Listing monitored by Allied Moving Services

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Never again

Absolutely disorganised. Very poor service, zero customer service.
Apart for the "doers", who seemed to be nice, all the managers and customer care people were absolutely useless. Even worse, they did not deliver what was expected (for example: utilities connection disconnection, valt unpack) and we paid for!
To be avoided like the plague.

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Ben
BenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic experience

Had a relocation interstate from Melbourne to Adelaide. Had issues with the storage facility I was to have my belongings held at in Adelaide. Allied sorted my short term storage in no time and subsequent delivery to my home in Adelaide, assisted in unpacking valuables and helped checking that everything was as it should be. Would recommend for anyone moving interstate

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Review-442
Review-442Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Really disappointing

Hi Review-442,
We are sorry to hear about your recent experience.
Can you please email your details over to customerservice@alliedpickfords.com.au so we can investigate this.

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Allied Pickfords SA, Wingfield (Home Removals Office) compares to other Furniture Removalists

AJS
AJSMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No communication, don't answer phone and they don't get back to you

I really wonder if anyone in this company is interested in actually doing any work. They never answer their phones (it automatically goes to voicemail), and they say leave your name and number and they'll get back to you. No. They don't. I've called them twice since last Tuesday (its now Monday) and they haven't got back to me yet.
Emails are the same story, they never respond to emails.
If they don't even respond to customers trying to book a move, I can only imagine how hard it will be to deal with them once they have your furniture. Looks like I dodged a bullet here.

Terrible

Hi Andrew,
I am sorry to hear about your experience. I would like to investigate this, can you please send me through your job details to customerservice@alliedpickfords.com.au and we will review this.

Andrew
Andrew

Thanks. It's already under investigation.

Tam
TamNewstead

Some issues but happily resolved

I used Allied Pickfords for a move from Queensland to Adelaide. The estimate for delivery was 3-4 weeks and they managed to get it to Adelaide within 10 days.

While my move wasnt hiccup free, I got good resolution to my problem.

Kudos to the Emerald team though - they were incredibly helpful at every step.

Hi Tam,
I am happy to hear we have been able to solve your issue. We wish you all the best in your new home.
Thanks,
Allied Pickfords

PARESH CHAWDA
PARESH CHAWDASouth East Queensland, QLD

Helpful, Understanding & Cost Effective

I booked in Allied Pickfords to move my 3 bedrooms home. The quote team followed up and carried it out on time. They gave me multiple choices to ensure it suited my budget. The moving and packing team were professional and were very helpful. They also helped in dismantling a few furniture items and repacking it for me. My stuff arrived on time even though it was an interstate move. They unpacked and helped me set up few stuff. Time management from their side was excellent and handling was carried out with care factor. Overall an excellent choice for moving interstate in a cost-effective way. Highly recommendable if you are worried about cost. I did my research and they came out the cheapest with promised services.

Hi Paresh,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It is great to heard that your move went well. All the best for your new home.
Regards,
Allied Pickfords

Smooth, trouble free move

Allied Pickfords were helpful from the start, with great communication and very nice, friendly staff. They were on time and completed the pack very quickly. At our destination they unloaded efficiently and everything was in perfect condition. The movers were really nice guys. The empty box collection is also excellent. 6 out of 5!!

Allied P.Allied Moving Services

Great to hear that your move went well! Thank you for your feedback and best of luck settling into your new home.

Review collected in partnership with Allied Moving Services

On time and very friendly accommodating staff

Moving from a 4 bedroom farmhouse in SA to Sydney. Great service - sales representative was on time early morning to have a look (both of us work) - very thorough. Packing and loading guys were very friendly and accommodating. Arrived even 15 mins before organised time in Sydney!

Kym
Kym

On time and on budget

Moved a 4 bedroom house and large garage across States to a country town. Owing to buying and selling logistics the move required 2 uplifts, storage and stairs at the destination. It was all done efficiently, quickly, on time and at a competitive price. Staff were both pleasant and efficient.

Review collected in partnership with Allied Moving Services

Very quick and thorough service

We moved from Adelaide to Melbourne with belongings from a three bedroom house. The Allied Pickfords team was very professional. We hadn't moved interstate before but they were extremely helpful in packing the last of our remaining items from our house and also looking after delicate items like artwork. The unpacking team in Melbourne were very quick and efficient and all our items were delivered with no damages. I would highly recommend Allied Pickfords and I would use them again.

Hi Jess,
Thank you for the feedback! Glad to hear your interstate move into Melbourne went well. We wish you the best in your new home.
Regards Allied Pickfords

Great Service!

Just a small apartment move but the service from the Adelaide team was awesome. They made it so easy and would definitely use them again!

Allied P.Allied Moving Services

Hello LachSinclair, Great to hear your positive feedback in regards to your move!
Regards Allied Pickfords

Disappointed

Move went smoothly cleaning service that cost nearly $600 that was organised with allied was disgraceful basic cleaning wasn't even done properly. Used allied twice in 8 months for interstate move would not use again.

Very impressed!

My partner and I moved interstate and Allied Pickfords was recommended to us by a friend. They were fantastic! They packed all our goods for us and ensured they safely got transported from Adelaide to Melbourne. The communication was great, the removalists were professional and prompt and the men that delivered our goods and put them into storage were fantastic. I highly recommend Allied Pickfords!

Allied P.Allied Moving Services

Hello Dannii, great to hear that your move ran like clockwork. We wish you the best in your new home in Melbourne. Regards Allied Pickfords.

Trent
TrentPort Lincoln

Stay away from Allied Pickfords

Has taken four months to ship from NZ to Aus.
Only 6m3.
Had to pay extra just to get it moving even when I gave them a choice of Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth
Contract said customs and quarantine included yet I received a bill.
Concerns ignored, spent a whole day trying to get someone on the phone and never got a callback.
They don't care that it's taken so long.
Please don't let these clowns near your most valuable possessions.

Read more reviews - page 2See all Allied Pickfords reviews