Check Delivery Invoice

Move involved 2 bedroom unit from Coolangatta to Toowoomba in November 2018. Items were lost or misplaced and other items damaged. Management adamant they had not lost my goods! Foolishly on my part, I signed delivery docket without counting the cartons. It was a most disappointing experience for someone in their late seventies.

Hi Williebros, We regret to hear of your negative experience with your move. So we can follow up with your concerns, can you please email through your name, contact details and job number (R/Plan) to customerservice@alliedpickfords.com.au Regards, Allied Pickfords

Don’t Trust Them! All Lies.

I had a few items to move. Original sales person was nice and the packers did a good job but that’s the only nice things I can say about them. The manager was ill informed and did not have the correct information and at times was speaking over the top of me when I was trying to explain the situation. Lie after lie they told me it would be delivered within the allocated time frame. Even had a scheduled delivery date that it never arrived on. (Wasn’t even in the same state as me) so no where near ready to deliver. Only reason I got my items delivered almost a week after the scheduled delivery date was because I contacted consumer affairs and my lawyer friend. I had to inform them I would be taking legal action if they didn’t deliver my items and guess what the next day it was at my door (almost an hour late mind you) guess they knew I would win the battle because what they were doing was wrong. My washing machine now has scratches along the side so seriously everyone beware. Keep away from this dodgy company.

True professionals.

Allied Pickford's delivered a seamless interstate move. Truly professional staff and logistics team. Our uplift personnel were experienced and cheerful with a can-do attitude. Made the experience so pain-free!

We were so confident in their ability, that just before they left I gave them a box filled with crystalware and fine glass vases etc, a box which I had planned to take with us in the car!

Office LocationQLD, Gold Coast
Hi ALH, Glad to hear your interstate move went well. We wish you the best in your new home. Regards Allied Pickfords

Wonderful Service

when we approached Allied Pickfords with the plethora of paper work to be filled in we were all at sea to put it mildly.You understood our difficulties right away and sat down with us and steered and assisted us to a most satisfactory conclusion. This included contacting your Wellington Import Move Coordinator **** who smoothed the way through HM Customs and at the same time keeping Your Christchurch branch "In the loop". Needless to say our goods arrived at the appointed time and were delivered as requested.
we have become so used to being fobbed off to on line numbers our experience with Allied Pickford's has been a revelation.
We constantly sing the praises of you and your firm, and will have no qualms bout using Allied Pickford again in the future.
Wishing you and your colleagues a Very Happy New Year

Exceptional service

We relocated from VIC to the Gold Coast from a 3 bedroom house with quite a lot of furniture including a very large couch and had nothing but incredible service. Everything was on time, nothing was damaged or marked, staff were exceptional and very careful with all items, communication was fantastic. I could not have asked for a better transport company and would recommend to anyone moving short or long distance! Thank you!!!

Office LocationQLD, Gold Coast
Hello Chelsea, Delightful to hear your positive feedback in regards to your move! We wish you the best in your new home. Regards Allied Pickfords

Owner of company himself accused me of lying about incorrect invoice/quote!

I recently called [name removed] (Owner of Allied Pickfords) to let him know that my relocation had been mishandled. He accused me of lying before listening to my feedback or viewing the written evidence that I have. When the managing head of a company treats customers with this little respect (regardless of whether they are at fault, or not), it is clear that this is not a company that should be trusted with your move.

[name removed] (Relocation Consultant) visited my home in Sep/16 to perform a volume assessment and concluded that I would require 6m3. His competitive bid wins him the job in a competition against 2 other companies who also provide quotes for 6m3. He was able to beat/match these quotes because I was asked to forward these competing quotes to him (ie: WRITTEN PROOF). In Jan/17 (a week before uplift) I discover on the invoice that the quote given is only sufficient to relocate 3.5m3. I contact [name removed] (Customer Care Manager) for clarification regarding this error. I am informed that no record of the 6m3 is in existence. I cancel the appointment with the company and decide to inform management of this error, and explain why, as a customer, I have withdrawn my business.

Please note: From the moment I first call AP's general hotline to the termination of the call, I am polite, friendly and calm. I state clearly that I am not looking to argue or blame, but simply wish to let a suitable person know that I felt my move had been mismanaged, in hopes that other customers would not be similarly let down. In the course of my call being forwarded to different people (mostly without warning), I speak to the aforementioned [name removed] (who denies that he assessed my belongings for 6m3) and [name removed]. Both of them are hostile in manner. My call is forwarded to the manager/owner, [name removed], who accuses me of lying about the mistake. I explain that I have written proof, and am calling as a courtesy as I had thought that as manager he would like to understand what had happened. He proceeds to be aggressive and unopen to listening. I hang up.

For an alternative removalist company, I recommend Sante Fe Wridgeways. They were able to help me out of this pickle with very short notice during the busiest moving period of the year. They are more competitively priced than AP. They are - above all - respectful to customers.

Office LocationQLD, Gold Coast
Hello Yui. Sorry to hear about your recent negative experience with Allied Pickfords. Can you please provide your details via email to our National Service Delivery Manager - james.dickson@alliedpickfords.com.au so we can follow through on your comments. Thanks Allied Pickfords.Dear Allied Pickfords Official, As you can see from my review, I spoke with the manager/owner of Allied Pickfords himself and was treated without respect. There is clearly no room for improvement within the company, regardless of how willing I was to relay productive feedback. Yui

Great Service Great Team

3 bedroom apartment with lift access only Queensland to South Australia Apartment to Apartment
Queensland team were fantastic. Couldn't be more helpful and careful.
I thought the 2 week turn around was going to be maximum time but it took exactly that time. No more no less.
Great company to deal with.

Office LocationQLD, Gold Coast
Hello SandyH, Great to hear about you positive moving experience with Allied Pickfords. We wish you the best in your new home in South Australia. Regards Allied Pickfords

Very helpful

I stored about 25 boxes with Allied Pickfords for about 3 years as I moved from Queensland to Perth. Great price no issues. I decided just recently to have those boxes sent over to me in Perth as I wasn't returning to Queensland anytime soon, they were piggybacked and were here within 3 weeks, I wasn't in a rush. Everything arrived in tacked. Very happy customer.

Office LocationQLD, Gold Coast
Dear Bron, thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with Allied Pickfords. We wish you and your family the very best in Perth. Regards, Allied Pickfords.