Allied Pickfords QLD, Richlands (Home Removals Office)

Allied Pickfords QLD, Richlands (Home Removals Office)

Marilyn A.

Marilyn A.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely fabulous - I could not hope for better.

My house was a three bedroom high set Queenslander. My possessions are going to be stored with Allied in Richlands and then shipped to NSW when we find a house.
The move started and finished on time. I just want to say here that the boys packing, Chris, Lee and Geoff were absolutely fantastic and I will sing Allied Pickford’s praises to everyone I speak to. Then Josh, Godfrey, Te and Andrew who loaded the possessions onto the trucks were unbelievable as well. I must not forget Dean Robson who has been so helpful to us and I did speak to John who put the team together. We were delighted with your service. I would not hesitate to use Allied Pickfords again and recommend them to all.

Hi Marilyn,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We will be sure to pass on your kind words to the team. All the best for your new home in NSW.

Alan

AlanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good end to end service

We were moving contents of a 3 bedroom house from NSW to QLD. We got a number of quotations, however we found Allied Pickford initial sales contact very efficient and professional and although they were not the least expensive decided to go with them. We received numerous contacts from the pickup coordinator right up to pickup day which was reassuring. pickup was on time and the crew were very friendly and professional. We received followup calls prior to delivery which was also on time. Again the crew were friendly and professional. After unpacking all the cartons we called Allied Pickford to pickup the empty cartons and they did so in the timeframe they had originally advised. We were very happy with the overall end to end service.

Hi Alan,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad that we were able to help with your move to from NSW to QLD and wish you all the best for your new home.

RogerG

RogerGNSW, 2765

Do yourself a favour, never use Allied Pickfords

Kerris_here

Kerris_hereBrisbane

Repeat clients and will use again!

Very happy with cost, availability, care taken and the crew were really great! They did the hardest stuff in a fraction of the time we possibly could for a short distance move! Will be using them again due to amazing service, they were happy to do a small job like ours, very easy to book and available on short notice +++++

Hi Kerris,
Glad to hear that your move went well. Best of luck in your new home!

Book them - you won't regret it!

In the last 2 years Allied Pickford moved my entire house contents and car from Perth, WA to Auckland, NZ to Brisbane, QLD and I could not recommend them more highly. Every point of contact from start to finish was friendly, professional and very helpful during a time that is typically a little stressful.

Margap

MargapScarborough

Professional service from start to finish

Moved home contents 1,300 km to new apartment plus held some in storage until needed 8 months later. Helpful friendly staff.

Leanne S

Leanne SMoranbah

Just Easy!

We had to move from Brisbane to Central Queensland for work purposes, and with a 3 bedroom house full of stuff, 2 kids under 5, 2 dogs and a bird to move, it was nice to know that the packing and moving of our household goods was all taken care of by Allied Pickfords. They did their initial survey, provided a quote and worked with me to get my consignment in under budget, and even arranged relocation of our second car. Pick up and delivery were on time, and they even came back a few days later to collect the empty boxes and packing paper. Excellent service!

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Hello Leanne, Delightful to hear your positive feedback in regards to your move! We wish you the best in your new home in Central Queensland. Regards Allied Pickfords

Review collected in partnership with Allied Pickfords

Great experience, helpful and caring and accommodating

Our home was 4 bedrooms, from Brisbane to Adelaide, all done with care. We also used Ceva and Jetpets and they were fabulous too. Great communication by them all.

