Allied Pickfords SA, Wingfield (Home Removals Office)

Allied Pickfords SA, Wingfield (Home Removals Office) (page 2 of 2)

Dan

DanBroome Cable Beach

Smooth As..

I was given my orders to move from Adelaide to Broome. Big move with a family of 4.
I decided to use Allied as it was recommended to me. Glad I did, everything was went like clock work and the service was A grade. Well done guys. I will definitely use you guys when it comes to my next move. Thanks again.

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Hello Dan, great to hear the positive feedback regarding your big family move to Broome. We wish your family all the best in your new home. Regards Allied Pickfords.

Deborah B

Deborah BSYDNEY

Great Move.

Feeling better now. Allied Pickfords moved our household belongings plus my father's two large mobility scooters from Adelaide to Port Hedland. Great service, best price and no damage. Will definitely use them again.

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Dear Deborah, thankyou for your positive feedback in regards to your family move. We look forward to your next move. Best of luck to you and your family in your new home. Regards Allied Pickfords.

Great service prompt and very helpful moving internationally, start to finish everything was done professionally. The goods were Delivered in a professional state and were unloaded by very friendly and helpful staff.

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Dear Tiadev, thankyou for the positive feedback in regards to our staff performance. We wish you and your family safe travels and relocating to your new home. Regards Allied Pickfords

Well organised and flexible

Moved a small amount of furniture and household items from Adelaide to Perth, after initially having concerns with delivery times these were addressed promptly. Accepting delivery during a hot summer spell was difficult, but customer service kept me updated and their staff worked back late to ensure that delivery occurred on time and without additional stress for me. I would highly recommend them and will use them for any future moves.

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Dear David, on behalf of our team we thank you for your kind words and sharing your positive experience with Allied Pickfords. We wish you and your family the very best at your new place in Perth. Regards Allied Pickfords.

T.GMetropolitan Adelaide, SA