Great work guys

We had a huge move ahead of us from Darwin to Bundaberg.
We were given so much assistance from beginning to end .
Can't speak highly enough of the lovely staff. They were so friendly and went above and beyond assisting us with every aspect of the move. Three cheers for Allied Pickfords and we will be recommending your company to friends who are planning a move.
Date of removal and arrival was completed on set dates.

Hi Marianne, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We love hearing about our customers experiences. Best of luck for your new home in Bundaberg. Thanks, Allied PickfordsThanks guys, keep up the good work

Storrage of house contents when travelling around Australia

4 bedroom, into storage for expected two years but ended up four years, then storage 22oklms truck arrived at expected time all contents in A1 condition

Office LocationQLD, Gladstone
Hi Greg, Thank you for your positive review. It is great to hear that we were able to provide you with a safe and easy storage solution.

Thanks Gladstone Allied Pickford's Crew

From the moment I rang Allied Pickford's Gladstone to the move of our 5 bedroom house furniture, I could not have been more impressed, very professional and caring, thank you.

Office LocationQLD, Gladstone
Hi Kerry, It is great to hear that our Gladstone team were able to help you with your move! All the best settling in to your new home.

Great job by Allied pickfords. Everything on time and great communication upfront from Isabel at Gla

We had moved our 3 BR households from Biloela to Traralgon. All arrived on time and perfect job by Gladstone branch.

Office LocationQLD, Gladstone
Hello Siva, thank you for your feedback in regards to your recent move. Good luck with your new home in Traralgon. Regards Allied Pickfords.

I'm very satisfied. Will definitely recommend to friends.

We moved a few boxes from Gladstone to Perth and they arrived on time to our new house. Our boxes arrived in good shape. Thank you AlliedPickfords!.

Office LocationQLD, Gladstone
Hello Myee, Delightful to hear your positive feedback in regards to your move! We wish you the best in your new home. Regards Allied Pickfords

Great service and even better communications - couldn't fault the Gladstone or Devonport service and

Gladstone personnel on time and well organised, everything went to plan.
Move from Gladstone Queensland to St Helens Tasmania - long distance and across the little ditch..

Office LocationQLD, Gladstone
Hello Cookie, Thank you for providing feedback and for choosing Allied Pickfords with your move. We wish you and the family the best in your new home in Tasmania. Regards Allied Pickfords .

Happy with the move

Everything went smoothly with our move. However our outdoor table was damaged in the move and we're not happy with the insurance company they use. They expect us to pay an excess fee and then give us $60 to fix the table which was insured for $1500.

Office LocationQLD, Gladstone
Hello Melissa D. Thank you for feedback regarding your move, if you require further assistance please contact us on our email; james.dickson@alliedpickfords.com.au so we can follow through on your comments. We wish you the best in your new home . Regards Allied Pickfords.

Under pressure!

So, An opportunity came up to move back to Brisbane from Gladstone. I only had two weeks to organise it, the kicker was it had to be done in the middle of moving season, December. I called Helen in Gladstone for a quote and she promptly came over. The office staff in Gladstone are great. The job included some packing as well. The boys on the day seemed a little under the pump and packing certainly wasn't their thing with a bit of complaining here and there. The Brisbane boys again where rushed but friendly. Minimal damage. The staff are great but every time I use Allied's they always seem rushed. That's the only reason why they don't get a Five.

Office LocationQLD, Gladstone
Hello Pricey. Thank you for choosing Allied Pickfords again with your recent move during the busy season. Thankyou for the additional feedback. Regards Allied Pickfords.

Expensive but great service

Moving from Gladstone to Sunshine Coast 5 Bedroom home. The quote process was simple and efficient. Communication was of a high standard right from the start. I did find the cost quite high when compared to other people I spoke with that had recently moved to and from the area. When I asked why I was told it was peek time and that what it costs. Due to the time of the year I only had selected dates we could do uplift and drop off but Allied did everything they could to assist. Drivers were excellent at both ends and could do enough to help. Everything was as promised with no surprises.

