Allied Pickfords QLD

4 Bedroom unit interstate move

We moved interstate from Toowoomba to Echuca and the team at Pickford did a fantastic job. Everything went smoothly without any issues. We would highly recommend them to anyone moving.

Office LocationQLD, Toowoomba
Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Hi Mick, Thanks for the feedback. Glad to hear everything went well and hope you have settled into your new home in Echuca.

bligh

bligh

Don’t Trust Them! All Lies.

buzz

buzzLaunceston, TAS

My Marshall amp came with. Boot hole in it

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Nothing was too much trouble

I recently engaged Allied Pickfords to transfer my home contents from Mackay Q to Brisbane Q. I couldn't be happier with their treatment to me. At all times I was treated with respect. Nothing was too much trouble and they were always cheerful and on time. I was really impressed by their professionalism. I would be very happy to recommend the firm to anyone . Yvonne Quinlan

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Hi Yvonne, Thanks for the feedback. Happy to hear everything went well and hope you have now settled in your new home in Brisbane

Review collected in partnership with Allied Pickfords

Book them - you won't regret it!

In the last 2 years Allied Pickford moved my entire house contents and car from Perth, WA to Auckland, NZ to Brisbane, QLD and I could not recommend them more highly. Every point of contact from start to finish was friendly, professional and very helpful during a time that is typically a little stressful.

Margap

MargapScarborough

Professional service from start to finish

Moved home contents 1,300 km to new apartment plus held some in storage until needed 8 months later. Helpful friendly staff.

Great, everything went smoothly

Small move from Cairns to Darwin. Everything arrived in good order - nothing broken and I didn't pack it very well.

ALH

ALHMelbourne

True professionals.

Allied Pickford's delivered a seamless interstate move. Truly professional staff and logistics team. Our uplift personnel were experienced and cheerful with a can-do attitude. Made the experience so pain-free!

We were so confident in their ability, that just before they left I gave them a box filled with crystalware and fine glass vases etc, a box which I had planned to take with us in the car!

Hi ALH,
Glad to hear your interstate move went well. We wish you the best in your new home.
Regards Allied Pickfords

Wonderful Service

Mark Jones

Mark JonesWhyalla

Good service

3 bed room town house moved from QLD to SA 3000km, great people to deal with but on delivery had a few items that were damaged. The move did start and finish on time.

Leanne S

Leanne SMoranbah

Just Easy!

We had to move from Brisbane to Central Queensland for work purposes, and with a 3 bedroom house full of stuff, 2 kids under 5, 2 dogs and a bird to move, it was nice to know that the packing and moving of our household goods was all taken care of by Allied Pickfords. They did their initial survey, provided a quote and worked with me to get my consignment in under budget, and even arranged relocation of our second car. Pick up and delivery were on time, and they even came back a few days later to collect the empty boxes and packing paper. Excellent service!

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Hello Leanne, Delightful to hear your positive feedback in regards to your move! We wish you the best in your new home in Central Queensland. Regards Allied Pickfords

Amazing

4 bedroom home. Move was a hour difference. The move started on time and was completed well before expected timing. Exceptional service and quick

Office LocationQLD, Emerald
Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Hello Kelly, Great to hear your move was completed in a timely manner! We wish you the best in your new home. Regards Allied Pickfords

Review collected in partnership with Allied Pickfords

Great experience, helpful and caring and accommodating

Our home was 4 bedrooms, from Brisbane to Adelaide, all done with care. We also used Ceva and Jetpets and they were fabulous too. Great communication by them all.

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Hello Lyn, Delightful to hear your positive feedback in regards to your move! We wish you the best in your new home in Adelaide. Regards Allied Pickfords

Review collected in partnership with Allied Pickfords

Professional Service ensured stress free move.

My move was from family home to high rise apartment requiring two months of storage in between.
Communication from the first enquiry, quote, storage actual move and relocation was true to arrangements, documentation and met my individual deadline.

Hello Sue,
Thrilled to hear your positive feedback in regards to your move! We wish you the best in your new home. Regards Allied Pickfords

Review collected in partnership with Allied Pickfords

It was a great experience

Moved from a two bedroom apartment to another two bedroom apartment in a short distance. Was a good outcome generally and the movers did great finishing in time

Office LocationQLD, Townsville

Hello Fiona,
Good to hear that your move with Allied Pickfords was a success. We wish you and the family the best in your new home.
Regards Allied Pickfords.

Review collected in partnership with Allied Pickfords

Brisbane to Emerald: Very attentive and helpful.

Office LocationQLD, Emerald

Hello Idontlikeregistering,
Great to hear that your move went smoothly as planned and the outstanding service provided by our Emerald team. We wish you the best in your new home in Emerald.
Regards Allied Pickfords

Excellent Outcome

* 4 bedroom, a number of sheds and a lot of kitchen stuff
* I would classify it as over a long distance
* Exactly on time...to the last minute

Hi Bob,
Nice to hear your positive feedback in regards to your move. We wish you the best in your new home. Regards Allied Pickfords

C Tarrant

C Tarrant

We've moved around a lot and Allied Pickfords have been the best. Great guys and very helpful

3 bedroom house from Cairns to Adelaide (3450 kms) and the move was great!
No trouble when we asked if they could move the lounge suite around before they left. Good on ya boys!!

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Hello C Tarrant, Thank you for choosing Allied Pickfords with your move to Adelaide. Best of luck in your new residence. Regards Allied Pickfords.

Review collected in partnership with Allied Pickfords

The AP 'boys' took the stress out of moving.

Office LocationQLD, Sunshine Coast
Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Hello Trevor & Jane, thank you for the detailed feedback with your 'last' move. We wish you and the family the best in your new home. Regards Allied Pickfords.

Exception Service

Allied Pickfords moved the contents of my 3 bedroom townhouse and my car from Brisbane to Melbourne with incredible efficiency and professionalism. From my initial contact i felt like a valued customer and nothing was too much trouble. The teamwork on moving and delivery days was exceptional. Chris packed my kitchen and some of my more delicate items which helped enormously - and no breakages

Hi Bron,
Nice to hear your positive feedback in regards to your move. We wish you the best in your new home in Melbourne. Regards Allied Pickfords