Jeni RNortheast, VIC

Famtastic Service at a Great Price

We moved from our three bedroom rental in Wodonga to our brand new four bedroom home in Yackandandah and everything worked as clockwork. The guys from the Wodonga office arrived on time, they used two trucks and two teams to move all our belongings in one day.
The whole team did a fantastic job moving our belongings to our new home and the quote was extremely competitive. We happily endorse Allied Pickfords as professional, friendly and extremely helpful.

Hi Jeni,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review - we love hearing about the experiences of our customer. All the best for your new home in Yackandandah.

Jeni R

You are most welcome. I always believe in giving praise where it is due. (P.S. Sorry about the silly typo in the heading! I tried fixing it up but there is no edit feature that I can see.)
Cheers
Jeni

Review collected in partnership with Allied Pickfords

International move - incompetent, adding mysterious additional fees just 2 days before my scheduled delivery date

• +6

Their carelessness, your risk

Was not all bad. Some of the moving blokes seemed like nice people and the timeliness was good. But our stuff was damaged on a recent move from VIC to QLD - smashed glass pane on a cabinet and ripped wicker, stuff that had survived 3 moves previously, including a Bass Strait crossing. We insured a few items individually, but not the ones that were damaged. With AP knowing this, when we complained, they simply referred us to their insurance company. Will never use this crowd again.

DMM81

DMM81Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great job all round

Everything went perfectly with our move. Packers did a great job as did the removalists. Nothing broken or scratched. Bed and dresser assembled for us on arrival. Boxes and packaging collected the following week. Highly recommended.

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Thank you for your review! Your feedback is always appreciated as we love hearing about the great work of our removalists. Best of luck for your new home.

Interstate move

I had the contents of my two bedroom apartment on Level 8 of a Melbourne CBD apartment tower moved to second floor apartment in Nelson Bay in NSW. The pickup and delivery went exactly to schedule with no breakages or damage. The empty boxes were picked up a week after the delivery, and I was glad to see them go. A "no hassle" move.

Hi David,
We are glad to hear that our Melbourne team was able to help you with your move! All the best for your new home in Nelson Bay!

HK2018Melbourne

NEVER EVER use Allied Pickford, you may as well have walked your stuff to your next destination

HK2018

A Good Responsible, Friendly, Helpful Team at Both Ends.

We started using Downard Pickfords in 2004 from Singapore to Melbourne. Then from McKinnon to Warragul, and Warragul to Wyndham Vale Vic. This final move included our car, from Wyndham Vale to Perth WA was of the same excellent service .

Hi David,
Thank you for your positive feedback. Great to hear that your move went well and good luck for your new home in Perth!

David Hart

I would particularly like to thank Paul Schoe who whose support and help was exceptional, in fact the best I have dealt with in all my life.

Nessa Oliveira

Nessa OliveiraBrisbane

Do not use!!!

Hi Nessa,
We regret to hear of your negative experience. Our location manager will reach out to you directly to discuss your concerns.
Regards,

Diane Dinsdale

Diane DinsdalePerth

Great service and affordable

My father recently past so I was given half of the furniture to move from Melbourne to Perth Allied Pickards from the start delivered great customer service, it was affordable too but most of all I knew my valuables that had an emotional attachment to were going to be taken care of throughout transit from Melbourne to Perth. Anything not packed right for the safe delivery they packed it for you. Best service from start to finish. Highly recommended.

Office LocationVIC, Melbourne North West

Almost perfect

Reviewer1980AU

Steer clear of these guys - very poor service

Reviewer1980

Hi Allied Pickfords. I contacted you as you requested me to do in your comment above - but still never heard back two months later. Seems your above comment is just for show.

Katarzyna

KatarzynaWantirna

Find someone else to do the job

Michael

MichaelMelbourne

Worst Service Ever!

Outshine their competitors

From the outset, Allied Pickfords outshine their competitors for their professionalism, excellent quality service, punctuality and providing a seamless service when I was temporarily moving out of my apartment for renovations. Their short term storage facility also made life easy. A representative came, prepared a quote which I received later that day via email.
The packers were punctual, professional, hardworking and respectful of possessions. I received all my furnishings back in one piece, no damage or breakages. New wooden floors and no scratches moving in.
Don’t waste your time with anyone else, this team are brilliant.
Thanks AlliedPickfords Geelong!

Office LocationVIC, Geelong
Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Hello Cynthia, Glad to hear your move went well! We wish you the best in your new home. Regards Allied Pickfords

Absolute hassle free and awesome service

Personal goods in 20 boxes were moved interstate (long distance ) and yes it was approximately on expected date of delivery. Items reached intact without any damage at all.

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Hello Ishita, Glad to hear all your boxes arrived on time and with no issues! Regards Allied Pickfords

Don C

Don CSouth East Queensland, QLD

WILL USE AGAIN

I x Niagara Massage chair (90kg) from Bendigo to Brisbane.
They were excellent, picked up the item on time and stored till I was available for delivery.
Very well packed and protected.
2 men to unload and place it where I wanted.
The best quote I received and will use them again.
The staff were all excellent to deal with.

Office LocationVIC, Bendigo
Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Hello Don, Glad to hear your chair made it to Brisbane with no issue! Regards Allied Pickfords

Perfect service

We moved from a 4bedroom house in Melbourne to regional Victoria. On time, helpful and incredibly friendly movers - not one think damaged or broken.

Office LocationVIC, Melbourne North West

Hello Ann,
Good to hear that your move with Allied Pickfords was a success. We wish you and the family the best in your new home in regional Victoria.
Regards Allied Pickfords.

Russell

RussellMelbourne

Shattered, like much of my breakables

kimG

kimGSouth East Queensland, QLD

pickup straight forward and organised

We had a 4x2 house. The pickup was organised and professional. All 3 men were cheerful, polite and knew what they were doing.

Office LocationVIC, Geelong

Hello KimG,
Great to hear about you positive moving experience with Allied Pickfords. We wish you the best in your new home.
Regards Allied Pickfords

Very professional service

Hello Lorraine,
Great to hear that your large move with Allied Pickfords was a success. We wish you and the family the best in your new home in North Queensland. Regards Allied Pickfords.