Office LocationQLD, Gladstone
Hello Stuart, Great to hear about you large move with Allied Pickfords was a success. Thankyou for the additional feedback regarding your pricing during the busy period. We wish you and the family the best in your new home in the Sunshine Coast. Regards Allied Pickfords

Made my move easy

My moving experience with allied pickfords was fantastic. The move was from Central qld to South Australia. Great service great staff that were very helpful. Thanks

Office LocationQLD, Gladstone
Hello Stacey, Great to hear about you positive moving experience with Allied Pickfords. We wish you the best in your new home in South Australia. Regards Allied Pickfords

Pickfords where fantastic

Pickfords where fantastic at both pickup and drop off no issues. The price was very reasonable and moving from Gladstone to Melbourne was hard enough.

Office LocationQLD, Gladstone
Hello Michael. Happy to hear you enjoyed your moving experience with Allied Pickfords. We wish you the best in your new home in Melbourne. Regards Allied Pickfords

Yet another move!!!

Moving a three bedroom house is never a fun thing to do, however this move was different. Everyone involved in this move were brilliant. In all my moves, this would have to be the first one where I have had no breakages.

Office LocationQLD, Gladstone
Hello Charles, great to hear your positive feedback in regards to your move. We wish you the best in your new home. Regards Allied Pickfords.

Excellent - would definitely recommend

From initial contact to delivery at the new address the service was second to none. We moved a full five bedroom house of belongings from Gladstone in Queensland to Darwin in the Northern Territory, nothing was damaged and everything arrived and was set up just as we wanted it. The dates given for uplift and delivery were spot on and the customer service and packing/removal staff were excellent. I have recommended to various friends/family members who are looking at moving.

Office LocationQLD, Gladstone
Dear Julie, on behalf of our team we thank you for your kind words and sharing your positive experience with Allied Pickfords. We wish you and your family the very best at your new place of residence in Darwin. Regards Allied Pickfords

Great Move

Moved from a two storey 3 bedroom house to another suburb 1/2 hoaway.The guys were very well organized and efficient. Except for not packing my large TV when packing box was supplied resulting in a broken Tv stand, other than that I will be using them again did the job in only 3hours all good Thanks so much.

Office LocationQLD, Gladstone
Dear Robyn, on behalf of our team we thank you for your kind words and sharing your positive experience with Allied Pickfords. We wish you and your family the very best at your new place of residence. Regards Allied Pickfords

Good Service and People

Allied Pickford moved our 4 bedroom home from Gladstone to Townsville. The customer service was excellent all the way through starting with the punctual response from the Gladstone manager and accurate quote that was supplied, all the way through to the guys turning up exactly when they said they would, at both ends of the move. It was raining on the day of collection, and the boys made special effort to complete the job and cover my belongings.The company also came back to collect the boxes which was appreciated.

Office LocationQLD, Gladstone
Dear Ken, on behalf of our team we thank you for your kind words and sharing your positive experience with Allied Pickfords. We wish you and your family the very best at your new place in Townsville. Regards Allied Pickfords.

Organised and efficient

The staff at Allied Pickfords in both Gladstone QLD and Canberra were extremely helpful and flexible in arranging times for delivery. They quoted quickly and were pleasant to deal with over the phone. My stuff arrived in perfect condition with nothing broken. Couldn't have asked for better - highly recommended.

Office LocationQLD, Gladstone
Dear Josh, on behalf of our team we thank you for your kind words and sharing your positive experience with Allied Pickfords. We wish you and your family the very best at your new place of residence.

Allied Pickfords - I want to hire lawyer.

I cann't believe this company.

Here is gladstone, qld.
After i have read all the reviews about this company, but i haven't changed mind to switch over to another company, until just before sign-on the proposal.
During read on the proposal paper and before sign-on then i have asked about discount, then they are said no!, after signed on two diffrent proposals (one was for formal moving stuff and other one was for using full container to not lost any of mine) then i have asked that if i have bit more stuff to adding to the truck( i was gonna use full container truck) should i have to pay more? Then they says, you have to! It does not matter you are using full container or not. You have to pay every adding stuff to truck due to pay to our labor contractors.