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Hello Lyn, Delightful to hear your positive feedback in regards to your move! We wish you the best in your new home in Adelaide. Regards Allied Pickfords

Excellent Outcome

* 4 bedroom, a number of sheds and a lot of kitchen stuff
* I would classify it as over a long distance
* Exactly on time...to the last minute

Hi Bob,
Nice to hear your positive feedback in regards to your move. We wish you the best in your new home. Regards Allied Pickfords

Exception Service

Allied Pickfords moved the contents of my 3 bedroom townhouse and my car from Brisbane to Melbourne with incredible efficiency and professionalism. From my initial contact i felt like a valued customer and nothing was too much trouble. The teamwork on moving and delivery days was exceptional. Chris packed my kitchen and some of my more delicate items which helped enormously - and no breakages

Hi Bron,
Nice to hear your positive feedback in regards to your move. We wish you the best in your new home in Melbourne. Regards Allied Pickfords

It all went smoothly

I relocated from Brisbane to Hobart and couldn't fault Allied Pickfords. They were very helpful, efficient, on time and careful with my furniture and belongings. It all ran to schedule and without incident.

Hello Susie
Pleasing to hear your positive feedback in regards to your move! We wish you the best in your new home in Hobart. Regards Allied Pickfords

"Lost" my family heirloom - 250kg pianola

Besides the 250kg pianola being "lost", probably no more than 15 boxes and some other smaller items. One might ask how an international award winning storage company "loses" a pianola. After $14,000 in storage payments over 10 years, all they can offer is a poultry nominal compensation for a 250kg pianola that has been in my family for over 50 years and passed down the generations. Irreplaceable. Lost. Hurt. I cannot possibly recommend Allied Pickfords in any shape or form.

winno7South East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed in what is supposedly a top tier removalist

Relocation

I moved from a 2 bedroom unit in Brisbane to a smaller 2 bedroom unit in Cairns, so it was a long distance move.
The upload from Brisbane started and was complete on the date I was given and as it was such a long distance move the delivery was open ended to a certain point. I was given a time frame and was pleased that I was contacted very quickly Allied and given a delivery date at the earlier end of the time frame.

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Hi Jen. Thank you for your feedback regarding the move with Allied Pickfords. We wish you the best in your new home. Regards Allied Pickfords.

The Not-So-Careful Movers

Law

LawBrisbane

Interstate move - Internationally wrapped leather sofa damaged!!!

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Absoultely awful! No communication and overcharge you because you have no other options

Moved a three bedroom household from New Zealand to Australia. Allied Pickfords are the worst movers ever. Got stuff dirty leaving NZ so it got held up in Australia and we had to pay extra for it to be cleaned (after we had cleaned it in NZ!). Then hold your storage which you have to pay a huge amount for and have no choice. Do not use them.

Great Service

Moved from Brisbane to Korea.

Mostly I needed my kitchen utensil, as there are not a lot of things available here, or it is really expensive, I have been living here for 15 years, and after finally moving into our dream house, I decided to bring my things with me, as they have been sitting unused.

Emails and inquires were always quickly answered and delivery was when requested.

Hello Deb.
Delightful to hear your positive feedback in regards to your move! We wish you the best in your new home in Korea. Regards Allied Pickfords

Great smooth move

We moved a 4 bedroom home (plus our son's numerous items of furniture for storage with us until he moves out of home) interstate from Brisbane to Newcastle.
We were able to choose the pack up, pick up and unload dates and they were all done exactly as required. The lady who came to quote was very helpful, reassuring and very friendly. The pack up and unload teams were particularly helpful and friendly. Pick up team did damage a TV unit door and did not tell us...
All settled into our new home now and have good feelings about the move - Allied Pickfords did a great job and I would be happy to recommend them to anyone else who is moving.

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Hello Erica H, great to hear about your positive moving experience with Allied Pickfords. We wish you the best in your new home. Regards Allied Pickfords

Reasonable performance & support

This was our second move within 15 months, we arranged for quotes from a couple of removalists before proceeding. Allied Pickfords were negotiable and flexible to deal with, including changing the dates for the uplift twice to suit our needs. Delivery date was as advised, and unloading crew were prompt and thorough at ensuring that all the items were ticked off. 36m3 container load from Brisbane to Cairns.

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Hello Jared, thankyou for choosing Allied Pickfords again with your recent move. We wish you and your family the best in Cairns.
Regards Allied Pickfords.