Listing monitored by Allied Moving Services

• Timeliness
Amanda
AmandaCentral Queensland, QLD

Fantastic bunch of guys!

We moved from a 2 bed apartment on the second floor to a 2 bed 2 story townhouse, 5/10mins down the road. They started around 7:30am and were finished by around 4, i think it was ( i had a bit of stuff!) I packed everything, they moved it all. Nothing was too much trouble, they were always smiling and having a joke, comfortable to be around. Anything I hadn’t finished, they sorted, no problems! They were gentle and cared. Highly recommend. Thank you for your hard work guys!!

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Allied P.Allied Moving Services

Thanks for the review Amanda! Glad to hear it went well.

Marcelo K.
Marcelo K.

Run from this guys... If you don't, put insurance or you will regret.

I moved everything in my 4 bedroom apartment from Mackay to Perth. They were suppose to collect my car at a certain day but they delayed 1 week.
However, the big problem is that I didn't buy the insurance.
So many damaged things. The washing machine, I will have to buy a new one.
Boots, hats all smashed. Doll house broken.
They packed shoes with clean clothes without protection.
Dirty service.
I couldn't set the bed because most of the screw wasn't there and we had to buy.
Anyways, very poor care of our things.

Great and timely service!

I’m really happy for choosing Allied Pickfords for my little move (few boxes & a luggage) from Sydney to Airlie Beach. Everything arrived on promised dates and in a good condition. Also great communication received from both Mackay and Sydney branches. Will certainly recommend this company!

Hi Tanya,
Great to hear about your move to Airlie Beach. Hope you have settled into your new home.

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Allied Pickfords QLD, Mackay compares to other Furniture Removalists

Jasmin
Jasmin

Made it look easy!

I requested the assistance of Allied to move a small amount of furniture within the same suburb. The price was great, nothing was too much trouble in the quote and on the day the boys turned up and made it look easy! No marks on the white furniture, all handled with care and the boys were very helpful in the placement of items at the new place. Excellent service, would recommend and certainly use again.

Craig Hodgson
Craig HodgsonCentral Queensland, QLD

Relocation

Fantastic service received from both the Mackay and Sunshine Coast depots in our Victoria relocation. All household effects arrived safely and on time. A big thank you to all involved in our move and I will certainly recommend Allied Pickford's to family and friends who are looking at shipping household goods or other belongings within Australia.

Hi Craig,
It is great to hear that you are safely arrived in your new home. Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review and good luck for your new home!
Thanks,
Allied Pickfords

KEZ
KEZ

Fantastic service

I have used Allied's 3 times, 1st a 2 bedroom move from WA to QLD in 2011 then sent 6 large boxes from Mackay QLD to Carnarvon WA 2016 and recently sent a crate from Weshpool WA to Mackay QLD 2018.
They are my go to removalists and freight people when needed. My local branch is Mackay QLD and Craig with his team are a delight to deal with. Nothing is too much trouble and any concerns/queries are answered and dealt with promptly.

Hi Kez,
Thank you for your good review! We strive to deliver top quality service to all our customers. All the best for your new home in Mackay.

Review collected in partnership with Allied Moving Services

Nothing was too much trouble

I recently engaged Allied Pickfords to transfer my home contents from Mackay Q to Brisbane Q. I couldn't be happier with their treatment to me. At all times I was treated with respect. Nothing was too much trouble and they were always cheerful and on time. I was really impressed by their professionalism. I would be very happy to recommend the firm to anyone . Yvonne Quinlan

Allied P.Allied Moving Services

Hi Yvonne, Thanks for the feedback. Happy to hear everything went well and hope you have now settled in your new home in Brisbane

Mark Jones
Mark JonesWhyalla

Good service

3 bed room town house moved from QLD to SA 3000km, great people to deal with but on delivery had a few items that were damaged. The move did start and finish on time.

Review collected in partnership with Allied Moving Services

Professional Service ensured stress free move.

My move was from family home to high rise apartment requiring two months of storage in between.
Communication from the first enquiry, quote, storage actual move and relocation was true to arrangements, documentation and met my individual deadline.

Hello Sue,
Thrilled to hear your positive feedback in regards to your move! We wish you the best in your new home. Regards Allied Pickfords

DJB
DJBMuswellbrook

Seamless Interstate Move

A seamless interstate move from quote to delivery for a 3 bedroom house. Uplift and delivery on time. Every thing packed well into container including a sea kayak and no breakages or scratches. A stress free move and would use again.

Hell DJB,
Happy to hear that your move with Allied Pickfords was seamless. We wish you the best in your new home. Regards Allied Pickfords

Bob
BobMaroochydore

Work Relocation Mackay to Sunshine Coast

Allied Pickfords were a dream to deal with. One of their professionals came to our 4 bedroom home one day & packed all our belongings into several boxes ensuring that nothing could be damaged on the journey. The contents of our house along with our additional car were collected the next day without any hassles. Our request for some items to be placed at the front of the container for easy access upon arrival as our contents were to be stored for several months was met with a no worries. Anything was possible. Thank you for a wonderful service.

Allied P.Allied Moving Services

Hi Bob, Thank you for the detailed feedback with your recent move. Great to hear the team was able to accommodate your needs. Good luck with your work and new home on the Sunshine Coast. Regards Allied Pickfords

Michael
MichaelBrisbane

Great Service!

The move was not too big, about half a house of stuff but the guys were extremely professional and nothing was damaged. The service was quick, on time and very friendly. Distance was from Mackay to Brisbane.

Allied P.Allied Moving Services

Hello Michael, great to hear that your move went smoothly as planned. We wish you the best in your new home in Brisbane. Regards Allied Pickfords.

Lisa.C
Lisa.CSouth East Queensland, QLD

5 Boxes stolen

I moved from Mackay to Brisbane, and after two cancelled delivery dates they finally arrived only to have "misplaced" 5 boxes of my personal items. I have been trying to get an answer for two weeks but I have been insulted, insinuated that I am lying, ignored and escalated to the area manager that hasn't seen fit to contact me. First and last time I ever use this company. I am in the process of claiming for the items they broke so I'm sure that will be another story. BEWARE.

Victoria C
Victoria CGold Coast

Small hiccups but overall happy with service

Allied P.Allied Moving Services

Dear Victoria, on behalf of our team we thank you for your sharing your positive experience and feedback with Allied Pickfords. We wish you and your family the very best at your new place in Gold Coast. Regards Allied Pickfords.

Neil P
Neil P

Great Service

My move from Mackay to Brisbane was handled flawlessly and professionally by Pickfords. Would use again. Efficient and friendly service. No complaints.

Allied P.Allied Moving Services

Dear Neil, on behalf of our team we thank you for your kind words and sharing your feedback with Allied Pickfords. We wish you and your family the very best at your new place of residence in Brisbane.

With sincere regards, Allied Pickfords