Allied Pickfords

Allied Pickfords (page 2 of 24)

ACT, NSW, NT, etc...
Listing monitored by Allied Moving Services

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Excellent customer service

Household furniture removal from Dunsborough to Perth. Allied were helpful and efficient throughout the booking process and provided a competitive quote. Removalists were on time for both pick up and delivery of furniture items. Excellent care and attention taken when packing and unpacking. Would highly recommend.

Chris
ChrisAlbany

Brilliant. Very helpful and friendly service.

Moved from 4 bedroom farm into two bedroom town house 25km away. Lots of stuff all picked up and delivered on same day.
Great effort. Thanks guys for making it so painless.

KJM
KJMNortheast, VIC

Excellent movers and packing staff both pre-pack and delivery. Office staff support left a lot to be desired.

Great friendly packing and removal staff. Efficient, tidy and very polite and easy to deal with. Top notch.
However after an initial, perfectly understandable human error on Allied office staff behalf the follow up discussions and subsequent written correspondence was unacceptable. It would have caused a lot less stress and last minute booking of other service providers, by me, if the staff member had been open and transparent in the first place.

Find out how Allied Pickfords compares to other Furniture Removalists

Use another company, as customer service is not in Allied's Vocab.

I have been trying to move 2 x cases from Hong Kong to Surfers Paradise, and the Allied Team in Hw were amazing, the local Brisbane Team are a disaster for trying to obtain information on why the are continually delayed, and when they are likely to be delivered. They are either:
- Never available
- Unable to give a delivery date
- Too busy on the phones to take a call, or call back
- Don't know who there supervisor or MD is to escalate concerns.
- The Richlands Operations Manager doesn't even have the courtesy to offer to call back

Merlo
MerloPerth, WA

Very Poor Service

Moved interstate. Sydney to Perth. 1.5 containers. Half of our stuff arrived the 2nd half arrived 12days later. The essentials box arrived with the 2nd load. We could not assemble any furniture without the nuts & bolts in the essentials box. During this period we had to sleep on the floor. Worse still our car that was promised to arrive on the 6th Jan 21, only arrived in the middle of January. This entire service was poor even though we paid extra for this period. We did not get our good on time.

Dianne
DianneSouth East Queensland, QLD

It did go wrong and then they fixed it! Happy Days

3 bed house move. I packed, Allied were to load into a container, store it for 2 weeks then deliver. Arrived late. Apologies all round. Job done eventually. Delivery awesome.

Marcelo K.
Marcelo K.

Run from this guys... If you don't, put insurance or you will regret.

I moved everything in my 4 bedroom apartment from Mackay to Perth. They were suppose to collect my car at a certain day but they delayed 1 week.
However, the big problem is that I didn't buy the insurance.
So many damaged things. The washing machine, I will have to buy a new one.
Boots, hats all smashed. Doll house broken.
They packed shoes with clean clothes without protection.
Dirty service.
I couldn't set the bed because most of the screw wasn't there and we had to buy.
Anyways, very poor care of our things.

Gunjan S.
Gunjan S.North-West & West coast, TAS

Amazing!

We used Allied to move our 3 bedroom house from Hobart to Devonport. Were very efficient, accommodating and kind. Jarrod went out of his way to make sure we were settled in. Will surely use them again!

Sue S.
Sue S.Sydney, NSW

Greats two boys -really hard workers

Across the street with heavy items and the boys worked from start to finished. Very positive and friendly with no complaints when working in 34c heat and climbing 50-60 stairs all day long. Thanks boys and great job

Don't take out insurance with Allied Pickford

Hi Marek,
I am sorry to hear about your experience. I would like to investigate this, can you please send me through your job details to customerservice@alliedpickfords.com.au and we will review this.

Marek
Marek

Terrible

Hi Andrew,

Andrew
Andrew

Thanks. It's already under investigation.

jrmGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Boxes missing, poor communication, over priced, bad choice

Hi Jrm,

jrm

No response from this email. That about sums it up. And no desire on their end to rectify the issue after follow up calls.

Phillip R.
Phillip R.

