ACT, NSW, NT, etc...

• Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

TLK
TLK

Most painful international move ever

Job Satisfaction

On time and efficient delivery.

The furniture was collected from Elanora on Monday 12 July, stored in container and delivered to Pimpama Friday 16 July on time at 8.00am. Moved from 4 bedroom two story house to 4 bedroom townhouse but most furniture kept downstairs plus we had packed all the “small” stuff. Team collecting were outstanding, Team delivering tended to leave cartons in easiest place but maybe our problem for not being more specific on labelling and some cartons repackaged in new double cartons with no labelling.
Good job all round.
Really nice Guys in both Teams.

Frustrated
FrustratedFar North Queensland, QLD

The careful movers; not even close

Never again

Absolutely disorganised. Very poor service, zero customer service.
Apart for the "doers", who seemed to be nice, all the managers and customer care people were absolutely useless. Even worse, they did not deliver what was expected (for example: utilities connection disconnection, valt unpack) and we paid for!
To be avoided like the plague.

RG Melbourne
RG MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Estimated dates mean nothing - avoid

I was quoted 10-12 weeks for a small home move from Melbourne to UK. The team that collected the goods were great but communication has been extremely limited from my contact at allied. It will now be 8.5 weeks before my shipment even leaves Melbourne. Who knows what further delays are ahead. I have no confidence in this company. I would not recommend.

Job Satisfaction

Amazing Company! Highly recommend!

Allied Pickfords made moving houses the most relaxing and stress free experience for my family and I. The workers went far and beyond. They didn't say no to anything I asked them to do. They were willing to help in anyway. Very friendly staff. Amazing team. I will definitely use them again!

kylie_mul
kylie_mulNorthern Region, NSW

Professional and hassle free move

Moved 2 bedroom apartment to a 3 bed home- Sydney to Tamworth. Service was very professional from start to end. I wouldn’t move with anyone else! The boys packed up my kitchen and everything arrived safe and sound. I would recommend them to anyone who wants a hassle free move that ensures the utmost care for your belongings.

Angela
AngelaNortheast, VIC

Moving made easy

Moved 4br home to country Wodonga. Very well coordinated from beginning. All arrived on time and safely. Would recommend them for your move. Good communication Made shifting a lot less stressful.

Andrew C.South Australia

Is there an option for 0 stars?

Allied P.Allied Moving Services

I am sorry to hear about your experience. I would like to investigate this, can you please send me through your job details to customerservice@alliedpickfords.com.au and we will review this?

Andrew C.

I'm not sure there's any point given your National Operations manager, Tony Donellan, has fobbed me off.

Ben
BenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic experience

Had a relocation interstate from Melbourne to Adelaide. Had issues with the storage facility I was to have my belongings held at in Adelaide. Allied sorted my short term storage in no time and subsequent delivery to my home in Adelaide, assisted in unpacking valuables and helped checking that everything was as it should be. Would recommend for anyone moving interstate

Carolann
Carolann

Amazing service!

Our Town house -4 bedroom move was from Qld to Vic.
From the quoting to the packing to delivering to the storage in Melbourne- Allied Pickfords have been amazing.
Professional & Friendly staff including admin staff. Made the journey an easy one for us.

Amanda
AmandaCentral Queensland, QLD

Fantastic bunch of guys!

We moved from a 2 bed apartment on the second floor to a 2 bed 2 story townhouse, 5/10mins down the road. They started around 7:30am and were finished by around 4, i think it was ( i had a bit of stuff!) I packed everything, they moved it all. Nothing was too much trouble, they were always smiling and having a joke, comfortable to be around. Anything I hadn’t finished, they sorted, no problems! They were gentle and cared. Highly recommend. Thank you for your hard work guys!!

Allied P.Allied Moving Services

Thanks for the review Amanda! Glad to hear it went well.

Hasslefree interstate move

Move from Gold Coast to Melbourne. 3 bedroom house. Very timely and great teamwork. Needed my plants out of container on arrival in Melbourne. It was taken care of immediately.
Car was organised for shipment through Allied and hasslefree.
Highly recommend Alled Pickford.

Allied P.Allied Moving Services

Hi Maryse, glad to hear your move from the Gold Coast went smoothly!

Maryse
Maryse

Cheers

Cato
CatoCanberra

Careless and poor allocation of resources.

Hi Cato,
We are sorry to hear about your recent experience.
As I cannot find you in our system, can you please email your details over to customerservice@alliedpickfords.com.au so we can investigate this.

Di and Wayne
Di and Wayne South East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous

We moved a 4 bedroom house and a grand piano. It all had to be stored for a few days too. Everything ran smoothly. The team were great from start to finish. We would highly recommend Allied.

Hi Di and Wayne,
Thanks for the feedback, we are glad everything ran smoothly.