ACT, NSW, NT, etc...

• Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Cato
CatoCanberra

Careless and poor allocation of resources.

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction

Hi Cato,
We are sorry to hear about your recent experience.
As I cannot find you in our system, can you please email your details over to customerservice@alliedpickfords.com.au so we can investigate this.

Starbuck
StarbuckPerth, WA

Great service but issue with using plastic wrapping sheets

Hi Starbuck,
Glad to hear the move went well and I am sorry to hear about this issue with the plastic wrap. I have passed this onto the team for review.

Vicki
VickiIllawarra, NSW

A less than ideal experience.

Hi Vicki,
I am sorry to hear about the issues with your move. I trust this has all been resolved now, if not please feel free to email your job details to customerservice@alliedpickfords.com.au and we will review this.

Perth to Port Hedland

Our move was from Perth to Port Hedland.
3x2 house to a 2x1.
The move happened on time. I did feel once I signed the contract that the 'ask any questions' communication, friendliness stopped.
One of our draws had a leg snap off and it was just placed in the room, obviously they knew it broke because I found the leg in the draw, it would of been nice to be told about it. Other than that nothing else was broken.

Allied P.Allied Moving Services

Hi Rach, I'm sorry your move didn't live up to expectations. We pride ourselves on high customer service and satisfaction, so I have passed this feedback onto the teams involved.

williebros
williebrosDarling Downs, QLD

Check Delivery Invoice

Move involved 2 bedroom unit from Coolangatta to Toowoomba in November 2018. Items were lost or misplaced and other items damaged. Management adamant they had not lost my goods! Foolishly on my part, I signed delivery docket without counting the cartons. It was a most disappointing experience for someone in their late seventies.

buzz
buzzLaunceston, TAS

My Marshall amp came with. Boot hole in it

Office LocationQLD, Cairns
Sagar K
Sagar KSydney, NSW

Good decent service

I had to move interstate from qld to nsw and selected allied as suggested by friends
Good packers but would love if they categorise and name inventory properly like wat items in box
I would use them again but will be little prepared next time good customer service throughout really liked the way they followed up

Office LocationNSW, Sydney
Allied P.Allied Moving Services

Hello Sagar, thank you for the feedback, good luck with your new home.
Regards Allied Pickfords.

Not happy with communication

Delivery staff were very organised and friendly.
However let down by office staff communication. After 9 phone calls including a call to central management, I had my boxes collected 1 month after delivery.

Office LocationWA, Perth

Hello Maia.
Thank you for providing feedback in regards to your move. We wish you and the family the best in your new home.
Regards Allied Pickfords .

Individuals make the difference

Move from 3 bedroom house to apartment from WA to NSW. Local staff who did the actual move in Bunbury WA were fantastic, great phone manner, professional, arrived on time, took care when removing goods, friendly and personable.

WA staff in charge of organising the process less so. Careless in listening to messages. Not clear in instructions. Casual phone manner not appropriate for a company.

NSW staff on the unpacking end arrived on time, did the job required. Manner was not as pleasant, introducing yourself is important as is politeness.

No qualms with the job itself, all items arrived as promised. Conducting oneself in a professional, courteous and kindly manner would take it to the next level. Bunbury staff should feel proud.

Office LocationWA, Bunbury
Allied P.Allied Moving Services

Hello YLS, thank you for the detailed feedback regarding your move. We wish you the best in your new home in NSW. Regards Allied Pickfords.

Mixed Feelings

Office LocationSA, Adelaide
Allied P.Allied Moving Services

Hello Jude, thanks for the detailed feedback regarding your move. We appreciate you alerting us to your experience. We invite you to submit your concerns via email to customerservice@alliedpickfords.com.au. Regards Allied Pickfords.

Joseph Van Loggerenberg
Joseph Van LoggerenbergTin Can Bay

My last move

Very disorganised compared to previous moves... still looking for cutlery... it wasn't sorted with kitchen stuff etc.... not sure if i'm happy with the way my stuff were organised.... sorry

Allied P.Allied Moving Services

Hi Joseph could you please advise details of your shipment , name , move from and to and forward to myself James Dickson @ james.dickson@alliedpickfords.com.au soI can follow through on your comments

Victoria C
Victoria CGold Coast

Small hiccups but overall happy with service

Office LocationQLD, Mackay
Allied P.Allied Moving Services

Dear Victoria, on behalf of our team we thank you for your sharing your positive experience and feedback with Allied Pickfords. We wish you and your family the very best at your new place in Gold Coast. Regards Allied Pickfords.

Did what we asked with little hassle

Moved 20km, completed in a timely manner with minimal damage to items. Ensure that you are aware of insurance policy!

March 2nd 2015 Update:
Easy to deal with and packers worked in a timely manner. Unpacked was completed with minimal hassle. Packers were polite and careful.

Allied P.Allied Moving Services

Dear Jana, on behalf of our team we thank you for your kind words and sharing your positive experience with Allied Pickfords. We wish you and your family the very best at your new place of residence.
With sincere regards, Allied Pickfords

Your company is the one to provide a spacial treatment to the customers not you are a special person

Mbo
MboNorthern Region, NSW

Ok but overpriced

After previous bad experiences I wanted to go with a big name company. They were friendly and helpful but the cost of their insurance is exorbitant. We didn't take the insurance as our contents policy covered a certain amount and we just hoped the container didn't burn down. The men who did the actual moving were good and very can-do, but they managed to break our outdoor table by packing it incorrectly.
In the actual move they were very good, nothing was too hard
Managed to break our outdoor table, insurance is a ridiculous cost.