Allied Pickfords WA
Listing monitored by Allied Moving Services

Vicki
VickiIllawarra, NSW

A less than ideal experience.

Hi Vicki,
I am sorry to hear about the issues with your move. I trust this has all been resolved now, if not please feel free to email your job details to customerservice@alliedpickfords.com.au and we will review this.

Perth to Port Hedland

Our move was from Perth to Port Hedland.
3x2 house to a 2x1.
The move happened on time. I did feel once I signed the contract that the 'ask any questions' communication, friendliness stopped.
One of our draws had a leg snap off and it was just placed in the room, obviously they knew it broke because I found the leg in the draw, it would of been nice to be told about it. Other than that nothing else was broken.

Allied P.Allied Moving Services

Hi Rach, I'm sorry your move didn't live up to expectations. We pride ourselves on high customer service and satisfaction, so I have passed this feedback onto the teams involved.

Not happy with communication

Delivery staff were very organised and friendly.
However let down by office staff communication. After 9 phone calls including a call to central management, I had my boxes collected 1 month after delivery.

Office LocationWA, Perth

Hello Maia.
Thank you for providing feedback in regards to your move. We wish you and the family the best in your new home.
Regards Allied Pickfords .

Individuals make the difference

Move from 3 bedroom house to apartment from WA to NSW. Local staff who did the actual move in Bunbury WA were fantastic, great phone manner, professional, arrived on time, took care when removing goods, friendly and personable.

WA staff in charge of organising the process less so. Careless in listening to messages. Not clear in instructions. Casual phone manner not appropriate for a company.

NSW staff on the unpacking end arrived on time, did the job required. Manner was not as pleasant, introducing yourself is important as is politeness.

No qualms with the job itself, all items arrived as promised. Conducting oneself in a professional, courteous and kindly manner would take it to the next level. Bunbury staff should feel proud.

Office LocationWA, Bunbury
Allied P.Allied Moving Services

Hello YLS, thank you for the detailed feedback regarding your move. We wish you the best in your new home in NSW. Regards Allied Pickfords.

Furniture Removalists