ACT, NSW, NT, etc...

3.8

Anth v

Anth v

• SA

Fast, efficient, reliable, no issues with adelaide to darwin move

Relocation from adelaide to darwin, 1 bedroom. The move was on the day and arrived earlier than expected which was great, and this occured for our situation with the team contacting us beforehand. From sales to uplift and drop off no complaints. No damages and took great care of our items ranging from bulky, heavy, small and fragile items. Communications was great. Allied may charge that little bit more but you get the service. This delivery was funalising our move, our first move was with transcorp, and that was a huge mistake. Will always go with allied in future

Boopberry

BoopberryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Staff have Fantastic Attitudes- Helpful and professional and worked late to make my move perfect.

Cairns to Adelaide the staff M and K went above and beyond. Movers were professional and careful and respectful. Value for money I highly recommend them. Thank you M and K

move Devport to Wynyard

move went ok but after checking I was some items missing, they were distinctive so they were noticed I have asked several times but they still say nothing was found in the container, all my boxes have been opened and check these items were not found

Brooke

BrookeNorth Queensland, QLD

Absolutely Woeful!

• +1

Hi Brooke,
I am sorry to hear about this experience. So I can investigate, can you please send me through your job details to customerservice@alliedpickfords.com.au and we will review this.

Mandy M.

Mandy M.Central Queensland, QLD

Amazing service!

We had 4 weeks to move our home and the team were amazing from start to finish. They made the whole process easy on us and the team ensured we had all the support we needed. Would absolutely recommend them.

Hi Mandy,
Happy to hear your move went well and you found the experience easy. Hope you enjoy your new home.

Fantastic service!

We had a large 4 bedroom house set over 3 levels- we moved to a 6 bedroom house set over 2 levels. It was a substantial move and the service we received from this team was exemplary! They were on time- so polite- moved quickly and efficiently and took great care of our belongings. Nothing was too much trouble for these hardworking gentlemen and they helped make our move a pleasant experience- thank you!

Hi Cantale,
Thanks for the review, we are glad to hear your move went well and trust you will settle in well at your new home.

• ACT

Local move an 'easy' nightmare

The move was considered by the removalists 'easy'. It was a 2-bed house move without stairs locally in a distance less than 5km. Allied Pickfords selected a very small truck which, of course, made the move slower (with two loads). Also, the team was very slow. For three people, I would believe the move could be done in maximum of 3 hours, but it took 5 hours. The staff was using the phone, walking slowly, knowing that I was paying per hour. Also, they did not wrap the furniture and white goods while transporting from the truck to my new home. I would not recommend this company to anyone. It is sad as a big and known company like this could be so unprofessional.

Hi Dick,
I am sorry to hear about your local move experience. So I can investigate, can you please send me through your job details to customerservice@alliedpickfords.com.au and we will review this.

Greg M.

Greg M.South East Queensland, QLD

Seamless from start to finish

Couldn’t fault the professionalism and performance of everyone involved, very friendly and knowledgeable ! They moved
Everything out of one townhouse, took it interstate and delivered it on time. I highly recommend them !

Hi Greg,
Thanks for the review, glad to hear your interstate move went well and hope you are enjoying your new home.

Unimpressed Customer

Unimpressed CustomerGoldfields, WA

Very unprofessional

Hi,
I am sorry to hear about your moving experience from Kalgoorlie. So I can investigate, can you please send me through your job details to customerservice@alliedpickfords.com.au and we will review this.

Find out how Allied Pickfords compares to other Furniture Removalists

Great and timely service!

I’m really happy for choosing Allied Pickfords for my little move (few boxes & a luggage) from Sydney to Airlie Beach. Everything arrived on promised dates and in a good condition. Also great communication received from both Mackay and Sydney branches. Will certainly recommend this company!

Hi Tanya,
Great to hear about your move to Airlie Beach. Hope you have settled into your new home.

Best moving experience ever

Hi Luke,
Thanks for the review, I am very happy to hear the move went well and was worry free. We hope you enjoy your new home in the suburbs.

Cathy and Sean

Cathy and SeanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Removalists

We moved from a four bedroom home in Brisbane to Toowoomba. The removal team were friendly and very professional and took great care of our belongings. Would highly recommend Allied Pickfords.

Hi Cathy and Sean,
Thank you for the review and glad to hear the move went well!

MickyDee

MickyDeeNew South Wales

They are ‘caring’ and ‘careful’ movers indeed

Three bedroom house into two bedroom apartment.
Darwin to Sydney in May 2020, then unexpectedly again in July Sydney to Newcastle.
The team rebooked without hassle at comparative rates with no fuss.
The service, communication and administration were well coordinated in a crazy Covid time, thank you team!

Hi MickyDee,
This time certainly has been crazy but I'm glad your move went smoothly and hope you are enjoying your new apartment in Sydney.

Jan

Jan Far North Queensland, QLD

Professional & Outstanding Service

Moved from Cairns, Qld to Golden Grove S.A. From two bedroom Apartment to small house. From the first phone call to finish Allied service was flawless. The three guys who packed & took away our items thank you for your quick, careful & professional attitude.
Allied kept us updated with phone calls throughout the entire process from pick up to delivery.
The delivery guys were also very pleasant, funny, professional & on time.
Many thanks to all the staff involved..
Our first removal company & we have no hesitation in recommending Allied Pickfords.

Hi Jan,
I am glad to hear the move to Golden Grove was flawless and that you choose Allied for your first experience with a professional removal company. Hope you have settled well into your new home.

Jackie Mc

Jackie McSouthwest, VIC

Professional and reliable. Worth every cent.

Moved large 2 br unit from Seaford to Bellarine Peninsula. Researched several quotes but was very impressed with the professionalism and attention to detail by Allied Pickfords. Annette and Trent in the office were so helpful and always available for questions. Clare was an absolute magician in packing up my place professionally and setting it up in the new location. Eddie and the guys (Go Pies!) also did a great job and nothing was too much trouble. Professional and reliable. The other quotes, even cheaper ones, just did not cut it. 2 days and packed up, moved, set up. Worth every cent.

Hi Jackie Mc,
Thanks for the review, I am happy to hear it all went well and hope you have settled into your new home.

Paul White

Paul WhiteSydney, NSW

Great removalists service from start to finish

2 bedroom apartment move from Brisbane to Sydney. We found all the staff involved (booking staff and removalists in Brisbane and Sydney) extremely polite, efficient and helpful. The move was completed on time and was good value for a great service. We highly recommend Allied Pickfords and will definitely use their services again.

My house is tiny, but I have all the large furniture. The liftup or moving into another small home were done perfections. Nothing damaged. Moved with care. Work on time.

Avoid at all costs!

Pip

PipSydney, NSW

Stress free move

I'd like to give a big rave to Allied Pickfords who moved us in Pyrmont. They made the whole experience stress free. The men were pleasant, polite and worked incredibly hard. All our belongings were packed and moved with care so that nothing was damaged or broken. Access of our new apartment was a bit tricky but this did not phase them, they problem solved when needed and their attitude was always pleasant. I would highly recommend them.

Elle

ElleSydney, NSW

Expensive, but not careful – damaged and lost items