Listing monitored by Allied Moving Services

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
FrustratedFar North Queensland, QLD

The careful movers; not even close

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction

Hi Frustrated,
We are sorry to hear about your recent experience with Allied.
As I am unable to find you in our system, can you please email your details over to customerservice@alliedpickfords.com.au so we can investigate this further.

Frustrated

I’m not sure if this comment is meant to cast doubt on the validity of my claims.. I’m very much in the system, I’ve spoken to everyone across the state! What details do you need sent through?

Darren
DarrenFar North Queensland, QLD

Excellent removalists

Cairns to Melbourne, 4 bedroom house and tools. Went exactly as per the plan. Very good. The only thing I would like to say, is the numbered stickers applied to every item moved are hard to get off. They rip and leave bits behind on your furniture. My suggestion would be to use a plastic type sticker, less prone to tearing and hopefully easier removal.

Hi Darren,
Glad to hear your move went well. Sorry to hear you had issues with the stickers, I have notified the team on this one.

Boopberry
BoopberryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Staff have Fantastic Attitudes- Helpful and professional and worked late to make my move perfect.

Cairns to Adelaide the staff M and K went above and beyond. Movers were professional and careful and respectful. Value for money I highly recommend them. Thank you M and K

Jan
Jan Far North Queensland, QLD

Professional & Outstanding Service

Moved from Cairns, Qld to Golden Grove S.A. From two bedroom Apartment to small house. From the first phone call to finish Allied service was flawless. The three guys who packed & took away our items thank you for your quick, careful & professional attitude.
Allied kept us updated with phone calls throughout the entire process from pick up to delivery.
The delivery guys were also very pleasant, funny, professional & on time.
Many thanks to all the staff involved..
Our first removal company & we have no hesitation in recommending Allied Pickfords.

Hi Jan,
I am glad to hear the move to Golden Grove was flawless and that you choose Allied for your first experience with a professional removal company. Hope you have settled well into your new home.

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Allied Pickfords QLD, Cairns compares to other Furniture Removalists

Seamless service during COVID

The movers went the extra mile when we couldn’t return to Cairns during COVID-19. They did a video walk through so we could confirm the items to be moved. It was a seamless and contactless service. The service was exceptional

mark
mark

nothing went wrong

Hi Mark,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We are happy to have been able to assist you in getting safely to your new home in the Sunshine Coast.
All the best.
Allied Pickfords

S Rogers
S RogersFar North Queensland, QLD

Great Service highly recommend Allied Pickfords

Small move from Adelaide to Cairns.. Everyone I spoke to from first contact to last was really friendly and helpful..Pick up guys at both ends were wonderful..Highly recommend Allied Pickfords really great service.

Hi S Rogers,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! Best of luck for your new home in Cairns.
Thanks,
Allied Pickfords

Great Job - Efficient and Economical

The move was a three bedroom house from Cairns to the Illawarra. Great effort from the administrative staff and the uplift crew from Cairns and off load crew from Sydney. All a good bunch of blokes and worked hard and fast and efficiently. Also good communication from the Sydney office arranging the final delivery. All in all, very happy.

Hi,
Glad to hear that your move out of Cairns went well! Good luck in your new home.

buzz
buzzLaunceston, TAS

My Marshall amp came with. Boot hole in it

Great, everything went smoothly

Small move from Cairns to Darwin. Everything arrived in good order - nothing broken and I didn't pack it very well.

C Tarrant
C Tarrant

We've moved around a lot and Allied Pickfords have been the best. Great guys and very helpful

3 bedroom house from Cairns to Adelaide (3450 kms) and the move was great!
No trouble when we asked if they could move the lounge suite around before they left. Good on ya boys!!

Allied P.Allied Moving Services

Hello C Tarrant, Thank you for choosing Allied Pickfords with your move to Adelaide. Best of luck in your new residence. Regards Allied Pickfords.

Great moving experience

Moved 10 large boxes & 1 washing machine from Cairns, Qld to Northland NZ. Everything went so smoothly, great efficiency with packing & delivery.
No problems in transit and having my goods delivered to a remote rural address was no problem.
Pricing was about 50% of the price I paid 2 years ago to have less items shipped from NZ to Australia with a different moving company.
I would recommend Allied Pickfords to anyone considering moving from Australia to NZ.

Allied P.Allied Moving Services

Hello Brenda Tek, thank you for the feedback with your recent move. We wish you and your family the best in Northland.
Regards Allied Pickfords.

Jerry
JerryDARWIN

Perfect Movers

After obtaining three quotations we decided on Allied Pickfords as they were the first to respond and with a competitive price . The move was from Cairns to Darwin and included the relocation of a motor vehicle . The manager in Cairns could not have been more efficient . We arrived in Darwin ahead of our shipment which was delivered to our new address as quoted with a phone call to advise the arrival time . I was at work and my wife received the delivery from the Darwin crew of cheerful guys who to my amazement also assembled our main bed .
We will be relocating locally in about six months and will definitely be using the services of Allied Pickfords .

Allied P.Allied Moving Services

Hello Jerry. Great to hear that your move went smoothly as planned. We wish you the best in your new home in Darwin. Regards Allied Pickfords.

Julie Z
Julie ZSydney, NSW

Tough choice but the right one!

We moved from a farm in Far North Queensland to Sydney Inner West. Allied Pickfords wasn't the cheapest so it was really tough to make a decision. The little bit extra we paid was totally worth it. They kept their promises, pickup and delivery was on time and the communication was excellent all the way through. I will never forget the removalist carrying our couch up the driveway when it wouldn't fit in the carpark lift. I have NEVER seen anything like it, talk about service above and beyond. Bonus they made the whole unpack actually fun. Really nice guys and great service.

Hello Julie Z,

Great to hear about you large move with Allied Pickfords was a success. We wish you and the family the best in your new home in Sydney. Regards Allied Pickfords