ACT, NSW, NT, etc...

• Timeliness

Robyn
RobynSouthwest, VIC

Big move interstate!

They moved my whole 3 bedroom home and 8x4 pool table in one container! Juggled and wriggled to get it to all fit in! Could have been happier with the results. Weren’t the cheapest but quality service

Great experience

Moved from Adelaide to Melbourne recently. Both Loading and unloading really helpful, attentive, punctual and careful at both ends. Have used them for 2 moves now and would highly recommend.

Good Service

Collected in Vic then Moved eight cardboard boxes 30kg each from Vic to Qld on time with good contact to collect on suitable day and time and received without any damage

Great guys

2 bedroom unit. Long distance. Yes. The guys who packed my stuff up were very professional and good at their job. Polite all the time. They were early to collect

Mel HahnGreat Southern, WA

Don't bother, massive disappointment both times we have used this company.

Trevor
Trevor Alice Springs, NT

Fantastic

Three bedroom unit packed and moved from Alice Springs to Bendigo - July 2021 - fantastic professional service. Very well priced and the removalists worked incredible hard. Could not fault the entire process.

TLK
TLK

Most painful international move ever

Hi TLK,
We are sorry to hear about your recent experience with Allied.
As I am unable to find you in our system, can you please email your details over to customerservice@alliedpickfords.com.au so we can investigate this further.

On time and efficient delivery.

The furniture was collected from Elanora on Monday 12 July, stored in container and delivered to Pimpama Friday 16 July on time at 8.00am. Moved from 4 bedroom two story house to 4 bedroom townhouse but most furniture kept downstairs plus we had packed all the “small” stuff. Team collecting were outstanding, Team delivering tended to leave cartons in easiest place but maybe our problem for not being more specific on labelling and some cartons repackaged in new double cartons with no labelling.
Good job all round.
Really nice Guys in both Teams.

Hi Paul,
Thank you for the great feedback. We are glad your move went smoothly.

FrustratedFar North Queensland, QLD

The careful movers; not even close

Hi Frustrated,

Frustrated

I’m not sure if this comment is meant to cast doubt on the validity of my claims.. I’m very much in the system, I’ve spoken to everyone across the state! What details do you need sent through?

Never again

Absolutely disorganised. Very poor service, zero customer service.
Apart for the "doers", who seemed to be nice, all the managers and customer care people were absolutely useless. Even worse, they did not deliver what was expected (for example: utilities connection disconnection, valt unpack) and we paid for!
To be avoided like the plague.

Hi Paolo M,

RG Melbourne
RG MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Estimated dates mean nothing - avoid

I was quoted 10-12 weeks for a small home move from Melbourne to UK. The team that collected the goods were great but communication has been extremely limited from my contact at allied. It will now be 8.5 weeks before my shipment even leaves Melbourne. Who knows what further delays are ahead. I have no confidence in this company. I would not recommend.

Hi RG Melbourne,
We are sorry to hear about your delayed shipment.

Amazing Company! Highly recommend!

Allied Pickfords made moving houses the most relaxing and stress free experience for my family and I. The workers went far and beyond. They didn't say no to anything I asked them to do. They were willing to help in anyway. Very friendly staff. Amazing team. I will definitely use them again!

Hi Stephanie,
Thank you for the great review. Great to hear everything went well.

kylie_mul
kylie_mulNorthern Region, NSW

Professional and hassle free move

Moved 2 bedroom apartment to a 3 bed home- Sydney to Tamworth. Service was very professional from start to end. I wouldn’t move with anyone else! The boys packed up my kitchen and everything arrived safe and sound. I would recommend them to anyone who wants a hassle free move that ensures the utmost care for your belongings.

Hi Kylie_mul,
Thank you for the positive feedback. We hope you are enjoying your new home in Tamworth.

Angela
AngelaNortheast, VIC

Moving made easy

Moved 4br home to country Wodonga. Very well coordinated from beginning. All arrived on time and safely. Would recommend them for your move. Good communication Made shifting a lot less stressful.

Hi Angela,
Thank you for the great feedback. We are glad to hear the move went well and hope you are enjoying Wodonga.

Andrew C.South Australia

Is there an option for 0 stars?

Allied P.Allied Moving Services

I am sorry to hear about your experience. I would like to investigate this, can you please send me through your job details to customerservice@alliedpickfords.com.au and we will review this?

Andrew C.

I'm not sure there's any point given your National Operations manager, Tony Donellan, has fobbed me off.