an easy move

After living in SE Asia for 20 years, we recently moved all of our furniture, collectables and personal effects from Bangkok to the Sunshine Coast. Allied Pickford's teams at both ends were extremely careful when packing and unpacking and more importantly, all AP's staff from the initial point of contact throughout the complete process were easy to deal with. Their professional approach made our move completely stress free ............well done to all.

Hi Rob, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review from your recent international move. It is always great to hear about the good experiences of our customers. Best of luck for your new home in the Sunshine Coast. Kind Regards, Allied Pickfordscheers, rob

The AP 'boys' took the stress out of moving.

As one gets older, the harder and more stressful it is to move. My wife and I have moved 6 times in our 40 years of married life, and this time, we found the packing excruciating and emotionally tiring. To say the least, we were apprehensive about the move itself. Then along came the 'boys' from Allied Pickford and immediately alleviated all our fears. They literally took over and methodically went about their work in a jovial manner.

AP moved us from Noosa in Qld to Laurieton in NSW. We chose a container move, as there was a 3 week gap between settling on our Noosa and Laurieton homes.

At the Laurieton end, we were equally happy with the work ethic and demeanor of the AP 'boys'. We couldn't believe how much 'stuff' we had. The cartons coming off the truck seemed endless; however the boys weren't phased, one little bit. There were no breakages or damage, even a very large sheet of glass table top arrived on one piece, much to our relief.

We couldn't fault Allied Pickford and would use them again (not that we will ever move again) and will highly recommend them to our family and friends.

Many Thanks

Trevor & Jane

Office LocationQLD, Sunshine Coast
Hello Trevor & Jane, thank you for the detailed feedback with your 'last' move. We wish you and the family the best in your new home. Regards Allied Pickfords.

Allied Pickford Customer Service

I posted previously that you need to be careful with choosing Allied Pickfords insurance, noting the cover is only for 14 days after the move. That said I'm very pleased to say that Allied Pickfords customer service and response to my damaged item was excellent. Allied Pickfords paid for the replacement of our damaged item even though the insurance cover had been exhausted. You can't ask for much more to be honest. Thanks Allied Pickford, greatly appreciated.

Office LocationQLD, Sunshine Coast
Hello Jace, thank you for all the feedback, we are glad that a favourable outcome could be achieved. Best of luck in your new residence. Regards Allied Pickfords.

Professional service at its best!

We moved a reasonable distance within Queensland. From the initial assessment and quotation to delivery at our new house, the service was excellent and timely in all respects. Staff cooperation was great and always with a positive and friendly demeanor. Having used Allied Pickfords for a previous interstate move, we were very pleased with both moves as they made it very easy for us.

Office LocationQLD, Sunshine Coast
Hello Richard, thank you for choosing Allied Pickfords again with your recent move. Great to hear the feedback on the positive nature of our staff. We wish you the best in your new home in Queensland. Regards Allied Pickfords

No stress involved!

Couldn't rate Allied Pickfords highly enough for our recent move of a 4 bedroom house. Their service was prompt and extremely efficient. No time wasting, just friendly removalists providing a 5 star service - it was smiles all round. Certainly know who I'll be calling when the time comes to move again!

Office LocationQLD, Sunshine Coast
Hello Sam, great to hear your positive feedback in regards to your move and the professionalism of our staff. We wish you the best in your new home. Regards Allied Pickfords

I moved from Qld to Vic Aust recently. The customer service in at the Maloolabar office was fantastic the staff arranged for my car to be transported & my pre packed boxes to be delivered to the new address. everything was delivered on time & in tact. Very good customer service all round. Thank youi

Office LocationQLD, Sunshine Coast
Dear Julianne, on behalf of our team we thank you for your kind words and sharing your positive experience with Allied Pickfords. We wish you and your family the very best at your new place of residence in Victoria. Regards Allied Pickfords

Fast and Efficient

From my enquiry to my furniture being delivered Allied Pickfords was efficient, prompt and courteous. They moved my furniture from Queensland to South Australia on time. Can highly recommend them.

Office LocationQLD, Sunshine Coast
Dear Wendy, on behalf of our team we thank you for your kind words and sharing your positive experience with Allied Pickfords. We wish you and your family the very best at your new place of residence in South Australia. Regards Allied Pickfords