Great service from pick up to off load

We had to move our four bedroom house from Alice Springs to Darwin at very last minute. Called other removal companies who didn’t bother to follow up after arranging a quote. Allied was very proactive and that won them the job. They provided cartons and tape and were happy to accommodate some last minute additions to the load. We got it picked up and delivered safely all in 7 days. Outstanding job from both crews and they made the move to Darwin a lot more manageable

Hi Phillip,
Thanks for the feedback, we are glad the move went well and hope you are enjoying Darwin.

Starbuck
StarbuckPerth, WA

Great service but issue with using plastic wrapping sheets

Hi Starbuck,
Glad to hear the move went well and I am sorry to hear about this issue with the plastic wrap. I have passed this onto the team for review.

Disappointed- customer service was ok but poor logistics and damage to our property - do not use them

Hi Nick,

Nick Cassimaty
Nick Cassimaty

I’ve sent two email to your email account -customerservice@alliedpickfords.com.au - and want a call back this week before I go to the ombudsman for resolution

Darren
DarrenFar North Queensland, QLD

Excellent removalists

Cairns to Melbourne, 4 bedroom house and tools. Went exactly as per the plan. Very good. The only thing I would like to say, is the numbered stickers applied to every item moved are hard to get off. They rip and leave bits behind on your furniture. My suggestion would be to use a plastic type sticker, less prone to tearing and hopefully easier removal.

Hi Darren,
Glad to hear your move went well. Sorry to hear you had issues with the stickers, I have notified the team on this one.

Vicki
VickiIllawarra, NSW

A less than ideal experience.

Hi Vicki,
I am sorry to hear about the issues with your move. I trust this has all been resolved now, if not please feel free to email your job details to customerservice@alliedpickfords.com.au and we will review this.

kevin l.
kevin l.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent 5 star service from quote to pickup to delivery!

Hi Kevin,
Thanks for the feedback, glad to hear it all went well and will be sure to pass this onto the teams involved.

Suzy
Suzy Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Superb. The gold standard for movers.

Hi Suzy,
Thanks for the feedback! Will make sure Adam and the team sees this and hope you settle in well at your new home.

Ben W.
Ben W.

Never Use this company ever

Hi Ben,

Aeriella B.Perth, WA

Disgrace. Held our goods to ransom to pay a bill they cannot show / justify. Paid and still won't deliver or answer why!

Moved good from LA to Perth. Local agents are ignoring our requests. Our shipment is 3 months late and they want to charge me for storage for their own delays caused. they use threatening agents offshore and hold goods even when they can't substantiate fake costs. Avoid at all costs. Our quote also started $2k less than final invoice and hats when we brought less stuff. Absolute disgrace.

Hi Aeriella,
I am sorry to hear about the additional charges with your move. I would like to investigate this, can you please send me through your job details to customerservice@alliedpickfords.com.au and we will review this.

Aeriella B.

is there a number I can call you direct on?

It went without a hitch!

Allied P.Allied Moving Services

Thanks for the feedback Merek and Nina. Glad to hear your move went well and hope you enjoy Coffs Harbour.

Punctual and efficient

2 bed home, interstate move. 4 guys in 2 trucks rocked up to the minute they set the day before. 90 minutes later, they left. We were in no way ready for them, but they ripped through the place helping us finish packing, item logging, and loading up before we knew what was happening.
Delivery of our stuff was once again to the minute. 2 guys were fantastic unloading and were more than happy putting boxes and loose items in they're different rooms around the house. Everything arrived in the condition they left, and every item that wasn't in a box was individually wrapped in a padded blanket, including a push bike. 10/10 for service, and the 6 guys that were involved were friendly and easy going.

Hi Greg.
Glad to hear your interstate move went smooth. We hope you settle in well at your new home.

Relocation from Cranbrook to Mundijong

Allied P.Allied Moving Services

Thanks for the review Peter! Glad to hear your move went well

Chris And Deb
Chris And DebSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service plus

We moved a 4x2 from Perth WA to a highrise apartment on the Gold Coast. From the initial enquiry to the delivery the whole experience was amazing. Special thanks to our Moving Services Consultant who was all over every detail, was prompt in responding to our enquiries and a complete pleasure to deal with

Allied P.Allied Moving Services

Thanks for the feedback Chris and Deb! Hope you are enjoying the new apartment on the Gold Coast.