nothing went wrong

we moved from cairns to sunshine coast. 3 bedroom home. Allied came as planned, put all our stuff into truck in the timeframe they said and it was delivered on time. In hindsight I should of paid the extra to have Allied pack our stuff too, decided to save some $$ and pack. watching them, they know what they are doing! The only stuff that got broken was the stuff that we packed. Allied took great care. Look, the price was a little high for me, but no regrets. This is the first time I've used a moving company to move, done it all myself every other time and despite price am inclined to use them again AND spend the extra on having them pack.

I personally do not recommend the insurance. Fathoms me I'd have to pay extra to cover THEIR accidental breakages. I have provided that feedback to them. I did not buy the insurance and consider it a bit of a bizarre concept. The product needs reworking in some way for me to consider it to be something of value. Mind you, watching them work, I also feel the need for insurance is quite low anyway.

Thank you for your help and shifting our very very HEAVY fridge.

Hi Mark, Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We are happy to have been able to assist you in getting safely to your new home in the Sunshine Coast. All the best. Allied Pickfords

Great Service highly recommend Allied Pickfords

Small move from Adelaide to Cairns.. Everyone I spoke to from first contact to last was really friendly and helpful..Pick up guys at both ends were wonderful..Highly recommend Allied Pickfords really great service.

Hi S Rogers, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! Best of luck for your new home in Cairns. Thanks, Allied Pickfords

Great Job - Efficient and Economical

The move was a three bedroom house from Cairns to the Illawarra. Great effort from the administrative staff and the uplift crew from Cairns and off load crew from Sydney. All a good bunch of blokes and worked hard and fast and efficiently. Also good communication from the Sydney office arranging the final delivery. All in all, very happy.

Office LocationQLD, Cairns
Hi, Glad to hear that your move out of Cairns went well! Good luck in your new home.

My Marshall amp came with. Boot hole in it

Small amount of household items going from Queensland to Tasmania.
No actual time frame given for delivery so we didn't know what would happen.
When belongings were delivered the fist box out was a Marshall amplifier.. It had a big hole right in the centre of the box that looked to me like a boot mark.
Our tall boy was rickety and needs rebuilding. This was a new item.
I signed a form for damaged goods. The delivery guys who were polite said I would be contacted in a day or so by the devonport office. I was never contacted.
I called the Cairns office and was given direction to insurance, seemed difficult and pointless.
I would say cameras should be used in the loading dock to keep an eye on staff, it's obvious to me some are a little careless and even willful with your belongings. Cameras.. The same as used in aviation baggage areas should be there to keep people in check.
Photos of damaged amplifier can be uploaded
Showing damage. This was a new amp in its original packaging.
The delivery guys and people up in Cairns were nice people who did their jobs well.

Office LocationQLD, Cairns
Hello Buzz, We regret to hear about your negative experience with Allied Pickfords. Can you please provide any further information and contact details so we can follow through on your comments via email - customerservice@alliedpickfords.com.au Regards, Allied Pickfords

Great, everything went smoothly

Small move from Cairns to Darwin. Everything arrived in good order - nothing broken and I didn't pack it very well.

Office LocationQLD, Cairns

We've moved around a lot and Allied Pickfords have been the best. Great guys and very helpful

3 bedroom house from Cairns to Adelaide (3450 kms) and the move was great!
No trouble when we asked if they could move the lounge suite around before they left. Good on ya boys!!

Office LocationQLD, Cairns
Hello C Tarrant, Thank you for choosing Allied Pickfords with your move to Adelaide. Best of luck in your new residence. Regards Allied Pickfords.

Great moving experience

Moved 10 large boxes & 1 washing machine from Cairns, Qld to Northland NZ. Everything went so smoothly, great efficiency with packing & delivery.
No problems in transit and having my goods delivered to a remote rural address was no problem.
Pricing was about 50% of the price I paid 2 years ago to have less items shipped from NZ to Australia with a different moving company.
I would recommend Allied Pickfords to anyone considering moving from Australia to NZ.

Office LocationQLD, Cairns
Hello Brenda Tek, thank you for the feedback with your recent move. We wish you and your family the best in Northland. Regards Allied Pickfords.

Perfect Movers

After obtaining three quotations we decided on Allied Pickfords as they were the first to respond and with a competitive price . The move was from Cairns to Darwin and included the relocation of a motor vehicle . The manager in Cairns could not have been more efficient . We arrived in Darwin ahead of our shipment which was delivered to our new address as quoted with a phone call to advise the arrival time . I was at work and my wife received the delivery from the Darwin crew of cheerful guys who to my amazement also assembled our main bed .
We will be relocating locally in about six months and will definitely be using the services of Allied Pickfords .

Office LocationQLD, Cairns
Hello Jerry. Great to hear that your move went smoothly as planned. We wish you the best in your new home in Darwin. Regards Allied Pickfords.

Tough choice but the right one!

We moved from a farm in Far North Queensland to Sydney Inner West. Allied Pickfords wasn't the cheapest so it was really tough to make a decision. The little bit extra we paid was totally worth it. They kept their promises, pickup and delivery was on time and the communication was excellent all the way through. I will never forget the removalist carrying our couch up the driveway when it wouldn't fit in the carpark lift. I have NEVER seen anything like it, talk about service above and beyond. Bonus they made the whole unpack actually fun. Really nice guys and great service.

Office LocationQLD, Cairns
Hello Julie Z, Great to hear about you large move with Allied Pickfords was a success. We wish you and the family the best in your new home in Sydney. Regards Allied Pickfords