Allied Pickfords QLD, Gold Coast

Allied Pickfords QLD, Gold Coast

williebros

williebrosDarling Downs, QLD

Check Delivery Invoice

Move involved 2 bedroom unit from Coolangatta to Toowoomba in November 2018. Items were lost or misplaced and other items damaged. Management adamant they had not lost my goods! Foolishly on my part, I signed delivery docket without counting the cartons. It was a most disappointing experience for someone in their late seventies.

bligh

bligh

Don’t Trust Them! All Lies.

ALH

ALHMelbourne

True professionals.

Allied Pickford's delivered a seamless interstate move. Truly professional staff and logistics team. Our uplift personnel were experienced and cheerful with a can-do attitude. Made the experience so pain-free!

We were so confident in their ability, that just before they left I gave them a box filled with crystalware and fine glass vases etc, a box which I had planned to take with us in the car!

Hi ALH,
Glad to hear your interstate move went well. We wish you the best in your new home.
Regards Allied Pickfords

Review collected in partnership with Allied Pickfords

Wonderful Service

Exceptional service

We relocated from VIC to the Gold Coast from a 3 bedroom house with quite a lot of furniture including a very large couch and had nothing but incredible service. Everything was on time, nothing was damaged or marked, staff were exceptional and very careful with all items, communication was fantastic. I could not have asked for a better transport company and would recommend to anyone moving short or long distance! Thank you!!!

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Hello Chelsea, Delightful to hear your positive feedback in regards to your move! We wish you the best in your new home. Regards Allied Pickfords

Review collected in partnership with Allied Pickfords

YuiGold Coast

Owner of company himself accused me of lying about incorrect invoice/quote!

Great Service Great Team

3 bedroom apartment with lift access only Queensland to South Australia Apartment to Apartment
Queensland team were fantastic. Couldn't be more helpful and careful.
I thought the 2 week turn around was going to be maximum time but it took exactly that time. No more no less.
Great company to deal with.

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Hello SandyH, Great to hear about you positive moving experience with Allied Pickfords. We wish you the best in your new home in South Australia.
Regards Allied Pickfords

Bron

Bron

Very helpful

I stored about 25 boxes with Allied Pickfords for about 3 years as I moved from Queensland to Perth. Great price no issues. I decided just recently to have those boxes sent over to me in Perth as I wasn't returning to Queensland anytime soon, they were piggybacked and were here within 3 weeks, I wasn't in a rush. Everything arrived in tacked. Very happy customer.

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Dear Bron, thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with Allied Pickfords. We wish you and your family the very best in Perth.
Regards, Allied Pickfords.