Listing monitored by Allied Moving Services

Highly disappointed

Interstate move, packing services were atrocious. I found appliances thrown in with other items with no padding. Most furniture damaged to some extent definitely not careful movers. You pay for a premium service expecting upmost care, not here I have moved a lot in the past and this has to be the worst most disappointing yet! The move stickers were not placed in inconspicuous places and the is white marks on every piece on my furniture. They didn’t bring enough boxes?! Save your money and furniture and look elsewhere. Only good thing my belongings arrived! But I was in tears devastated at the state and quality. All inclusive services were not provided either.

Hi Disappointed,
    We are sorry to hear about your recent experience.
    Can you please email your details over to customerservice@alliedpickfords.com.au so we can investigate this.

Disappointed
    Disappointed

yincollective@hotmail.com

Jeni RNortheast, VIC

Famtastic Service at a Great Price

We moved from our three bedroom rental in Wodonga to our brand new four bedroom home in Yackandandah and everything worked as clockwork. The guys from the Wodonga office arrived on time, they used two trucks and two teams to move all our belongings in one day.
    The whole team did a fantastic job moving our belongings to our new home and the quote was extremely competitive. We happily endorse Allied Pickfords as professional, friendly and extremely helpful.

Hi Jeni,
    Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review - we love hearing about the experiences of our customer. All the best for your new home in Yackandandah.
    Allied Pickfords

Jeni R

You are most welcome. I always believe in giving praise where it is due. (P.S. Sorry about the silly typo in the heading! I tried fixing it up but there is no edit feature that I can see.)
    Cheers
    Jeni

Review collected in partnership with Allied Moving Services

Lisa RAlbury

Super smooth move in Albury

Office LocationVIC, Wodonga
    Allied P.Allied Moving Services

Dear Lisa, on behalf of our team we thank you for your kind words and sharing your positive experience with Allied Pickfords. We wish you and your family the very best at your new place of residence. Regards Allied Pickfords

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Allied Pickfords VIC, Albury/Wodonga compares to other Furniture Removalists