Allied Pickfords

Allied Pickfords (page 3 of 26)

ACT, NSW, NT, etc...

3.8

Laura hassett

Laura hassettKimberley, WA

Such an efficient service from start to finish

Very efficient on there response with a quote, very flexible, everything was done to a high standard with clear communication and customer service from start to finish was exceptional!

3 bedroom house from Perth to Kununurra, the move started on a Friday and was delivered more than 3,000K by the following week on Thursday. We also added the packing service which was great! Thank you to the amazing crew

Hi Laura,
Glad to hear your move went well and we hope you are settling into your new home in Kununurra.
Allied Pickfords

Dreadful service, no care and no responsibility

Cheryl

CherylSydney, NSW

Arrogant inflexible and not interested in working with our move

Jimmeh

Jimmeh

Easy to use service with all care taken to deliver goods in excellent condition

We relocated our four bedroom home eight hours out of Sydney to country NSW. From the moment we met the consultant who quoted on the job to the last box being delivered the service and attitude of the Allied staff was great. Cannot say enough about the lead removalist who picked up and dropped off our goods, he was superb!

Hi Jimmeh,
Glad to hear your move went well and we hope you enjoy your new place in country NSW.

BelindaSydney, NSW

Terrible experience

Belinda

I sent an email to this address 2 weeks ago with these details and never heard back.

J Stack

J StackWestern Australia

• WA

Best service and price out of several quotes received

Hi J Stack,
Thanks for the feedback. I am glad to hear your move went well and hope you are now settled into your new home.

Ray

RayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very disappointed

We engaged Allied Pickfords to move our household contents interstate. We chose the company believing a internationally known company would provide excellent service. We were let down. It started with the administrative staff. The items themselves were small but created a bad impression. Then packing day came. No show.

The two day pack was crammed into one day. Five workers over a 10 hour period the job was done.
Sucess? It would have been if various items showing a poor and rushed job hadn't happened.

Broken items due to bad wrapping, placement of items such as food with non food items and rubbish are examples I can present.

Allied Pickfords you've let yourselves down

Tam

TamNewstead

Some issues but happily resolved

I used Allied Pickfords for a move from Queensland to Adelaide. The estimate for delivery was 3-4 weeks and they managed to get it to Adelaide within 10 days.

While my move wasnt hiccup free, I got good resolution to my problem.

Kudos to the Emerald team though - they were incredibly helpful at every step.

Hi Tam,
I am happy to hear we have been able to solve your issue. We wish you all the best in your new home.

Col AdamSydney, NSW

• NSW

Do not use! No accountability, customer service or care (particularly the Sydney office).

thanks, SYD2038849
Just to confirm, this derailment was not the tragic event resulting in 2 deaths, it was the freight derailment at Chiltern where fortunately no-one was injured

Col Adam

Guys, just checking in as it’s been a week - have you managed to review?

Calum

CalumSydney, NSW

• NSW

Incompetence, arrogance and no responsibility

Very professional service

I relocated from Melbourne to Perth and Allied Pickfords made it a very smooth move. Very professional service even during the period of bushfire still manage to deliver the stuffs asap. Sales person has good communication skills and was very cooperative. Pick up & delivery men were all professional and know well what they were doing. Excellent service!

Hi Sophia,
We are glad to hear your move went well and hope you settle quickly into your new home in Perth.

Professional job well done

Hi H L Yeo,
Thank you for the feedback, I am glad to hear we managed to deliver your goods on time with the challenging conditions and hope you settle quickly into your new home in Batehaven.

Geoffrey

GeoffreyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Above and beyond

Hi Geoffrey,
We are glad to hear your move went well and hope you settle quickly into your new home on the Sunshine Coast.

pANKAJ

pANKAJSYDNEY

Poor service. Paid for nothing

Extremely disappointing service. Extreme delay of delivery (not happened yet!!). No communication. No one knows what's happening. Keep getting transferred to various people on phone, but no one knows what happening.

So, if want to save urself from extreme torture, do not use them as all!
My reference number is Adelaide 1999961/1167313

Hi pANKAJ,
I am sorry to hear you are experiencing delays with your shipment. Thank you for the reference number, we would like to follow up on your experience so someone will reach out shortly.

• QLD

If I could give no stars I would

Absolutely shocking service from International service in Sydney!
Our belongings have been in Australia for 2 1/2 months and we still don’t have them!
The coordinator has told blatant lies saying he told us things we weren’t told, he doesn’t answer the phone, will only converse through email, then says he didn’t get it!
Allied need a shakeup, appalling service!
ACC is my next agender!

Appalling customer service

Unhappy Customer
Unhappy Customer

Ref- 2007302-59685. Cell + 61 435 603 480

Rinz Broome

Rinz BroomePerth, WA

Excellent/Exceptional Service.

Customer Service by entire crew who helped me from the Broome and Perth offices was exceptional. Thank you Nicki in the Office and the boys who packed everything for me you were all so careful, kind and considerate. Definitely would recommend this company. They went above and beyond. Thank you for helping me move from a Broome 5 bedroom home to Perth. I received my belongings on time as promised and with no breakages. And have since organised another seperate delivery. Highly recommend this Company.

Hi Rinz,
Thank you for the feedback, We wish you all the best at your new home in Perth.

hailee or Tom

hailee or TomSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fast No hassel transaction and delivery service

12 m3 of furniture and boxes from hunter region to Albany Wa . was delivered with in the time frame , fast no hassel all the way from quote to the move and delivery to WA

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Thank you for your feedback. We wish you all the best at your new home in Albany.

Poor service and support,