Allied Pickfords SA, Wingfield (Home Removals Office)

Allied Pickfords SA, Wingfield (Home Removals Office) (page 2 of 2)

Mostly happy with Pickfords

We had moved previously with Allied Pickfords and were so happy with the service that we did not even consider another company when we decided to move back to Cairns from Adelaide. We had a 3 bedroom home and Pickfords also moved our two cars and organised cleaning of the house. The cleaning was well above expectations and the two cars arrived earlier than expected which was a bonus. The move was done on time with very efficient and friendly teams at both ends. My only complaint was that at the Adelaide end I was given a sudden invoice with only 24 hours to pay for the removals. I did receive an apology for this. Evidently there was a mix up somewhere and they thought I had been sent an earlier invoice which had indeed not been sent.

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Hello Bob, thank you for choosing Allied Pickfords again with your recent move. We wish you the best in your new home in Adelaide. Regards Allied Pickfords

good choice by me,fantastic service by them

My experience with. Allied Pickford was nothing but positive. Adelaide to Albany,short notice and in the lead up to Christmas, every thing was handle with good nature,efficiently and attention to detail. Best part of all was my worldly possessions arrived when they said they would,undamaged and delivered on Christmas eve, that's service! If you're moving anywhere look no further than alliedpickford

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Hello Ryan, Christmas period is a busy time of the year, great to hear that your move all went well. Best of luck to you and your family in your new home in Albany. Regards Allied Pickfords.

Dan

DanBroome Cable Beach

Smooth As..

I was given my orders to move from Adelaide to Broome. Big move with a family of 4.
I decided to use Allied as it was recommended to me. Glad I did, everything was went like clock work and the service was A grade. Well done guys. I will definitely use you guys when it comes to my next move. Thanks again.

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Hello Dan, great to hear the positive feedback regarding your big family move to Broome. We wish your family all the best in your new home. Regards Allied Pickfords.

Deborah B

Deborah BSYDNEY

Great Move.

Feeling better now. Allied Pickfords moved our household belongings plus my father's two large mobility scooters from Adelaide to Port Hedland. Great service, best price and no damage. Will definitely use them again.

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Dear Deborah, thankyou for your positive feedback in regards to your family move. We look forward to your next move. Best of luck to you and your family in your new home. Regards Allied Pickfords.

Great service prompt and very helpful moving internationally, start to finish everything was done professionally. The goods were Delivered in a professional state and were unloaded by very friendly and helpful staff.

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Dear Tiadev, thankyou for the positive feedback in regards to our staff performance. We wish you and your family safe travels and relocating to your new home. Regards Allied Pickfords

Well organised and flexible

Moved a small amount of furniture and household items from Adelaide to Perth, after initially having concerns with delivery times these were addressed promptly. Accepting delivery during a hot summer spell was difficult, but customer service kept me updated and their staff worked back late to ensure that delivery occurred on time and without additional stress for me. I would highly recommend them and will use them for any future moves.

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Dear David, on behalf of our team we thank you for your kind words and sharing your positive experience with Allied Pickfords. We wish you and your family the very best at your new place in Perth. Regards Allied Pickfords.

T.GMetropolitan Adelaide, SA