ACT, NSW, NT, etc...

• Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

TLK
TLK

Most painful international move ever

Frustrated
FrustratedFar North Queensland, QLD

The careful movers; not even close

Never again

Absolutely disorganised. Very poor service, zero customer service.
Apart for the "doers", who seemed to be nice, all the managers and customer care people were absolutely useless. Even worse, they did not deliver what was expected (for example: utilities connection disconnection, valt unpack) and we paid for!
To be avoided like the plague.

RG Melbourne
RG MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Estimated dates mean nothing - avoid

I was quoted 10-12 weeks for a small home move from Melbourne to UK. The team that collected the goods were great but communication has been extremely limited from my contact at allied. It will now be 8.5 weeks before my shipment even leaves Melbourne. Who knows what further delays are ahead. I have no confidence in this company. I would not recommend.

Andrew C.South Australia

Is there an option for 0 stars?

Allied P.Allied Moving Services

I am sorry to hear about your experience. I would like to investigate this, can you please send me through your job details to customerservice@alliedpickfords.com.au and we will review this?

Andrew C.

I'm not sure there's any point given your National Operations manager, Tony Donellan, has fobbed me off.

Review-442
Review-442Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Really disappointing

Hi Review-442,
We are sorry to hear about your recent experience.
Can you please email your details over to customerservice@alliedpickfords.com.au so we can investigate this.

Worst experience we have ever had as customers.

Tdgs2
Tdgs2AU

Poor customer service & communication, even worse packing & shipping

AJS
AJSMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No communication, don't answer phone and they don't get back to you

I really wonder if anyone in this company is interested in actually doing any work. They never answer their phones (it automatically goes to voicemail), and they say leave your name and number and they'll get back to you. No. They don't. I've called them twice since last Tuesday (its now Monday) and they haven't got back to me yet.
Emails are the same story, they never respond to emails.
If they don't even respond to customers trying to book a move, I can only imagine how hard it will be to deal with them once they have your furniture. Looks like I dodged a bullet here.

Whereismyfurniture
Whereismyfurniture

Poor communication and extensive delays

Use another company, as customer service is not in Allied's Vocab.

I have been trying to move 2 x cases from Hong Kong to Surfers Paradise, and the Allied Team in Hw were amazing, the local Brisbane Team are a disaster for trying to obtain information on why the are continually delayed, and when they are likely to be delivered. They are either:
- Never available
- Unable to give a delivery date
- Too busy on the phones to take a call, or call back
- Don't know who there supervisor or MD is to escalate concerns.
- The Richlands Operations Manager doesn't even have the courtesy to offer to call back

Merlo
MerloPerth, WA

Very Poor Service

Moved interstate. Sydney to Perth. 1.5 containers. Half of our stuff arrived the 2nd half arrived 12days later. The essentials box arrived with the 2nd load. We could not assemble any furniture without the nuts & bolts in the essentials box. During this period we had to sleep on the floor. Worse still our car that was promised to arrive on the 6th Jan 21, only arrived in the middle of January. This entire service was poor even though we paid extra for this period. We did not get our good on time.

Marcelo K.
Marcelo K.

Run from this guys... If you don't, put insurance or you will regret.

I moved everything in my 4 bedroom apartment from Mackay to Perth. They were suppose to collect my car at a certain day but they delayed 1 week.
However, the big problem is that I didn't buy the insurance.
So many damaged things. The washing machine, I will have to buy a new one.
Boots, hats all smashed. Doll house broken.
They packed shoes with clean clothes without protection.
Dirty service.
I couldn't set the bed because most of the screw wasn't there and we had to buy.
Anyways, very poor care of our things.

Don't take out insurance with Allied Pickford

Hi Marek,
I am sorry to hear about your experience. I would like to investigate this, can you please send me through your job details to customerservice@alliedpickfords.com.au and we will review this.

Marek
Marek

Terrible

Hi Andrew,

Andrew
Andrew

Thanks. It's already under investigation.