Allied Pickfords SA, Wingfield (Home Removals Office)

Allied Pickfords SA, Wingfield (Home Removals Office)

Smooth, trouble free move

Allied Pickfords were helpful from the start, with great communication and very nice, friendly staff. They were on time and completed the pack very quickly. At our destination they unloaded efficiently and everything was in perfect condition. The movers were really nice guys. The empty box collection is also excellent. 6 out of 5!!

Office LocationSA, Adelaide
Great to hear that your move went well! Thank you for your feedback and best of luck settling into your new home.

On time and very friendly accommodating staff

Moving from a 4 bedroom farmhouse in SA to Sydney. Great service - sales representative was on time early morning to have a look (both of us work) - very thorough. Packing and loading guys were very friendly and accommodating. Arrived even 15 mins before organised time in Sydney!

On time and on budget

Moved a 4 bedroom house and large garage across States to a country town. Owing to buying and selling logistics the move required 2 uplifts, storage and stairs at the destination. It was all done efficiently, quickly, on time and at a competitive price. Staff were both pleasant and efficient.

Office LocationSA, Adelaide

Very quick and thorough service

We moved from Adelaide to Melbourne with belongings from a three bedroom house. The Allied Pickfords team was very professional. We hadn't moved interstate before but they were extremely helpful in packing the last of our remaining items from our house and also looking after delicate items like artwork. The unpacking team in Melbourne were very quick and efficient and all our items were delivered with no damages. I would highly recommend Allied Pickfords and I would use them again.

Office LocationSA, Adelaide
Hi Jess, Thank you for the feedback! Glad to hear your interstate move into Melbourne went well. We wish you the best in your new home. Regards Allied Pickfords

Great Service!

Just a small apartment move but the service from the Adelaide team was awesome. They made it so easy and would definitely use them again!

Office LocationSA, Adelaide
Hello LachSinclair, Great to hear your positive feedback in regards to your move! Regards Allied Pickfords

Disappointed

Move went smoothly cleaning service that cost nearly $600 that was organised with allied was disgraceful basic cleaning wasn't even done properly. Used allied twice in 8 months for interstate move would not use again.

Very impressed!

My partner and I moved interstate and Allied Pickfords was recommended to us by a friend. They were fantastic! They packed all our goods for us and ensured they safely got transported from Adelaide to Melbourne. The communication was great, the removalists were professional and prompt and the men that delivered our goods and put them into storage were fantastic. I highly recommend Allied Pickfords!

Office LocationSA, Adelaide
Hello Dannii, great to hear that your move ran like clockwork. We wish you the best in your new home in Melbourne. Regards Allied Pickfords.

Stay away from Allied Pickfords

Has taken four months to ship from NZ to Aus.
Only 6m3.
Had to pay extra just to get it moving even when I gave them a choice of Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth
Contract said customs and quarantine included yet I received a bill.
Concerns ignored, spent a whole day trying to get someone on the phone and never got a callback.
They don't care that it's taken so long.
Please don't let these clowns near your most valuable possessions.

Office LocationSA, Adelaide
Hello Trent, sorry to hear about your negative experience with Allied Pickfords. We do care about your experience, are you able to provide further information via email to our National Service Delivery Manager - james.dickson@alliedpickfords.com.au so we can follow through on your comments. Regards, Allied Pickfords.

great service from the office to the removalists and beyond

I originally used Allied Pickfords to move my belongings (30 boxes) from the UK to Australia, so even though my latest move was big (SA to Qld-3 bedroom house)..its not the biggest or furthest. Everyone was so helpful in starting and finishing our move on time. The 2 men who picked up our belongings from our house were so helpful and cheerful. This helped us relax and feel confident that everything would be ok. :)

Office LocationSA, Adelaide
Hello Debbie. Great to hear your positive feedback in regards to your move. We wish you the best in your new home in Queensland. Regards Allied Pickfords

Good service! Very punctual!

4 bedroom house move from Canberra to Adelaide. The boys came for pre-pack a day before and uplift next day went smoothly! Delivery boys came on time and were very quick as well. We would use them again and definitely recommend them.

Office LocationSA, Adelaide
Hello Simi, Pleasing to hear your positive feedback in regards to your move! We wish you the best in your new home. Regards Allied Pickfords

8th (est) move including international

3 bedroom house but not chock a block with furniture. It was a long distance move to a different state. They arrived when they said for the unloading which was quick and the guys were helpful over and above what was required.

Office LocationSA, Adelaide
Hello Trish, Good to hear that your big move with Allied Pickfords was a success. We wish you and the family the best in your new home. Regards Allied Pickfords.

Just another satisfied customer!

A tiny move (residue of deceased estate), but from Adelaide to South-West Western Australia - a long move!
Everything ran like clockwork which is why we are so impressed with Allied Pickfords and are very happy to recommend them.

