Listing monitored by Allied Moving Services

Worst experience we have ever had as customers.

Vicki
VickiIllawarra, NSW

A less than ideal experience.

Hi Vicki,
I am sorry to hear about the issues with your move. I trust this has all been resolved now, if not please feel free to email your job details to customerservice@alliedpickfords.com.au and we will review this.

Aeriella B.Perth, WA

Disgrace. Held our goods to ransom to pay a bill they cannot show / justify. Paid and still won't deliver or answer why!

Moved good from LA to Perth. Local agents are ignoring our requests. Our shipment is 3 months late and they want to charge me for storage for their own delays caused. they use threatening agents offshore and hold goods even when they can't substantiate fake costs. Avoid at all costs. Our quote also started $2k less than final invoice and hats when we brought less stuff. Absolute disgrace.

Hi Aeriella,
I am sorry to hear about the additional charges with your move. I would like to investigate this, can you please send me through your job details to customerservice@alliedpickfords.com.au and we will review this.

Aeriella B.

is there a number I can call you direct on?

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Allied Pickfords WA, Welshpool (Home Removals Office) compares to other Furniture Removalists

Chris And Deb
Chris And DebSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service plus

We moved a 4x2 from Perth WA to a highrise apartment on the Gold Coast. From the initial enquiry to the delivery the whole experience was amazing. Special thanks to our Moving Services Consultant who was all over every detail, was prompt in responding to our enquiries and a complete pleasure to deal with

Allied P.Allied Moving Services

Thanks for the feedback Chris and Deb! Hope you are enjoying the new apartment on the Gold Coast.

Greg M.
Greg M.South East Queensland, QLD

Seamless from start to finish

Couldn’t fault the professionalism and performance of everyone involved, very friendly and knowledgeable ! They moved
Everything out of one townhouse, took it interstate and delivered it on time. I highly recommend them !

Hi Greg,
Thanks for the review, glad to hear your interstate move went well and hope you are enjoying your new home.

Elle
ElleSydney, NSW

Expensive, but not careful – damaged and lost items

Very happy with Allied

We moved from Sydney to Perth our furniture and a car was moved with allied. I was a bit worried after having really bad removalist in the past as well as moving through the covid pandemic but they were fantastic. From start to finish allied were a great company to deal with.They arrived on time and delivered our belongings on time, the communication from there office in QLD was great Haylee was so friendly and helpful. Best of all there was no damage to our belongings. My car was moved with Ceva it only took 2 weeks to arrive which was earlier than the 3 weeks i was quoted. They were also very helpful when i phoned to update details and my car arrived in great condition. We will definitely be using allied pickfords again for future moves.

Susannah B.
Susannah B.Murray Region, NSW

Great move, no fuss!

Large house move and car from Perth to Southern NSW through Covid pandemic. No stress organisation, management, uplift and delivery. Shareen was extremely professional, not only accommodating to our preferred dates but her and the rest of the team were also able to give accuracy on dates and times which was important for our own logistics the other end and peace of mind. Very competitive on costs. We would use them again in a heartbeat.

Happy from beginning to end

From our first conversation with Tyler we were more than happy with the service we received. On the day of our move Tyler, Jesse, Paul and Nic did everything they could to make the move as smooth as possible. Even down to helping with suggestions as to where to place larger items of furniture to maximise light etc. Guys you were amazing and we cannot thank you enough.
Brian and Christine McGavigan

Hi Brian and Christine,
Appreciate the feedback, really glad to hear and hope you settle well into your new home

Professional job well done

Hi H L Yeo,
Thank you for the feedback, I am glad to hear we managed to deliver your goods on time with the challenging conditions and hope you settle quickly into your new home in Batehaven.
Thanks,

Don't use them
Don't use themPerth, WA

Excellent service

We recently used Allied Pickfords for our short move from North Fremantle to South Fremantle. The guy's arrived on time and were very careful with our belongings, all soft furnishings were wrapped in plastic to avoid getting dirty and other items were wrapped in blankets to protect them. We've moved several times and this was the best service yet. Would highly recommend them and will definitely use them again. Well done Roy and Andy who moved us. Thanks S & M B

Hi,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us with a review. It is great to heard that your move to South Fremantle went well. All the best for your new home.
Regards,

No stress

I moved a portion of my house from WA to NSW, boxing up my personal belongings myself.
Allied Pickfords guys came on the day and at the time agreed and loaded my stuff into a shared container. They were fast, methodical and careful.
In NSW the devastating fires were very close to us the day my gear was due to be delivered and there was no problem (or added cost) postponing delivery for a week.
I would absolutely use them again

Hi Liz,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad to hear that you are happy and settled into your new home in NSW. All the best for the future.

J Park
J ParkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect job!

I've moved from Perth to Melbourne recently, and Allied Pickfords was extremely helpful. The salesperson kindly offered a very affordable solution, and the moving staff were right on time and really professional in moving all my stuff with extreme care. I see some negative comments about how their packing service was of poor quality, but I don't think any company could handle the packing to the customer's full satisfaction anyway. So I packed all up myself. What I particularly liked about Allied Pickfords was that they brought my expensive workstation in one piece.
I'd recommend Allied Pickfords highly and I will call them up again next time I have to move elsewhere.

Hi J Park,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review on your recent move to Melbourne. Best of luck for your new home.

Just terrible

Office LocationWA, Perth

Hi Oesten,
We regret to hear of your negative experience. So we can follow up with your concerns, can you please email through your name, contact details and job number (R/Plan) to customerservice@alliedpickfords.com.au.
Regards,

Fantastic customer service

I have moved interstate and Allied Pickford and their wonderful staff made it possible with ease, with sincere sincere thanks!

Office LocationWA, Perth

Hi Michelle,
Thank you for the feedback. Glad to hear that your interstate move went well.

Read more reviews - page 2See all Allied Pickfords reviews