ACT, NSW, NT, etc...
Listing monitored by Allied Moving Services

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Amazing Company! Highly recommend!

Allied Pickfords made moving houses the most relaxing and stress free experience for my family and I. The workers went far and beyond. They didn't say no to anything I asked them to do. They were willing to help in anyway. Very friendly staff. Amazing team. I will definitely use them again!

kylie_mul
kylie_mulNorthern Region, NSW

Professional and hassle free move

Moved 2 bedroom apartment to a 3 bed home- Sydney to Tamworth. Service was very professional from start to end. I wouldn’t move with anyone else! The boys packed up my kitchen and everything arrived safe and sound. I would recommend them to anyone who wants a hassle free move that ensures the utmost care for your belongings.

Angela
AngelaNortheast, VIC

Moving made easy

Moved 4br home to country Wodonga. Very well coordinated from beginning. All arrived on time and safely. Would recommend them for your move. Good communication Made shifting a lot less stressful.

Ben
BenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic experience

Had a relocation interstate from Melbourne to Adelaide. Had issues with the storage facility I was to have my belongings held at in Adelaide. Allied sorted my short term storage in no time and subsequent delivery to my home in Adelaide, assisted in unpacking valuables and helped checking that everything was as it should be. Would recommend for anyone moving interstate

Carolann
Carolann

Amazing service!

Our Town house -4 bedroom move was from Qld to Vic.
From the quoting to the packing to delivering to the storage in Melbourne- Allied Pickfords have been amazing.
Professional & Friendly staff including admin staff. Made the journey an easy one for us.

Amanda
AmandaCentral Queensland, QLD

Fantastic bunch of guys!

We moved from a 2 bed apartment on the second floor to a 2 bed 2 story townhouse, 5/10mins down the road. They started around 7:30am and were finished by around 4, i think it was ( i had a bit of stuff!) I packed everything, they moved it all. Nothing was too much trouble, they were always smiling and having a joke, comfortable to be around. Anything I hadn’t finished, they sorted, no problems! They were gentle and cared. Highly recommend. Thank you for your hard work guys!!

Allied P.Allied Moving Services

Thanks for the review Amanda! Glad to hear it went well.

Hasslefree interstate move

Move from Gold Coast to Melbourne. 3 bedroom house. Very timely and great teamwork. Needed my plants out of container on arrival in Melbourne. It was taken care of immediately.
Car was organised for shipment through Allied and hasslefree.
Highly recommend Alled Pickford.

Allied P.Allied Moving Services

Hi Maryse, glad to hear your move from the Gold Coast went smoothly!

Maryse
Maryse

Cheers

Di and Wayne
Di and Wayne South East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous

We moved a 4 bedroom house and a grand piano. It all had to be stored for a few days too. Everything ran smoothly. The team were great from start to finish. We would highly recommend Allied.

Hi Di and Wayne,
Thanks for the feedback, we are glad everything ran smoothly.

Leoni Freeman
Leoni FreemanHunter Region, NSW

Efficient, reliable, on time, careful, professional

We moved 3 bedrooms within same suburb. The guys arrived on time, were friendly, helpful, considerate of the neighbors and moved our furniture without any fuss, problems or complaints. They took care not to damage either the furniture or the walls. Highly recommended.

Allied P.Allied Moving Services

Thanks for the feedback Leoni! Glad to hear your local move went well.

Rita
RitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best experience I’ve had & will use them again

I had vacated from a 2 bedroom apartment, my belonging were relocated from Melbourne vic to Brisbane Qld. Service was great, the people were friendly.
From start to finish the whole experience was fantastic.

Yvonne
YvonneCentral Queensland, QLD

Extremely pleased

Move from 3 bedroom house to retirement village in Rockhampton. Started and finished on time.
They were a pleasure to work with from initial enquiry to final delivery of furniture. Would recommend to anyone.

Rosie
RosieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly Recommend

I have used Allied twice now to move cross country, Perth to Melbourne and Melbourne to Perth. they are amazing, from uplift to delivery. Both moves were so smooth and easy. Highly recommend them.

Excellent customer service

Household furniture removal from Dunsborough to Perth. Allied were helpful and efficient throughout the booking process and provided a competitive quote. Removalists were on time for both pick up and delivery of furniture items. Excellent care and attention taken when packing and unpacking. Would highly recommend.

Chris
ChrisAlbany

Brilliant. Very helpful and friendly service.

Moved from 4 bedroom farm into two bedroom town house 25km away. Lots of stuff all picked up and delivered on same day.
Great effort. Thanks guys for making it so painless.

Dianne
DianneSouth East Queensland, QLD

It did go wrong and then they fixed it! Happy Days

3 bed house move. I packed, Allied were to load into a container, store it for 2 weeks then deliver. Arrived late. Apologies all round. Job done eventually. Delivery awesome.