Listing monitored by Allied Moving Services

Laura hassett
    Laura hassettKimberley, WA

Such an efficient service from start to finish

Very efficient on there response with a quote, very flexible, everything was done to a high standard with clear communication and customer service from start to finish was exceptional!

3 bedroom house from Perth to Kununurra, the move started on a Friday and was delivered more than 3,000K by the following week on Thursday. We also added the packing service which was great! Thank you to the amazing crew

Hi Laura,
    Glad to hear your move went well and we hope you are settling into your new home in Kununurra.
    Regards,

Rinz Broome
    Rinz BroomePerth, WA

Excellent/Exceptional Service.

Customer Service by entire crew who helped me from the Broome and Perth offices was exceptional. Thank you Nicki in the Office and the boys who packed everything for me you were all so careful, kind and considerate. Definitely would recommend this company. They went above and beyond. Thank you for helping me move from a Broome 5 bedroom home to Perth. I received my belongings on time as promised and with no breakages. And have since organised another seperate delivery. Highly recommend this Company.

Hi Rinz,
    Thank you for the feedback, We wish you all the best at your new home in Perth.
    Regards,

Review collected in partnership with Allied Moving Services

Margaret Webb
    Margaret WebbKimberley, WA

Wonderful stress free experience

3 bedroom house from Broome to Perth with two drop offs. the move went ahead as planned, with extra help from the crew. from the start it was awesome with the staff in Broome going above and beyond. this included the reception/admin staff. i can't say enough good things about this. It was also a very good cost compared to other carriers without the personal touches if AP

Hi Margaret,
    Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We love hearing about the great work of our staff in Broome. Best of luck with your new home.

Review collected in partnership with Allied Moving Services

Top customer service from every staff member

It was a small move but a very long distance. I received a very friendly welcome at the depot and advice to repack for the safety of my belongings - then with my permission the guys did it for me! I was very impressed. When it came to collection at the other end the depot gave follow up calls and ensured I knew where my boxes were and when to expect them. Then they arrived about a week early so I was very pleased! Planning on using them again soon. Great value for money and lovely people to deal with.

Office LocationWA, Broome
    Allied P.Allied Moving Services

Hello TessaTwoHats, thanks for the feedback. We wish you the best in your new home. Regards Allied Pickfords.

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Allied Pickfords WA, Broome compares to other Furniture Removalists

Making moving simple and hassle free

Yes . I had two lots to move , one from Kununurra and one from Broome. 359 kms and 650kms. everything was on time and went very well and was cost effective.

Office LocationWA, Broome
    Allied P.Allied Moving Services

Hello Ann, Great to hear that your long distance move with Allied Pickfords was a success. We wish you and the family the best in your new home. Regards Allied Pickfords.

See all Allied Moving Services reviews