Fantastic service

I have used Allied's 3 times, 1st a 2 bedroom move from WA to QLD in 2011 then sent 6 large boxes from Mackay QLD to Carnarvon WA 2016 and recently sent a crate from Weshpool WA to Mackay QLD 2018.
They are my go to removalists and freight people when needed. My local branch is Mackay QLD and Craig with his team are a delight to deal with. Nothing is too much trouble and any concerns/queries are answered and dealt with promptly.

Office LocationQLD, Mackay
Hi Kez, Thank you for your good review! We strive to deliver top quality service to all our customers. All the best for your new home in Mackay.

Nothing was too much trouble

I recently engaged Allied Pickfords to transfer my home contents from Mackay Q to Brisbane Q. I couldn't be happier with their treatment to me. At all times I was treated with respect. Nothing was too much trouble and they were always cheerful and on time. I was really impressed by their professionalism. I would be very happy to recommend the firm to anyone . Yvonne Quinlan

Office LocationQLD, Mackay
Hi Yvonne, Thanks for the feedback. Happy to hear everything went well and hope you have now settled in your new home in Brisbane

Good service

3 bed room town house moved from QLD to SA 3000km, great people to deal with but on delivery had a few items that were damaged. The move did start and finish on time.

Office LocationQLD, Mackay

Professional Service ensured stress free move.

My move was from family home to high rise apartment requiring two months of storage in between.
Communication from the first enquiry, quote, storage actual move and relocation was true to arrangements, documentation and met my individual deadline.

Office LocationQLD, Mackay
Hello Sue, Thrilled to hear your positive feedback in regards to your move! We wish you the best in your new home. Regards Allied Pickfords

Seamless Interstate Move

A seamless interstate move from quote to delivery for a 3 bedroom house. Uplift and delivery on time. Every thing packed well into container including a sea kayak and no breakages or scratches. A stress free move and would use again.

Office LocationQLD, Mackay
Hell DJB, Happy to hear that your move with Allied Pickfords was seamless. We wish you the best in your new home. Regards Allied Pickfords

Work Relocation Mackay to Sunshine Coast

Allied Pickfords were a dream to deal with. One of their professionals came to our 4 bedroom home one day & packed all our belongings into several boxes ensuring that nothing could be damaged on the journey. The contents of our house along with our additional car were collected the next day without any hassles. Our request for some items to be placed at the front of the container for easy access upon arrival as our contents were to be stored for several months was met with a no worries. Anything was possible. Thank you for a wonderful service.

Office LocationQLD, Mackay
Hi Bob, Thank you for the detailed feedback with your recent move. Great to hear the team was able to accommodate your needs. Good luck with your work and new home on the Sunshine Coast. Regards Allied Pickfords

Great Service!

The move was not too big, about half a house of stuff but the guys were extremely professional and nothing was damaged. The service was quick, on time and very friendly. Distance was from Mackay to Brisbane.

Office LocationQLD, Mackay
Hello Michael, great to hear that your move went smoothly as planned. We wish you the best in your new home in Brisbane. Regards Allied Pickfords.

5 Boxes stolen

I moved from Mackay to Brisbane, and after two cancelled delivery dates they finally arrived only to have "misplaced" 5 boxes of my personal items. I have been trying to get an answer for two weeks but I have been insulted, insinuated that I am lying, ignored and escalated to the area manager that hasn't seen fit to contact me. First and last time I ever use this company. I am in the process of claiming for the items they broke so I'm sure that will be another story. BEWARE.

Office LocationQLD, Mackay

Small hiccups but overall happy with service

I was moving from my small two bedroom in Mackay to the Gold Coast during one of the busiest times of the year - Christmas!

Was quick and easy getting a quote and were somewhat accommodating for the day we needed to leave the premise, I understood that getting the day (especially being so close to Christmas) may have been challenging. We asked weeks in advance for a morning removal as we were to be driving back to the Gold Coast on that same day our furniture was picked up, but they could not fit us in until 1pm. That afternoon we had no contact with Allied, even when the truck was 2 hours late, nor did they return my phone calls. The removal was smooth and quick when they did arrive. They finally finished at 5.30pm which meant we spent the evening and the following morning driving and had to find extra money for accommodation expenses, something that we did not intend on doing.

The furniture was delivered on the planned date to the premise on the Gold Coast, but on delivery it was found that the leg of my buffet had been snapped clean of (this would have occurred in Mackay) and left in the set of draws to later be discovered. I was pretty disappointed that the staff in Mackay had 'forgotton/failed' to tell us about this when it happened. I also found that my TV cabinet had been pulled apart and screws (etc) had become lost.

The Gold Coast staff were lovely though, helped place everything where it needed to be, did not feel rushed, supplied blankets to cover furniture being stored in the garage and explained how to claim the items on insurance.

Although there were a few hiccups along the way (which is to be expected- nothing major either) they were very competitive for price and I would use their services again.

(Proof of purchase/Invoice number: MKY1391934CHE)

Office LocationQLD, Mackay
Dear Victoria, on behalf of our team we thank you for your sharing your positive experience and feedback with Allied Pickfords. We wish you and your family the very best at your new place in Gold Coast. Regards Allied Pickfords.

Great Service

My move from Mackay to Brisbane was handled flawlessly and professionally by Pickfords. Would use again. Efficient and friendly service. No complaints.

Office LocationQLD, Mackay
Dear Neil, on behalf of our team we thank you for your kind words and sharing your feedback with Allied Pickfords. We wish you and your family the very best at your new place of residence in Brisbane. With sincere regards, Allied Pickfords

Move from Mackay Qld to Newcastle NSW

Could you pass on to Management a big thanks you for the efficient way Allied Pickford’s handled the transportation of our furniture etc from Shoal Point to Adamstown. The truck and container arrived on time at Shoal Point and the lads who loaded it were most courteous and helpful and packed everything in very carefully and efficiently.
When we arrived in Newcastle the following week the staff here in Newcastle rang and kept us informed of when we could expect our gear. When it did arrive we were treated to the same efficiency in off loading of the furniture and gear by five guys who again were most helpful and obliging and placed various items direct into the rooms. On leaving they informed us that when we had unpacked the gear and the empty cartons had to be removed, Pickford’s would collect them once we had phoned.
We could not have asked for better service and if we ever have to move again we know which company to engage!
Sincerely,