Listing monitored by Allied Moving Services

3.5
    KJM
    KJMNortheast, VIC

Excellent movers and packing staff both pre-pack and delivery. Office staff support left a lot to be desired.

Great friendly packing and removal staff. Efficient, tidy and very polite and easy to deal with. Top notch.
    However after an initial, perfectly understandable human error on Allied office staff behalf the follow up discussions and subsequent written correspondence was unacceptable. It would have caused a lot less stress and last minute booking of other service providers, by me, if the staff member had been open and transparent in the first place.

Use another company, as customer service is not in Allied's Vocab.

I have been trying to move 2 x cases from Hong Kong to Surfers Paradise, and the Allied Team in Hw were amazing, the local Brisbane Team are a disaster for trying to obtain information on why the are continually delayed, and when they are likely to be delivered. They are either:
    - Never available
    - Unable to give a delivery date
    - Too busy on the phones to take a call, or call back
    - Don't know who there supervisor or MD is to escalate concerns.
    - The Richlands Operations Manager doesn't even have the courtesy to offer to call back

Dianne
    DianneSouth East Queensland, QLD

It did go wrong and then they fixed it! Happy Days

3 bed house move. I packed, Allied were to load into a container, store it for 2 weeks then deliver. Arrived late. Apologies all round. Job done eventually. Delivery awesome.

Paul White
    Paul WhiteSydney, NSW

Great removalists service from start to finish

2 bedroom apartment move from Brisbane to Sydney. We found all the staff involved (booking staff and removalists in Brisbane and Sydney) extremely polite, efficient and helpful. The move was completed on time and was good value for a great service. We highly recommend Allied Pickfords and will definitely use their services again.

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Allied Pickfords QLD, Richlands (Home Removals Office) compares to other Furniture Removalists

Marilyn A.
    Marilyn A.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely fabulous - I could not hope for better.

My house was a three bedroom high set Queenslander. My possessions are going to be stored with Allied in Richlands and then shipped to NSW when we find a house.
    The move started and finished on time. I just want to say here that the boys packing, Chris, Lee and Geoff were absolutely fantastic and I will sing Allied Pickford’s praises to everyone I speak to. Then Josh, Godfrey, Te and Andrew who loaded the possessions onto the trucks were unbelievable as well. I must not forget Dean Robson who has been so helpful to us and I did speak to John who put the team together. We were delighted with your service. I would not hesitate to use Allied Pickfords again and recommend them to all.

Hi Marilyn,
    Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We will be sure to pass on your kind words to the team. All the best for your new home in NSW.
    Allied Pickfords

Alan
    AlanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good end to end service

We were moving contents of a 3 bedroom house from NSW to QLD. We got a number of quotations, however we found Allied Pickford initial sales contact very efficient and professional and although they were not the least expensive decided to go with them. We received numerous contacts from the pickup coordinator right up to pickup day which was reassuring. pickup was on time and the crew were very friendly and professional. We received followup calls prior to delivery which was also on time. Again the crew were friendly and professional. After unpacking all the cartons we called Allied Pickford to pickup the empty cartons and they did so in the timeframe they had originally advised. We were very happy with the overall end to end service.

Hi Alan,
    Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad that we were able to help with your move to from NSW to QLD and wish you all the best for your new home.
    Allied Pickfords

RogerG
    RogerGNSW, 2765

Do yourself a favour, never use Allied Pickfords

Kerris_here
    Kerris_hereBrisbane

Repeat clients and will use again!

Very happy with cost, availability, care taken and the crew were really great! They did the hardest stuff in a fraction of the time we possibly could for a short distance move! Will be using them again due to amazing service, they were happy to do a small job like ours, very easy to book and available on short notice +++++

Hi Kerris,
    Glad to hear that your move went well. Best of luck in your new home!

Book them - you won't regret it!

In the last 2 years Allied Pickford moved my entire house contents and car from Perth, WA to Auckland, NZ to Brisbane, QLD and I could not recommend them more highly. Every point of contact from start to finish was friendly, professional and very helpful during a time that is typically a little stressful.

Margap
    MargapScarborough

Professional service from start to finish

Moved home contents 1,300 km to new apartment plus held some in storage until needed 8 months later. Helpful friendly staff.

Leanne S
    Leanne SMoranbah

Just Easy!

We had to move from Brisbane to Central Queensland for work purposes, and with a 3 bedroom house full of stuff, 2 kids under 5, 2 dogs and a bird to move, it was nice to know that the packing and moving of our household goods was all taken care of by Allied Pickfords. They did their initial survey, provided a quote and worked with me to get my consignment in under budget, and even arranged relocation of our second car. Pick up and delivery were on time, and they even came back a few days later to collect the empty boxes and packing paper. Excellent service!

Allied P.Allied Moving Services

Hello Leanne, Delightful to hear your positive feedback in regards to your move! We wish you the best in your new home in Central Queensland. Regards Allied Pickfords

lyn williams
    lyn williamsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great experience, helpful and caring and accommodating

Our home was 4 bedrooms, from Brisbane to Adelaide, all done with care. We also used Ceva and Jetpets and they were fabulous too. Great communication by them all.

Allied P.Allied Moving Services

Hello Lyn, Delightful to hear your positive feedback in regards to your move! We wish you the best in your new home in Adelaide. Regards Allied Pickfords

Excellent Outcome

* 4 bedroom, a number of sheds and a lot of kitchen stuff
    * I would classify it as over a long distance
    * Exactly on time...to the last minute

Hi Bob,
    Nice to hear your positive feedback in regards to your move. We wish you the best in your new home. Regards Allied Pickfords

Exception Service

Allied Pickfords moved the contents of my 3 bedroom townhouse and my car from Brisbane to Melbourne with incredible efficiency and professionalism. From my initial contact i felt like a valued customer and nothing was too much trouble. The teamwork on moving and delivery days was exceptional. Chris packed my kitchen and some of my more delicate items which helped enormously - and no breakages

Hi Bron,
    Nice to hear your positive feedback in regards to your move. We wish you the best in your new home in Melbourne. Regards Allied Pickfords

It all went smoothly

I relocated from Brisbane to Hobart and couldn't fault Allied Pickfords. They were very helpful, efficient, on time and careful with my furniture and belongings. It all ran to schedule and without incident.

Hello Susie
    Pleasing to hear your positive feedback in regards to your move! We wish you the best in your new home in Hobart. Regards Allied Pickfords