Allied Pickfords WA, Welshpool (Home Removals Office)

Allied Pickfords WA, Welshpool (Home Removals Office)

Just terrible

Hi Oesten,
We regret to hear of your negative experience. So we can follow up with your concerns, can you please email through your name, contact details and job number (R/Plan) to customerservice@alliedpickfords.com.au.
Regards,

Fantastic customer service

I have moved interstate and Allied Pickford and their wonderful staff made it possible with ease, with sincere sincere thanks!

Hi Michelle,
Thank you for the feedback. Glad to hear that your interstate move went well.

Flash

FlashPerth

Terrible service. They are rushed and don't care!

Hi Flash,
Regards,

Andy

AndySouthbank

A disaster

Belle

BellePerth

removalists

Did not even consider any other companies. Moved furniture from London to Perth, then Perth to Sydney, absolutely no damage, all packed professionally. I made an error once with another move from Sydney to Perth using another company, lots of damage and unresolved issues, re insurance and reimbursements. Allied Pickfords are ( in my opinion ) far superior when dealing with your much treasured possessions.

morving intersate

I moved from Perth to melboune ,they were wonderfull even getting the car
sent over they made the move easy using Allied pickford made our move easy. They were prompt and very professional.

Jan

JanPerth, WA

Fabulous from beginning to end!

We had a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home, and moved about 20km. Allied Pickford were fabulous from beginning to end. I was dreading moving day, but our crew worked like magic. Rory and Paul arrived right on time and had everything packed into the truck within 2 & a quarter hours! This included having to dismantle 2 beds! We were amazed. They had their truck unpacked in about an hour & a half. Everything was done with great care, & they were very obliging when we asked them to change the position of 2 pieces of furniture - we changed our minds. No damage to anything. It all went like clockwork. We couldn’t have been happier. Thank you so much Rory, Paul & all at Allied Pickford.

Hi Jan,
Glad to hear your Rory, Paul & the team helped make your move a success. We wish you the best in your new home.
Regards Allied Pickfords

My Moving Experience was Stressless

I had Furniture moved/relocated from my 2 Bedroom Apartment
Distance of move was Mandurah to Geraldton
Pick up and Delivery were all on time
The removal boys at both ends were Excellent at there task
I Recommend highly Allied Pickfords for all Furniture removing

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Hello Birdman, Happy to hear your positive feedback in regards to your move! We wish you the best in your new home in Geraldton. Regards Allied Pickfords

Geordin Sebastian

Geordin SebastianPerth

Moved packages alright but no responsibility taken for damages

Review collected in partnership with Allied Pickfords

We won't move again without them!

Moving house is listed as one of the most stressful life events. Allied delivered a superb, careful service from start to finish and reduced our stress levels immesurably. They provided a fantastic price to pack then move a 4 bedroom home, store it and then redeliver, that represented excellent benefit for the cost. We would unhesitatingly reccomend their services.

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Hello Ctmerrick, thank you for your feedback, great to hear that the large move was a success. Best of luck to you and the family in your new home.
Regards Allied Pickfords.

Awesome

We relocated from WA to NZ. Everything was explained, on time from start to end and no hidden cost. Efficient time keepers, from the assessor, packers, loaders to the unloading. Nothing broken. Perth Melbourne & Tauranga co-ordinators keeping us informed. Arrived on time. What an AWESOME TEAM. Highly recommend Allied Pickfords.

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Hello Bamm, Delightful to hear your positive feedback in regards to your international move! We wish you the best in your new home in NZ. Regards Allied Pickfords

Ken

Ken

Shocking unprofessionalism

Not happy with communication

Delivery staff were very organised and friendly.
However let down by office staff communication. After 9 phone calls including a call to central management, I had my boxes collected 1 month after delivery.

Hello Maia.
Thank you for providing feedback in regards to your move. We wish you and the family the best in your new home.
Regards Allied Pickfords .

Professional and easy

Allied Pickfords packed and stored our belongings for over 2 years whilst we lived overseas. The packing and unpacking team were professional and were very careful moving our items. We did notice that a couple of items did get damaged during the move, however Allied Pickfords insurance company was very easy to deal with and all items were covered for either replacement value or repair. I would advise you to read the fine print details for electrical insurance as although I had no issues with my electrical items I did notice that my insurance policy for electrical degredation was not as comprehensive/inclusive as mechanical damage.

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Hello Courtney, Thank you for your feedback in regards to your recent move. We appreciate your time and wish you and your family the best in your new home.
Regards Allied Pickfords

great service

I moved 4 rooms of my furniture, the guys had a small area to fill up with the furniture and then leave room for my car to fit as well. The two removalists were very professional in their manner, nothing was a problem, moved all my furniture with care, and wrapped and stored my furniture with no breakage and were in particular careful not to scratch my floor boards, I will use Allied Pickfords again and will recommend to others.

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Hello Sharon, We are happy the team provided such professional service moving your home goods. We wish you the best in your new home. Regards Allied Pickford

DanPerth

International Move Disaster - Avoid at all costs

Highly efficient

A full house move from Perth to Melbourne
Very efficient, quick, easy and less expensive than expected. Everyone was super polite and helpful. A big stress saver!

Hello Muma,
Happy to hear that your move with Allied Pickfords was a success. We wish you the best in your new home in Melbourne. Regards Allied Pickfords

Professional but very slow and expensive

Moved a few items 6 hours drive. Took two an a half weeks! Couldn't believe it, especially since when the quote was given it seemed like it would be 2-3 days. Very disappointed, expected more since you pay a premium. Communication was poor too, could only get info on delivery date from chasing them up. The actual workers are good but definitely wouldn't recommend them if you are in any sort of rush.

D H

D HPerth

Allied Pickfords provided a fast, effective, safe and professional move for me and my family.

3 bedroom townhouse, plus a 3mx3mx3m storage unit moved to new house
Short distance move, only 1.5km, but care and attention to detail was amazing.
Adhered to all agreed times. Removalists took breaks at appropriate times
Great care was taken with all of our furniture and pre packed boxes as well as items that were packed for us.
We took out insurance and it was very reasonably priced. Paperwork took a little while to complete.
The removalist experience was painless.

Hello D H,
Great to hear your positive feedback in regards to your move and the attention of detail by our staff. We wish you the best in your new home. Regards Allied Pickfords

Felt cheated

TSL

Wrote to james.dickson@alliedpickfords.com.au on 11 April, but no reply yet.

TSL

James wrote to me and compensated me, so I let the matter rest.