Allied Pickfords WA

• Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
LisJCGascoyne, WA
  • WA

Worst service I've ever had; to the point of having to cancel the removal

Ref number 2282657

Allied P.Allied Moving Services

Absolutely terrible experience. I will never use or recommend Allied to anyone else

3 bedroom house.
Long distance move Albany - Karratha

Not only the movers delay our container but also all crew were extremely arrogant and incompetent to understand our request.

Don’t even bother to speak to [Name Removed] at Albany office, he is a compulsive liar and absolutely hopeless in everything.

We’ve had life threatening situations with one of our infants because of the removalist.

We will never use Allied again.

Mel Hahn
Mel HahnGreat Southern, WA

Don't bother, massive disappointment both times we have used this company.

Job Satisfaction

Worst experience we have ever had as customers.

Aeriella B.Perth, WA

Disgrace. Held our goods to ransom to pay a bill they cannot show / justify. Paid and still won't deliver or answer why!

Moved good from LA to Perth. Local agents are ignoring our requests. Our shipment is 3 months late and they want to charge me for storage for their own delays caused. they use threatening agents offshore and hold goods even when they can't substantiate fake costs. Avoid at all costs. Our quote also started $2k less than final invoice and hats when we brought less stuff. Absolute disgrace.

Hi Aeriella,
I am sorry to hear about the additional charges with your move. I would like to investigate this, can you please send me through your job details to customerservice@alliedpickfords.com.au and we will review this.

Aeriella B.

is there a number I can call you direct on?

Unimpressed Customer
Unimpressed CustomerGoldfields, WA

Very unprofessional

Hi,
I am sorry to hear about your moving experience from Kalgoorlie. So I can investigate, can you please send me through your job details to customerservice@alliedpickfords.com.au and we will review this.

Just terrible

Hi Oesten,
We regret to hear of your negative experience. So we can follow up with your concerns, can you please email through your name, contact details and job number (R/Plan) to customerservice@alliedpickfords.com.au.
Regards,
Allied Pickfords

Flash
FlashGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible service. They are rushed and don't care!

Hi Flash,

Worst experience ever

Office LocationWA, Kalgoorlie
elaine
elainePerth

Nobody cared about CUSTOMER, We chose Allied to pack, stored, transit our home from kalgoolie to Per

Office LocationWA, Kalgoorlie
anna
annadarwin

Alot of damage to my stuff

This company did a removal for me that cost over $3000 and almost all of my stuff was damaged. I was charged for wrapping but the leather lounge was not wrapped and the leather scratched and torn, the cushions and arms crushed. Good quality queen mattress crushed with springs coming out, this was wrapped so not even sure how this damage occured, would have taken effort! Bag of clothes had gotten wet and clothes inside stained, packing crates damaged and grandmothers stoneware cracked.. devastating. I have been moving all over Australia regularly and am used to copping some damage, but this was ridiculous.

Office LocationWA, Newman

DanGippsland, VIC

International Move Disaster - Avoid at all costs

Felt cheated

TSL

Wrote to james.dickson@alliedpickfords.com.au on 11 April, but no reply yet.

TSL

James wrote to me and compensated me, so I let the matter rest.

Unbelievably bad, rude and incompetent

I moved from Perth to Bundaberg at the start of this year, AP lost a box of mine and damaged goods. They would not compensate me for my lost items, I would never use or recommend this organisation to anyone.
Terrible customer service from the Qld end, rude and uncaring.

See all Allied Moving Services reviews