I have asked just bit more adding stuff for gym cycling equipment and could be more small stuff due to on going packing process.
Anyway, they want me to send an exact list, then i haven't sent to them yet, 'cause still packing up!!
However, they send me confirmation of proposal agreement which is i haven't agreed with this company.

Is it scum back???

This allied pickfords company should listen to your customers!!

Are you deaf? Or blind? No offence.

I will call them tomorrow to fix this error, if could not fix this problem,
Them, i will hire a lawyer to sovle this problem. I will.
Because i do not want to use your service anymore.

Want to have an exact list after signed on proposal with my credit details to raise the cost up later.

Office LocationQLD, Gladstone

There couldn't possibly be a worse removals company on this planet.

Moved home from Queensland to Perth after 10 years and used Allied Pickfords as they were the ones who moved us over there originally. Even though I had a quote for ½ the price form another mover who, coincidentally, has a MUCH better reputation as well. (Found this out later)
The Gladstone (qld) branch came out and I asked to be quoted on a 38m3 container. got a quote around $6800 however I was also told that if everything the surveying person saw was going to be in the quote, it would be closer to $8000. Now considering I sold 5 bbq's, a fridge, an 8ft fish tank etc etc etc before removal day and that happened to be more than I said I was going to get rid of, when they half filled a second container, and subsequently charged me OVER $11000 and it took over a month just to get the invoice addressed correctly, you can now probably imagine why I am a bit peeved off at them. Here we are 5000klm from our last home with a couple of mattresses on the floor with the kids on blow up camping beds, 3 of those $5.00 fold away chairs and we have had to go out and buy new bedding, kitchen ware etc etc etc and had to borrow a fridge while these [censored word removed] hold $150,000 worth of my gear. I booked the idiots on the 5th of December for a 23rd delivery to the new house. They picked up the gear on November 13th.
But it gets worse. I called their toll free number and after 10 minutes I get through to a girl who looks up the info and asks "could it be under a different name?" She couldn't find the booking at all. Call another number and get some rude individual in "operations" who didn't care that I had booked it on the 5th of December. He said it was to be another 7 working days before I got delivery. When I gave him a blast and said I had the email I sent booking job for today, he hung up on me.
I ring back again and ask for the person in the highest position available. I got [name removed] at the Perth Branch. He has been politically correct to now. And he has helped a little. I think. But i still don't have my stuff.

Office LocationQLD, Gladstone
Update after 12 months they still have not made good on a single promise of fixing or replacing a single item. DEFINITELY WORST IN THE COUNTRY. Just as a final insult to this mob, here I am nearly 4 years later and not a single thing has been replaced. Not one line of communications from these people. Not even an apology. Nothing at all. Avoid them like the plague. TV broken, power tools missing. Garden equipment missing. Kids scooters missing. Various other items broken. All up after charging me double the quote and breaking I really losingover $5000 of my stuff i got nothing back from them. I gave up trying because the frustration was killing me. Do yourself a favour and never use Allied Pickfords to move your valuable and most often irreplaceable house items. They're a disgraceful outfit to deal with. Thieves and liars and the worst communications Ive ever dealt with and I promise you I've dealt with some very poor company's when it comes to customer service.

Shocking dishonest unethical hold your stuff at ransom

Don't ever use Gladstone allied pickfords. Allied pickfords total lose things, triple your charges and lie. No apologies ever and I've had enough fair trade qld its time better laws were put in place against companies like this! Karma is a [censored word removed] so bye bye allied pickfords ESP Gladstone! No effort made to apologize for bad communication and massive overcharging. Bhp created these monsters when coal goes allied pickfords will not have a market anywhere else!
Nice very nice packers and the guys who do the [censored word removed] hard work
Triple charges and don't communicate at the time they should. I will be lobbying for this company to be fined ESP for lying when my stuff is still in the same container