Allied Pickfords

Allied Pickfords (page 4 of 26)

ACT, NSW, NT, etc...

3.8

• ACT

Very Happy With Small Move From Latrobe TAS Back to Mainland

It was a small move, just 8 or 9 cartons which I delivered to the depot myself. One went to Melbourne, the rest to Bundaberg, QLD. I was in no hurry to receive the goods, but they were delivered in a timely fashion and arrived fine - with a courtesy call a day ahead at both destinations.
Really have to commend the young lady at the depot in Latrobe for her very helpful and professional advice and service. Well done!
And, naturally, the rest of the team for getting my goods delivered safely and at a reasonable cost...
I will have no hesitation using Allied Pickfords in the future.

Hi Kim,
Thank you for the feedback. We wish you all the best for your future back on the mainland.

PARESH CHAWDA

PARESH CHAWDASouth East Queensland, QLD

Helpful, Understanding & Cost Effective

I booked in Allied Pickfords to move my 3 bedrooms home. The quote team followed up and carried it out on time. They gave me multiple choices to ensure it suited my budget. The moving and packing team were professional and were very helpful. They also helped in dismantling a few furniture items and repacking it for me. My stuff arrived on time even though it was an interstate move. They unpacked and helped me set up few stuff. Time management from their side was excellent and handling was carried out with care factor. Overall an excellent choice for moving interstate in a cost-effective way. Highly recommendable if you are worried about cost. I did my research and they came out the cheapest with promised services.

Hi Paresh,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It is great to heard that your move went well. All the best for your new home.

David and Dominie Purins

David and Dominie PurinsWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

A good start to our Sea Change

Allied Pickfords delivered all the way from remembering our names to ensuring our furniture was safe and damage free. Our move was from a 4 bedroom house in the NT to our beloved 'Old Queenslander' on the Fraser Coast. We had 200 boxes as well as furniture all lovingly collected over 30 years of marriage. From quote to delivery and empty box collection Allied Pickfords excelled, solid wood furniture and delicate paintings and statuary were all treated with respect and care. All steps were explained and all dates adhered to by courteous packers and removalists. Thank-you Allied Pickfords you made a very stressful time so much easier.

Hi David and Dominie,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We hope you are now settled at your new home in Fraser Coast.

Terrible Communication

BarryO

BarryONorthern Region, NSW

• NSW

Always perfect hassle free service

They moved the contents of a three bedroom home approx 600 kilometres.

They were on time for pick up and delivery.

Everything arrived in perfect condition.

They make the whole process hassle free.

This is not the first time I have used Allieds and would recommend them to anyone.

Hi Barry,
Thanks for the feedback. Happy to hear about your hassle free move. We wish you all the best for the future.

Don't use them

Don't use themPerth, WA

Excellent service

We recently used Allied Pickfords for our short move from North Fremantle to South Fremantle. The guy's arrived on time and were very careful with our belongings, all soft furnishings were wrapped in plastic to avoid getting dirty and other items were wrapped in blankets to protect them. We've moved several times and this was the best service yet. Would highly recommend them and will definitely use them again. Well done Roy and Andy who moved us. Thanks S & M B

Hi,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us with a review. It is great to heard that your move to South Fremantle went well. All the best for your new home.

No stress

I moved a portion of my house from WA to NSW, boxing up my personal belongings myself.
Allied Pickfords guys came on the day and at the time agreed and loaded my stuff into a shared container. They were fast, methodical and careful.
In NSW the devastating fires were very close to us the day my gear was due to be delivered and there was no problem (or added cost) postponing delivery for a week.
I would absolutely use them again

Hi Liz,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad to hear that you are happy and settled into your new home in NSW. All the best for the future.

• ACT

My negative experience

J Park

J ParkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect job!

I've moved from Perth to Melbourne recently, and Allied Pickfords was extremely helpful. The salesperson kindly offered a very affordable solution, and the moving staff were right on time and really professional in moving all my stuff with extreme care. I see some negative comments about how their packing service was of poor quality, but I don't think any company could handle the packing to the customer's full satisfaction anyway. So I packed all up myself. What I particularly liked about Allied Pickfords was that they brought my expensive workstation in one piece.
I'd recommend Allied Pickfords highly and I will call them up again next time I have to move elsewhere.

Hi J Park,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review on your recent move to Melbourne. Best of luck for your new home.

