ACT, NSW, NT, etc...

3.8

MickyDee

MickyDeeNew South Wales

They are ‘caring’ and ‘careful’ movers indeed

Three bedroom house into two bedroom apartment.
Darwin to Sydney in May 2020, then unexpectedly again in July Sydney to Newcastle.
The team rebooked without hassle at comparative rates with no fuss.
The service, communication and administration were well coordinated in a crazy Covid time, thank you team!

Jan

Jan Far North Queensland, QLD

Professional & Outstanding Service

Moved from Cairns, Qld to Golden Grove S.A. From two bedroom Apartment to small house. From the first phone call to finish Allied service was flawless. The three guys who packed & took away our items thank you for your quick, careful & professional attitude.
Allied kept us updated with phone calls throughout the entire process from pick up to delivery.
The delivery guys were also very pleasant, funny, professional & on time.
Many thanks to all the staff involved..
Our first removal company & we have no hesitation in recommending Allied Pickfords.

Jackie Mc

Jackie McSouthwest, VIC

Professional and reliable. Worth every cent.

Moved large 2 br unit from Seaford to Bellarine Peninsula. Researched several quotes but was very impressed with the professionalism and attention to detail by Allied Pickfords. Annette and Trent in the office were so helpful and always available for questions. Clare was an absolute magician in packing up my place professionally and setting it up in the new location. Eddie and the guys (Go Pies!) also did a great job and nothing was too much trouble. Professional and reliable. The other quotes, even cheaper ones, just did not cut it. 2 days and packed up, moved, set up. Worth every cent.

Paul White

Paul WhiteSydney, NSW

Great removalists service from start to finish

2 bedroom apartment move from Brisbane to Sydney. We found all the staff involved (booking staff and removalists in Brisbane and Sydney) extremely polite, efficient and helpful. The move was completed on time and was good value for a great service. We highly recommend Allied Pickfords and will definitely use their services again.

My house is tiny, but I have all the large furniture. The liftup or moving into another small home were done perfections. Nothing damaged. Moved with care. Work on time.

Avoid at all costs!

Pip

PipSydney, NSW

Stress free move

I'd like to give a big rave to Allied Pickfords who moved us in Pyrmont. They made the whole experience stress free. The men were pleasant, polite and worked incredibly hard. All our belongings were packed and moved with care so that nothing was damaged or broken. Access of our new apartment was a bit tricky but this did not phase them, they problem solved when needed and their attitude was always pleasant. I would highly recommend them.

Elle

ElleSydney, NSW

Expensive, but not careful – damaged and lost items

Lyn

Lyn

Highly recommend Allied Pickfords

The Team at Allied Pickfords Emerald were great to deal with from beginning to end. A seamless removal for our office with some heavy safes etc. Would highly recommend them.

Robert

RobertRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Very poor follow up

Anonymous of O'Connor

Anonymous of O'ConnorO'Connor 2602, ACT

• ACT

I thoroughly recommend the Allied team, they made a complex and varied move very stress free.

A short distance move from one Canberra suburb to another. But a lot of very different things in the move, large bulky sculptures, pots, big bbq as well as the usual household furniture.
Very impressive team, from
Michael who assessed my requirement, Dean who coordinated my team, Luke who followed up how things were progressing, and the hugely capable and flexible team on the day. They arrived on time and worked quickly and were very strong. Nothing was too much trouble, everything was delivered and unpacked promptly in the rooms I nominated. A first class effort!

Very happy with Allied

We moved from Sydney to Perth our furniture and a car was moved with allied. I was a bit worried after having really bad removalist in the past as well as moving through the covid pandemic but they were fantastic. From start to finish allied were a great company to deal with.They arrived on time and delivered our belongings on time, the communication from there office in QLD was great Haylee was so friendly and helpful. Best of all there was no damage to our belongings. My car was moved with Ceva it only took 2 weeks to arrive which was earlier than the 3 weeks i was quoted. They were also very helpful when i phoned to update details and my car arrived in great condition. We will definitely be using allied pickfords again for future moves.

Konara G.

Konara G.Launceston, TAS

Poor customer service and misleading pricing

Seamless service during COVID

The movers went the extra mile when we couldn’t return to Cairns during COVID-19. They did a video walk through so we could confirm the items to be moved. It was a seamless and contactless service. The service was exceptional

Susannah B.

Susannah B.Murray Region, NSW

Great move, no fuss!

Large house move and car from Perth to Southern NSW through Covid pandemic. No stress organisation, management, uplift and delivery. Shareen was extremely professional, not only accommodating to our preferred dates but her and the rest of the team were also able to give accuracy on dates and times which was important for our own logistics the other end and peace of mind. Very competitive on costs. We would use them again in a heartbeat.

Jasmin

Jasmin

Made it look easy!

I requested the assistance of Allied to move a small amount of furniture within the same suburb. The price was great, nothing was too much trouble in the quote and on the day the boys turned up and made it look easy! No marks on the white furniture, all handled with care and the boys were very helpful in the placement of items at the new place. Excellent service, would recommend and certainly use again.

Gill

GillVictoria

Terrible experience DO NOT USE ALLIED PICKFORDS

Very prompt, efficient and the staff were very professional and hard working.

4 bedroom and had both short and long moves(Geelong in Victoria and Gove in the NT). Both ways work done was on time and deliver earlier. Both Andrew and his team are very dedicated with their work. Even in these difficult times of the Covid-19 pandemic, they were very aware of what to do and how to still get their work done maintaining social distance. Martin and myself were very please with choosing Allied Pickfords. Will definitely recommend to all our friends. Thank you guys! Much appreciated.

Allied P.Allied Pickfords

Hi Martin,
Thanks for the feedback. We hope you settle well into your new home.

Would not recommend

Our move started and finished on time.
However before my move I was assured that our Lounge and matteresses would be wrapped in plastic and other big expensive items would be wrapped for protection. Unfortunately this did not occur.
When we asked them about the plastic for our lounge in particular, we where told they didn't have big enough plastic for it even though we told them the size of it beforehand.
They seemed to be worried more about getting it done as quickly as possible rather then delivering our goods in a clean, undamaged condition.

I would not recommend or go through these guys again.

Allied P.Allied Pickfords
Kerry

KerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Avoid at all cost!

emma s.

emma s.asked

ACT

Hi, do you deliver and unpack stuff from storage on saturdays?

Bob L.

Bob L.asked

NSW, Girraween (Business Relocations Office)

My daughter is moving from Sydney to Tasmania her furniture will only fill half a container.
I believe she has to wait for the container to be filled before it is shipped.
With your experience on average how long will she have to wait for her container to be shipped to Tasmania I realise that you can not give me a definite time period I'm after an average.
cheers Bob Lubout

Nathan R.

Nathan R.asked

Allied Pickfords

Hi what are your payments terms? We would like to pay a decent deposit and not pay the full invoice until the sum of our worldly belongings have arrived at the other end.

Anonymous
Anonymous

I was asked to pay in full otherwise they would not come pick up so I did. when my goods arrived, 2 days before delivery they said they needed to add extra charges for difficult access (this was not previously discussed and to this day I still don’t know the basis of calculation). Again I had to settle the extra fees in full before delivery could take place. They said it’s their “company policy”.

Get an answer from our members and Allied Pickfords representatives