Listing monitored by Allied Moving Services

Perth to Port Hedland

Our move was from Perth to Port Hedland.
    3x2 house to a 2x1.
    The move happened on time. I did feel once I signed the contract that the 'ask any questions' communication, friendliness stopped.
    One of our draws had a leg snap off and it was just placed in the room, obviously they knew it broke because I found the leg in the draw, it would of been nice to be told about it. Other than that nothing else was broken.

Allied P.Allied Moving Services

Hi Rach, I'm sorry your move didn't live up to expectations. We pride ourselves on high customer service and satisfaction, so I have passed this feedback onto the teams involved.

Moving with no stress!

Office LocationWA, Port Hedland

Hi Nadia,
    We are glad to hear that we were able to help you with your move from Port Hedland to Perth. Great to hear that our crews were able to make your move fun!

Review collected in partnership with Allied Moving Services

Claire
    ClaireSydney

Easy and hassle free

My move was from Port Hedland to Sydney. Allied Pickfords were significantly more affordable than the other quotes I received and the move ran fairly smoothly.

Office LocationWA, Port Hedland
    Allied P.Allied Moving Services

Dear Claire, on behalf of our team we thank you for your kind words and sharing your positive experience with Allied Pickfords. We wish you and your family the very best at your new place of residence in Sydney. Regards Allied Pickfords