2000.magSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst move ever

Zoe

ZoeAustralian Capital Territory

Couldn't have gone more smoothly

Removalist crew were prompt, professional, happy to work around our 2yro trying to 'help'
3 bedroom house, packing taken care of.
Moved from Sydney to Canberra
Move started and finished on time both ends

Hi Zoe,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review on Product Review about your recent move from Sydney to Canberra. Good luck for your new home in Canberra.

Friederike E.

Friederike E.Sydney, NSW

The careful...thieves. Items stolen, 6 months delay, bad communication

MRS G

MRS GFar North Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend

Ive received 5 quotes before Allied, and prices were through the roof without inspecting the property. After a recommendation from a friend I gave Allied a call ( ask for Alan). The service was friendly and professional. Being it my first big move to another state, I was nervous and unsure. Alan reassured me confidence that everything was going to be ok.
On the day of the big move, the ladys were friendly and professional and the guys were like machines, everything was fast and systematic with care.
The time it took was exactly as they said it would to deliver. Would I use them again for my next move?? Yes!!! Definitely
Thanks Allied crew

Hi Mrs G,
Thanks for taking the time to tell us about your experience! Best of luck for your new home.

Craig Hodgson

Craig HodgsonCentral Queensland, QLD

Relocation

Fantastic service received from both the Mackay and Sunshine Coast depots in our Victoria relocation. All household effects arrived safely and on time. A big thank you to all involved in our move and I will certainly recommend Allied Pickford's to family and friends who are looking at shipping household goods or other belongings within Australia.

Hi Craig,
It is great to hear that you are safely arrived in your new home. Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review and good luck for your new home!

phil_C

phil_CCentral Queensland, QLD

Awesome experience! Hassle free.

We moved approx 3 bedroom house from Hunter Valley NSW to Mackay QLD. All employees were professional, thoughtful and done an excellent job. Not a mark on the house walls, everything arrived just as it had left NSW. Could not believe that our furniture actually arrived 2 days early. Best removalists I have dealt with

Hi Phil,
Congratulations on your move from Hunter Valley to Mackay. All the best for your new home and thanks for leaving us a review.

Jeni RNortheast, VIC

Famtastic Service at a Great Price

We moved from our three bedroom rental in Wodonga to our brand new four bedroom home in Yackandandah and everything worked as clockwork. The guys from the Wodonga office arrived on time, they used two trucks and two teams to move all our belongings in one day.
The whole team did a fantastic job moving our belongings to our new home and the quote was extremely competitive. We happily endorse Allied Pickfords as professional, friendly and extremely helpful.

Hi Jeni,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review - we love hearing about the experiences of our customer. All the best for your new home in Yackandandah.

Jeni R

You are most welcome. I always believe in giving praise where it is due. (P.S. Sorry about the silly typo in the heading! I tried fixing it up but there is no edit feature that I can see.)
Cheers
Jeni

Joenellyn L.

Joenellyn L.Illawarra, NSW

Highly recommend Allied Pickfords

I moved from Perth, WA to rural NSW in August 2019. The service team packed up a 4x2 bedroom house with heaps of kitchen appliances, sporting equipment, tools, etc. They were all very efficient, thorough and careful of moving and packing my furnitures. It was a hassle free move on my part. They packed, stored, and delivered. I cannot fault their service. I highly recommend Allied Pickfords.

Rahmanul R.Northern Region, NSW

Very bad service

Around 6 months back, we moved from Melbourne to Tamworth. We used Allied Pickfords' service for moving our furniture. We were supposed to get them in two weeks but it got extented to 3 weeks. When we got our stuff, we noticed the following things:
1. One leg of our coffee table was broken
2. Two big plastic boxes where broken
3. Big scratches on the side of oven and fridge
4. Broken shoerack
5. Ripped sofa cover in one side
We are never gonna take their service again.

• VIC

International move - incompetent, adding mysterious additional fees just 2 days before my scheduled delivery date

• +6

Their carelessness, your risk

Was not all bad. Some of the moving blokes seemed like nice people and the timeliness was good. But our stuff was damaged on a recent move from VIC to QLD - smashed glass pane on a cabinet and ripped wicker, stuff that had survived 3 moves previously, including a Bass Strait crossing. We insured a few items individually, but not the ones that were damaged. With AP knowing this, when we complained, they simply referred us to their insurance company. Will never use this crowd again.