Allied Pickfords TAS
Listing monitored by Allied Moving Services

Gunjan S.
    Gunjan S.North-West & West coast, TAS

Amazing!

We used Allied to move our 3 bedroom house from Hobart to Devonport. Were very efficient, accommodating and kind. Jarrod went out of his way to make sure we were settled in. Will surely use them again!

A great job

They moved my 2 bedroom unit from Devonport to Hobart, and they weren’t able to drive truck into my street but this didn’t phase them. A great job and all my gear arrived safe and sound.

Allied P.Allied Moving Services

Thanks Jane. Glad to hear it went well and hope you have settled in well in Hobart.

move Devport to Wynyard

move went ok but after checking I was some items missing, they were distinctive so they were noticed I have asked several times but they still say nothing was found in the container, all my boxes have been opened and check these items were not found

Find out how Allied Pickfords TAS compares to other Furniture Removalists

Dreadful service, no care and no responsibility

Natalie
    NatalieNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Your Employees are an Asset to your Company

Your 3 employees who moved my home were excellent, organised, polite, helpful and in general - wonderful. They are an asset to your company and I would highly recommend Allied Pickfords.

Hi Natalie,
    Thank you for your positive review. We love hearing about the great work of our removals staff. Best of luck in your new home.
    Allied Pickfords

Review collected in partnership with Allied Moving Services

Helpful service, seamless move.

From commencement of moving house from Victoria to Tasmania, I was impressed by the helpful office staff. Questions regarding the quote, packing and moving process were more than adequately answered and responded to in a professional and timely manner. And the 2 workers on the day of the move were pleasant and professional as they loaded everything. In addition, I was pleased to be able to use the company’s storage facility in Devonport until I purchase a new home.

Yvonne Pirotta
    Yvonne PirottaBeaconsfield

100% Satisfaction

We moved a 40 square house packed with antiques and objects into store for 3 years. One year later we moved a bed, table & desk into the same storage containers for a further 2 years. Finally we have been able to take possession of all our goods which had travelled from Hobart to Devonport and then sailed for Melbourne. Allied Pickford's were flexible, as our dates changed but arrived on time as specified. Nothing was a trouble for them. All my beautiful things I had not seen for 3 years had been amazingly packed and were all safe and sound. The removalists were helpful in moving things about the rooms and assembling furniture. Worth every penny and would highly recommend.

Hi Yvonne,
    We are happy to hear that your experience with us was a positive one!
    We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Sarah

Lost and broken belongings and still no communication from Allied Pickfords

Sarah

Allied Pickfords are you planning to reply to the above message??

A great move as usual

The removalists were on time, friendly and did a great job. The admin staff were friendly and booking was easy.

Tony
    Tony

Professional and great communications

I was moving a small amount of possessions from Queensland to Tasmania. From the very beginning my contact with Allied Pickfords was very professional and communications first class.
    They rang the day before pick up to confirm a time and on the day to say that they were running a little late. Two weeks later I receive a call to say that my goods were available for pickup in Hobart.
    I arranged an appointment next day to pick my possessions up and collected them from storage. Very professional and efficient. I would not hesitate using the again.

Hello Tony,
    Great to hear that your move went smoothly as planned. We wish you the best in your new home in Hobart.
    Regards Allied Pickfords.

Brilliant operators

3 BDRM house move one hour to load...40 mins to destination 1.5hr to unload. All carried out in a professional manner. Can't praise them enough.

Allied P.Allied Moving Services

Hello Gwen, Thank you for providing feedback and for choosing Allied Pickfords with your move. We wish you and the family the best in your new home. Regards Allied Pickfords.

Late, late, removal date

We didn't know exactly where we were moving to right up to a few days from the arranged moving date, so all parties concerned were just a bit anxious. Fortunately everything came together and the moving crew arrived on time and did a quick load and eventual unload with a cheerful and competent attitude. Mandy in the office seemed on top of it at all times and was always quick to respond to our emails and phone calls. Seemed like a good team effort all around.

Allied P.Allied Moving Services

Hi Peter & Jo, Great to hear that your recent move with Allied Pickfords was a success. We wish you and the family the best in your new home. Regards Allied Pickfords.

Highly Recommend.

Had small move from Hobart to Perth (not the cheapest move to have to make! But also didn't ever feel that the small size was any less important). Had ridiculously overpriced quotes online. Allied Pickford's Hobart came out and gave free quote, on time, accurate and quick. Can't thank them enough. They kept in contact throughout the move to check progress and everything was delivered on time, in perfect condition and exactly the price that was quoted. Can't speak highly enough. Thank you.

Allied P.Allied Moving Services

Hello ElderMole, Great to hear about you positive moving experience with Allied Pickfords. We wish you the best in your new home in Perth.
    Regards Allied Pickfords

I am envious!

Rosshutch

Details submitted to Allied Pickfords.

Rosshutch

The promised feedback from Allied's National Sales Manager has not been forthcoming. It was to be the next week from the comment I posted above. I guess I will never know the outcome..

nikki
    nikkiGold Coast

Professional, prompt and friendly service

We had a large move interstate. The initial quotation process that was given was prompt, informative and a good price....can't say the same for the other companies I contacted.The staff bent over backwards to make the day we wanted to pack the house happen after being told it was already a big day for them. Drop off day was stress free, with friendly and helpful gents who made sure beds, washing machine and fridge were all running smoothly with no complaints. Would definitely use the company again.

Allied P.Allied Moving Services

Hello Nikki, great to hear about your positive moving experience with Allied Pickfords - especially our staff going the extra mile with your appliances and furniture. We wish you the best in your new home. Regards Allied Pickfords