4.9

98% · 640%

Willow
WillowGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sensational service!

Every now and then I simply have to go out of my way to give a review for a true performance of service to the people. Allpro provides that and more. Arti is an absolute champion to deal with, did a fantastic job and saved us money while going above and beyond. I'll be telling everyone about these guys, highly recommend!
Katie
Katie3 posts

Great service - awesome results - without breaking the budget

I first met Ari when I needed a Vacate clean for a leased Apt. I couldn't believe how good the carpets came up for the new owner!!! I have been living in my current Apt for eight months - when I moved in there were a few stains on the carpets - and I have decided I will would treat myself - and oh my god - I will wish I am had have done it sooner - the carpets came up so much better than I expected. It was almost as good as having a massage - Thanks Ari :))
Rahul
RahulSydney, NSW

Cleaning job was performed pretty well

Carpet was cleaned quick well and was quick as well. I was moving out of the apartment and didn't got any issues with the agent. Would highly recommend them for carpet cleaning!!
Matt
Matt

Carpet Cleaning

We used Allpro to clean the carpets when we moved out of our unit. They did a fantastic professional job. Knowledgeable, friendly and prompt service, I can certainly recommend Allpro
ToriP
ToriP

Carpet Steam Cleaning Melbourne

We rang Allpro Cleaning Service as we where moving out of our rental property and needed to provide the Real estate agent with a receipt for our Carpet Steam Cleaning. The 2 guys that came out did a good job at a very reasonable price. Happily recommend to all.
JohnyT
JohnyT

Vacate carpet cleaning

Fantastic and professional carpet steam cleaning service. Very friendly and reliable service. I recommend to anyone who is vacating their rental property. Also very easily to deal with and very organised service.
Hassan B.
Hassan B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very professional

Polite staff, prompt cleaning. They come on time and started, the carpet is neat clean.
Talya
TalyaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Great service!

Carpet cleaned thoroughly.
Cleaner was very professional and friendly.
Quoted a fair price and was charged the quoted price once job was done, no hidden fees/costs.
Will be using all pro again.
Emma
EmmaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good carpet clean

They are on consistently on time, efficient, inexpensive and easy to deal with . A good Job done with pleasant banter. Used twice and always reliable. Give them a go go .
Boris
BorisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy with Alpro

We are customers for probably 10 years, mainly windows cleaning.
They are always on time, very easy to work with and they definitively do good quality work. I would recommend them sincerely
Noreen Rogers
Noreen RogersGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Window cleaning

We thoroughly recommend Allpro for cleaning window services. We have been very happy with the friendly efficient service. They do a great job .We wouldnt think of using anyone else.
PKuna
PKunaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Carpet Steam Cleaning

Allpro Cleaning Service arrived on time as promised. the guys where very friendly and would l would happily recommend them to anyone looking for Carpet Steam Cleaning or Upholstery Cleaning Company.
Virginia W.
Virginia W.

Great job, friendly

Very friendly and good job.
Came the day I phoned.
Seemed efficient. Probably took 24 hrs to dry properly as still smelled wet. Nice to have someone local to call on
Esther
EstherGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Friendly and helpful workers

Would have given 5 stars if some parts of the carpet didn't take more than 24 hours to dry up. Too much water on some areas. I had to clean up quite a bit of dirt left on the ceramic floor near the door.
Lou
Lou

Allpro Cleaning Service

We copped a broken hose in the laundry on a Saturday morning and it spilled out on to our capets so we called Allpro Cleaning Service as we had their magnet on our fridge. 2 of their guys came out within the hour and extracted all the excess water then steam cleaned our carpet with a lovely smelling deodoriser which was a bonus. Prices was also more than fair. Very Happy to reccomend their service.
Jacki L
Jacki LGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

End of lease carpet clean

We had our carpets steam cleaned as per our rental agreement. The job provided was very satisfactory and the staff was on time also provided us with a receipt on the day so we could hand it to the agent. Thanks Allpro Cleaning Service.
Carpet Cleaning Services

Find out how Allpro Cleaning Service Melbourne compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

Busymumma
BusymummaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Carpet Cleaning

Carpets came up looking nice and rejuvenated thanks to Allpro Cleaning Service, very hard to keep them clean when you have kids and pets but the guys did a great job.
Sam
SamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Allpro Cleaning Service

We rang Allpro Cleaning Service to help us with the end of lease carpet steam cleaning as we where moving out of our 2 story 4 bedroom home in Wantirna. Very happy at the quality of service provided by the 2 guys that came out to do the job. Answered the phone first time and provided us with a receipt on completion of work plus the estate agent was very happy with the result. Cheers guys thanks a bunch.
Keltane
Keltane

Sparkling Clean Windows

Allpro have been our regular window cleaners at our home in Camberwell since 2002 and we could not be happier with the results plus they are easy to book and alway on time.
Nicko
Nicko

Attention to detail

Very happy with the service provided by Allpro Cleaning Service took their time and paid attention to all the stains on our carpet. Good communication over the phone and arrived on time.
Patpat
PatpatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Fair Incentive

Good and quick

Reasonable price and good service. Coming on time, easy to place booking. All staff very friendly. Time can be flexible. Carpal quite clean, unfortunately there was not quite sunny day to dry carpet
Happy here at Hawthorn
Happy here at HawthornGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great work. Attention to detail

Great work on cleaning our carpets and furniture. All look brand new. Our chairs and couch are in great need of a clean and what great job Allpro did. We will be using them again and recommend them to others
GKala19
GKala19Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Carpet Steam Cleaning

We needed the carpet of our office space in Prahran steam cleaned for our end of lease clean, these guys did a more than satisfactory job and very professional. Happy to recommend Allpro Cleaning Service.
Neutron1243
Neutron1243Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Windows Look Great

Windows of our home came up looking like new. Allpro came and and cleaned our windows inside and out upstairs and down stairs plus all of our fly screens. What a difference clean windows make.
PeterK2004
PeterK2004Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy Days

Allpro Cleaning Service steam cleaned our 5 seater couch as it gets pretty grotty with all the kids jumping all over it, Amazed at the final result. Will not hesitate to use your service again.