ACT, NSW, NT, etc...
Listing monitored by Allied Moving Services

Highly disappointed

Interstate move, packing services were atrocious. I found appliances thrown in with other items with no padding. Most furniture damaged to some extent definitely not careful movers. You pay for a premium service expecting upmost care, not here I have moved a lot in the past and this has to be the worst most disappointing yet! The move stickers were not placed in inconspicuous places and the is white marks on every piece on my furniture. They didn’t bring enough boxes?! Save your money and furniture and look elsewhere. Only good thing my belongings arrived! But I was in tears devastated at the state and quality. All inclusive services were not provided either.

Hi Disappointed,
We are sorry to hear about your recent experience.
Can you please email your details over to customerservice@alliedpickfords.com.au so we can investigate this.

yincollective@hotmail.com

Elle
ElleSydney, NSW

Expensive, but not careful – damaged and lost items

Robert
RobertRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Very poor follow up

Would not recommend

Our move started and finished on time.
However before my move I was assured that our Lounge and matteresses would be wrapped in plastic and other big expensive items would be wrapped for protection. Unfortunately this did not occur.
When we asked them about the plastic for our lounge in particular, we where told they didn't have big enough plastic for it even though we told them the size of it beforehand.
They seemed to be worried more about getting it done as quickly as possible rather then delivering our goods in a clean, undamaged condition.

I would not recommend or go through these guys again.

MartinFar North Queensland, QLD

One of the worst experiences of our lives.

Martin

Ref. 2062481. You should have all my contact details.

Ray
RayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very disappointed

We engaged Allied Pickfords to move our household contents interstate. We chose the company believing a internationally known company would provide excellent service. We were let down. It started with the administrative staff. The items themselves were small but created a bad impression. Then packing day came. No show.

The two day pack was crammed into one day. Five workers over a 10 hour period the job was done.
Sucess? It would have been if various items showing a poor and rushed job hadn't happened.

Broken items due to bad wrapping, placement of items such as food with non food items and rubbish are examples I can present.

Allied Pickfords you've let yourselves down

Calum
CalumSydney, NSW

Incompetence, arrogance and no responsibility

Their carelessness, your risk

Was not all bad. Some of the moving blokes seemed like nice people and the timeliness was good. But our stuff was damaged on a recent move from VIC to QLD - smashed glass pane on a cabinet and ripped wicker, stuff that had survived 3 moves previously, including a Bass Strait crossing. We insured a few items individually, but not the ones that were damaged. With AP knowing this, when we complained, they simply referred us to their insurance company. Will never use this crowd again.

Went over booked hours.

Email sent.

Sad
SadCheltenham

Terrible service

Move from aus to uk
Damage to property in house
Damage to next doors garden
Agreed a delivery time and date then they say they want more money as the boat came in early.
No customer service at all. It's all about them. No give to the customer just take take take

Office LocationNSW, Sydney

Beware of international moves

Office LocationNSW, Sydney
Allied P.Allied Moving Services

Hi Beth, We have been in contact with Schumacher who have advised this has now been resolved. On behalf of both organisations we would like to apologies for the technical error that resulted in this delay.
Regards,

drake_18
drake_18Newcastle, NSW

Lost but not forgotten

Office LocationNSW, Newcastle
747800Sydney, NSW

Exhausting booking process

I wanted to book a removal job at relatively short notice; circumstances meant I wanted to move on a specific day and time.
Liaising with Pickfords was painfully slow and having completed and returned everything discovered that they only do pick ups in the afternoon, meaning that they wasted my time but also meant I had to look elsewhere.
I used Allied for the move from the UK to Australia, without issue.
This time, using them I'd say there booking process was long winded, wasteful and overly complicated.
I would not recommend them.

Office LocationUnknown, I was never given a location

Disappointed

Move went smoothly cleaning service that cost nearly $600 that was organised with allied was disgraceful basic cleaning wasn't even done properly. Used allied twice in 8 months for interstate move would not use again.

Office LocationSA, Adelaide
Geordin Sebastian
Geordin SebastianPerth

Moved packages alright but no responsibility taken for damages

Office LocationWA, Perth