. My possessions are going to be stored with Allied in Richlands and then shipped to NSW when we find a house.
The move started and finished on time. I just want to say here that the boys packing, Chris, Lee and Geoff were absolutely fantastic and I will sing Allied Pickford’s praises to everyone I speak to. Then Josh, Godfrey, Te and Andrew who loaded the possessions onto the trucks were unbelievable as well. I must not forget Dean Robson who has been so helpful to us and I did speak to John who put the team together. We were delighted with your service. I would not hesitate to use Allied Pickfords again and recommend them to all.

Hi Marilyn,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We will be sure to pass on your kind words to the team. All the best for your new home in NSW.

robSouth East Queensland, QLD

an easy move

After living in SE Asia for 20 years, we recently moved all of our furniture, collectables and personal effects from Bangkok to the Sunshine Coast. Allied Pickford's teams at both ends were extremely careful when packing and unpacking and more importantly, all AP's staff from the initial point of contact throughout the complete process were easy to deal with. Their professional approach made our move completely stress free ............well done to all.

cheers, rob

Went over booked hours.

Email sent.

S Rogers

S RogersFar North Queensland, QLD

Great Service highly recommend Allied Pickfords

Small move from Adelaide to Cairns.. Everyone I spoke to from first contact to last was really friendly and helpful..Pick up guys at both ends were wonderful..Highly recommend Allied Pickfords really great service.

Hi S Rogers,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! Best of luck for your new home in Cairns.
Thanks,

MarianneWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great work guys

We had a huge move ahead of us from Darwin to Bundaberg.
We were given so much assistance from beginning to end .
Can't speak highly enough of the lovely staff. They were so friendly and went above and beyond assisting us with every aspect of the move. Three cheers for Allied Pickfords and we will be recommending your company to friends who are planning a move.
Date of removal and arrival was completed on set dates.

Marianne

Thanks guys, keep up the good work

Alan

AlanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good end to end service

We were moving contents of a 3 bedroom house from NSW to QLD. We got a number of quotations, however we found Allied Pickford initial sales contact very efficient and professional and although they were not the least expensive decided to go with them. We received numerous contacts from the pickup coordinator right up to pickup day which was reassuring. pickup was on time and the crew were very friendly and professional. We received followup calls prior to delivery which was also on time. Again the crew were friendly and professional. After unpacking all the cartons we called Allied Pickford to pickup the empty cartons and they did so in the timeframe they had originally advised. We were very happy with the overall end to end service.

Hi Alan,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad that we were able to help with your move to from NSW to QLD and wish you all the best for your new home.

williebros

williebrosDarling Downs, QLD

Check Delivery Invoice

Move involved 2 bedroom unit from Coolangatta to Toowoomba in November 2018. Items were lost or misplaced and other items damaged. Management adamant they had not lost my goods! Foolishly on my part, I signed delivery docket without counting the cartons. It was a most disappointing experience for someone in their late seventies.

stixcollins

stixcollinsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Second time we have used Allied Pickfords relocation service.

They were amazing with both moves. With the most recent move Mel and Rees in the Townsville office made it super easy and stress free. Mel was happy to take my phone calls when I had any questions or concerns; she helped organise car and pet relocation too (gave me peace of mind that my fur baby was safe). The packing and unpacking teams were friendly and super efficient; they took great care in moving our 4 bedroom house from Townsville to Brisbane. We will definitely be using Allied Pickfords again in the future. 100% recommend!!

Hi stixcollins,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Best of luck for your new home in Brisbane.

JohanWimmera, VIC

Avery bad experience with this removal company

A 4 bedroom house long distance move. Lot of damage incurred too much to mention here. They have dismantled furniture not assembled again. Tools are missing, all stickers on furniture.

Johan Booyse Cell: 0419964010, Ref.No:1908883

Hi Johan,
I have passed this onto our National Service Delivery Manager who will review this for you.
Regards,

RogerG

RogerGNSW, 2765

Do yourself a favour, never use Allied Pickfords

Office LocationQLD, Brisbane
Greg Case

Greg CaseBundaberg

Storrage of house contents when travelling around Australia

4 bedroom, into storage for expected two years but ended up four years, then storage 22oklms truck arrived at expected time all contents in A1 condition

Office LocationQLD, Gladstone

Hi Greg,
Thank you for your positive review.
It is great to hear that we were able to provide you with a safe and easy storage solution.

Fantastic service

I have used Allied's 3 times, 1st a 2 bedroom move from WA to QLD in 2011 then sent 6 large boxes from Mackay QLD to Carnarvon WA 2016 and recently sent a crate from Weshpool WA to Mackay QLD 2018.
They are my go to removalists and freight people when needed. My local branch is Mackay QLD and Craig with his team are a delight to deal with. Nothing is too much trouble and any concerns/queries are answered and dealt with promptly.

Office LocationQLD, Mackay

Hi Kez,
Thank you for your good review! We strive to deliver top quality service to all our customers. All the best for your new home in Mackay.

Thanks Gladstone Allied Pickford's Crew

From the moment I rang Allied Pickford's Gladstone to the move of our 5 bedroom house furniture, I could not have been more impressed, very professional and caring, thank you.

Office LocationQLD, Gladstone

Hi Kerry,
It is great to hear that our Gladstone team were able to help you with your move! All the best settling in to your new home.

Great Job - Efficient and Economical

The move was a three bedroom house from Cairns to the Illawarra. Great effort from the administrative staff and the uplift crew from Cairns and off load crew from Sydney. All a good bunch of blokes and worked hard and fast and efficiently. Also good communication from the Sydney office arranging the final delivery. All in all, very happy.

Office LocationQLD, Cairns

Hi,
Glad to hear that your move out of Cairns went well! Good luck in your new home.

Kerris_here

Kerris_hereBrisbane

Repeat clients and will use again!

Very happy with cost, availability, care taken and the crew were really great! They did the hardest stuff in a fraction of the time we possibly could for a short distance move! Will be using them again due to amazing service, they were happy to do a small job like ours, very easy to book and available on short notice +++++

Office LocationQLD, Brisbane

Hi Kerris,
Glad to hear that your move went well. Best of luck in your new home!