Allied Pickfords WA, Welshpool (Home Removals Office)

Allied Pickfords WA, Welshpool (Home Removals Office)

Greg M.

Greg M.South East Queensland, QLD

Seamless from start to finish

Couldn’t fault the professionalism and performance of everyone involved, very friendly and knowledgeable ! They moved
Everything out of one townhouse, took it interstate and delivered it on time. I highly recommend them !

Hi Greg,
Thanks for the review, glad to hear your interstate move went well and hope you are enjoying your new home.

Elle

ElleSydney, NSW

Expensive, but not careful – damaged and lost items

Very happy with Allied

We moved from Sydney to Perth our furniture and a car was moved with allied. I was a bit worried after having really bad removalist in the past as well as moving through the covid pandemic but they were fantastic. From start to finish allied were a great company to deal with.They arrived on time and delivered our belongings on time, the communication from there office in QLD was great Haylee was so friendly and helpful. Best of all there was no damage to our belongings. My car was moved with Ceva it only took 2 weeks to arrive which was earlier than the 3 weeks i was quoted. They were also very helpful when i phoned to update details and my car arrived in great condition. We will definitely be using allied pickfords again for future moves.

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Allied Pickfords WA, Welshpool (Home Removals Office) compares to other Furniture Removalists

Susannah B.

Susannah B.Murray Region, NSW

Great move, no fuss!

Large house move and car from Perth to Southern NSW through Covid pandemic. No stress organisation, management, uplift and delivery. Shareen was extremely professional, not only accommodating to our preferred dates but her and the rest of the team were also able to give accuracy on dates and times which was important for our own logistics the other end and peace of mind. Very competitive on costs. We would use them again in a heartbeat.

Happy from beginning to end

From our first conversation with Tyler we were more than happy with the service we received. On the day of our move Tyler, Jesse, Paul and Nic did everything they could to make the move as smooth as possible. Even down to helping with suggestions as to where to place larger items of furniture to maximise light etc. Guys you were amazing and we cannot thank you enough.
Brian and Christine McGavigan

Hi Brian and Christine,
Appreciate the feedback, really glad to hear and hope you settle well into your new home

Professional job well done

Hi H L Yeo,
Thank you for the feedback, I am glad to hear we managed to deliver your goods on time with the challenging conditions and hope you settle quickly into your new home in Batehaven.
Thanks,

Don't use them

Don't use themPerth, WA

Excellent service

We recently used Allied Pickfords for our short move from North Fremantle to South Fremantle. The guy's arrived on time and were very careful with our belongings, all soft furnishings were wrapped in plastic to avoid getting dirty and other items were wrapped in blankets to protect them. We've moved several times and this was the best service yet. Would highly recommend them and will definitely use them again. Well done Roy and Andy who moved us. Thanks S & M B

Hi,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us with a review. It is great to heard that your move to South Fremantle went well. All the best for your new home.

No stress

I moved a portion of my house from WA to NSW, boxing up my personal belongings myself.
Allied Pickfords guys came on the day and at the time agreed and loaded my stuff into a shared container. They were fast, methodical and careful.
In NSW the devastating fires were very close to us the day my gear was due to be delivered and there was no problem (or added cost) postponing delivery for a week.
I would absolutely use them again

Hi Liz,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad to hear that you are happy and settled into your new home in NSW. All the best for the future.

J Park

J ParkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect job!

I've moved from Perth to Melbourne recently, and Allied Pickfords was extremely helpful. The salesperson kindly offered a very affordable solution, and the moving staff were right on time and really professional in moving all my stuff with extreme care. I see some negative comments about how their packing service was of poor quality, but I don't think any company could handle the packing to the customer's full satisfaction anyway. So I packed all up myself. What I particularly liked about Allied Pickfords was that they brought my expensive workstation in one piece.
I'd recommend Allied Pickfords highly and I will call them up again next time I have to move elsewhere.

Hi J Park,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review on your recent move to Melbourne. Best of luck for your new home.

Just terrible

Hi Oesten,
We regret to hear of your negative experience. So we can follow up with your concerns, can you please email through your name, contact details and job number (R/Plan) to customerservice@alliedpickfords.com.au.

Fantastic customer service

I have moved interstate and Allied Pickford and their wonderful staff made it possible with ease, with sincere sincere thanks!

Hi Michelle,
Thank you for the feedback. Glad to hear that your interstate move went well.

Flash

FlashPerth

Terrible service. They are rushed and don't care!

Hi Flash,

Andy

AndySouthbank

A disaster

Belle

BellePerth

removalists

Did not even consider any other companies. Moved furniture from London to Perth, then Perth to Sydney, absolutely no damage, all packed professionally. I made an error once with another move from Sydney to Perth using another company, lots of damage and unresolved issues, re insurance and reimbursements. Allied Pickfords are ( in my opinion ) far superior when dealing with your much treasured possessions.

morving intersate

I moved from Perth to melboune ,they were wonderfull even getting the car
sent over they made the move easy using Allied pickford made our move easy. They were prompt and very professional.

Jan

JanPerth, WA

Fabulous from beginning to end!

We had a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home, and moved about 20km. Allied Pickford were fabulous from beginning to end. I was dreading moving day, but our crew worked like magic. Rory and Paul arrived right on time and had everything packed into the truck within 2 & a quarter hours! This included having to dismantle 2 beds! We were amazed. They had their truck unpacked in about an hour & a half. Everything was done with great care, & they were very obliging when we asked them to change the position of 2 pieces of furniture - we changed our minds. No damage to anything. It all went like clockwork. We couldn’t have been happier. Thank you so much Rory, Paul & all at Allied Pickford.

Hi Jan,
Glad to hear your Rory, Paul & the team helped make your move a success. We wish you the best in your new home.
Regards Allied Pickfords

My Moving Experience was Stressless

I had Furniture moved/relocated from my 2 Bedroom Apartment
Distance of move was Mandurah to Geraldton
Pick up and Delivery were all on time
The removal boys at both ends were Excellent at there task
I Recommend highly Allied Pickfords for all Furniture removing

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Hello Birdman, Happy to hear your positive feedback in regards to your move! We wish you the best in your new home in Geraldton. Regards Allied Pickfords

Geordin Sebastian

Geordin SebastianPerth

Moved packages alright but no responsibility taken for damages

Review collected in partnership with Allied Pickfords

We won't move again without them!

Moving house is listed as one of the most stressful life events. Allied delivered a superb, careful service from start to finish and reduced our stress levels immesurably. They provided a fantastic price to pack then move a 4 bedroom home, store it and then redeliver, that represented excellent benefit for the cost. We would unhesitatingly reccomend their services.

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Hello Ctmerrick, thank you for your feedback, great to hear that the large move was a success. Best of luck to you and the family in your new home.
Regards Allied Pickfords.

Awesome

We relocated from WA to NZ. Everything was explained, on time from start to end and no hidden cost. Efficient time keepers, from the assessor, packers, loaders to the unloading. Nothing broken. Perth Melbourne & Tauranga co-ordinators keeping us informed. Arrived on time. What an AWESOME TEAM. Highly recommend Allied Pickfords.

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Hello Bamm, Delightful to hear your positive feedback in regards to your international move! We wish you the best in your new home in NZ. Regards Allied Pickfords