Office LocationSA, Adelaide
Hello Colleen, great to hear that your move ran like clockwork. We wish you the best in your new home in Western Australia. Regards Allied Pickfords.

Great Customer Service

I had a small move, 4 cartons and bike, the customer service at both ends was both professional and prompt.
Exceeded expectations as thought it would take awhile given the first indication it may take more than 10 days as had to wait for a full container, tracking showed the move was on track for their estimated date which was earlier than what expected. Person at other end helped to put bike together without complaint.

Office LocationSA, Adelaide
Hello Helen. Delightful to hear your positive feedback in regards to your move! We wish you the best in your new home. Regards Allied Pickfords

Extremely professional

Moved from an upstairs 2 bedroom apartment to a house interstate in NSW. It was a timely move during a busy time; no complaints

Office LocationSA, Adelaide
Hello Ratsa. Happy to hear that your move with Allied Pickfords was a success. We wish you the best in your new home in NSW. Regards Allied Pickfords

A hassle free move

I moved the contents of a 3 bedroom house from Adelaide to Melbourne. In both cities the Allied Pickfords team were punctual, friendly, helpful and very professional. They looked after my possessions during the move and 8 weeks of storage with no damage or breakages. The price was very competitive compared to other providers. I would definitely use them again.

Office LocationSA, Adelaide
Hi Mary. Great to hear about the professionalism and friendly nature of our staff. We wish you the best in your new home in Melbourne. Regards Allied Pickfords

Superb Service!

We moved 131 cartons from Adelaide to Cairns. Allied Pickford's were very good for service and price. We recommend them to family and friends. A special thanks for Paul (Cairns end) for his great service.
Thanks for a stress free move!

Office LocationSA, Adelaide
Hello Mychelle. We are happy that your move went to plan with Allied Pickfords. We wish you and the family the best in your new home in Cairns. Regards Allied Pickfords.

Mixed Feelings

We moved from Adelaide to Tasmania with Allied Pickfords. It was a mixed experience. The essentials box was full of TV remotes and cords, not a kettle or a couple of cups to drink out of or tea bags or coffee. I have to tell you when I have just arrived, having moved thousands of kilometres, I don't care about the television, I want to be able to have a drink without having to sort through 600 boxes to find the kettle or a pot to boil water in!! They claim to be "The careful movers", this is debateable. Multiple items of furniture were scratched, the upright lamp was snapped in half, the leg on an antique chair was sheered in half and multiple other pieces of minor damage have been uncovered. Did they wrap the crockery and glasses well? YES, that was very well done, as was much of the packing but there was also a lot of carelessness present. Small things like our clock radio (which they used to listen to music whilst they packed as they didn't bring a radio with them) was just thrown in the back of the truck, not even packed in a box. It fell out of the container and hit the driveway when they opened the container door - not good form! Generally the job was well done BUT there was too much damage for me to agree that they are the careful movers. Would I use them again - doubtful.

Office LocationSA, Adelaide
Hello Jude, thanks for the detailed feedback regarding your move. We appreciate you alerting us to your experience. We invite you to submit your concerns via email to customerservice@alliedpickfords.com.au. Regards Allied Pickfords.

Perfect Delivery

I organized my furniture to be delivered from Adelaide to Sydney with Allied Pickfords and they did a great job with timely delivery in a professional manner with out any damage. I will use Allied Pickfords in the further.

Thanks for all who where involved in making the move with a breeze.

Office LocationSA, Adelaide
Hello Shredhar, great to hear that your move went smoothly as planned. We wish you the best in your new home in Sydney. Regards Allied Pickfords.Thank you

Mostly happy with Pickfords

We had moved previously with Allied Pickfords and were so happy with the service that we did not even consider another company when we decided to move back to Cairns from Adelaide. We had a 3 bedroom home and Pickfords also moved our two cars and organised cleaning of the house. The cleaning was well above expectations and the two cars arrived earlier than expected which was a bonus. The move was done on time with very efficient and friendly teams at both ends. My only complaint was that at the Adelaide end I was given a sudden invoice with only 24 hours to pay for the removals. I did receive an apology for this. Evidently there was a mix up somewhere and they thought I had been sent an earlier invoice which had indeed not been sent.

Office LocationSA, Adelaide
Hello Bob, thank you for choosing Allied Pickfords again with your recent move. We wish you the best in your new home in Adelaide. Regards Allied Pickfords

good choice by me,fantastic service by them

My experience with. Allied Pickford was nothing but positive. Adelaide to Albany,short notice and in the lead up to Christmas, every thing was handle with good nature,efficiently and attention to detail. Best part of all was my worldly possessions arrived when they said they would,undamaged and delivered on Christmas eve, that's service! If you're moving anywhere look no further than alliedpickford

Office LocationSA, Adelaide
Hello Ryan, Christmas period is a busy time of the year, great to hear that your move all went well. Best of luck to you and your family in your new home in Albany. Regards Allied Pickfords.