Alltech Phone Repairs

Alltech Phone Repairs (page 2 of 2)

Dodgy company and a pain to deal with. Worst ever online experience

Paul

Paul

Shocking

Is 1 star is the lowest i can go? Really would like to go lower..
i HAVE to deal with this company through work BUT if i could go somewhere else i would be there in a heartbeat.
i ran this morning for an update and waited 15mins on hold. thought i would leave it and try later. so by mid afternoon i rang again and now have been on hold again for 30mins.
thats 45mins of my life im not getting back.

Iphone 6 plus glass replacement

These guys have no return policy, I accidently ordered the wrong glass for my Iphone 6 plus and sent it back with instructions to send a 6 plus digitizer and I will pay the extra. They said we haven't received it which is crap it was sent registered post and I lost the tracking number. Don't buy from this company they are absolutely useless.

Avoid At All Costs

This place does not know the meaning of service or repair. 3 times I have had to take my phone there and guess what...still not fixed. Not going back there ever again. They say they will call or text when phone is ready to be picked up but they don't. Quite simply, there service and repairs is crap. As I said....AVOID AT ALL COSTS....especially going by others reviews too.

Average

After experiencing some trouble getting my phone repaired, and spending time contacting the store, the store owner directly contacted me arranging for a free replacement screen upon hearing about the struggles I experienced.

Absolute garbage, do not deserve to be in business..

Just try and call them...Had a Samsung android brought from dick smith fail...screen freeze. returned to dick smith, had it replaced after just over a week old. Had the same problem with the replacement. These lying mongrels told me it was water damaged...rubbish totally impossible unless they were selling water damaged phones. They will not answer their phones. Sit on hold for literally hours and then get hung up on... I'm going in to see them myself on behalf of my 18 yr old daughter. either way this will not be a good out come for them...It will cost them a refund if they are smart...a lot more if they are not !

Stonecold68

Stonecold68Adelaide

So far Not so good!

Quoted $360 for job a week before I took it in then changed to $379! Still not ready after week & half, told a week! Sydney repair centre $300 flat same job! Samsung investigating.

Don't trust their workmanship or warranty

Sent to their Stepney SA store an iPad to repair broken screen. On return noticed screen did not sit flush and touchpad did not work properly. Returned it and they said there was a crack under the glass and that I must have dropped it again. Well, it hadn't even been used since picking it up! Their workmanship is poor, they blame the customer and don't honour their warranty. Go elsewhere even if it may cost a bit more.

Stay Away

Sent phone to get screen replaced came back within a week.
Once I got it the phone would not power on, so sent it back they said the PCB board is damaged Alltech technicians fault
this was February 3 months.

Now mid May I still have nothing.

Won't reply to emails.

I when I call they give me no information.

Very bad service and screw your device even more.

Not very competent repairers

Samsung note3

Dala very helpful , even though my query about trying to recover a lost file could not be resolved,, Dala helped to update my phone & advise on other useful applications to use to help back up my phone. Thank you.

Vic

VicAdelaide

Very Very Very Bad Service

Great, Quick And Reliable Service, Highly Recommended

Fixed my phone while I waited and put my phone back in to a warranty state. Thank you so much Alltech team! :)

Terrible service that does more damage to your device than what you took it in for.

Phuole

PhuoleAU

Dear Alltech Phone Repairs

Walter

WalterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Alltech/Digimob Mobile Phone Repair - a tale of multiple failures with a happy conclusion

Shamira Rochford

Shamira RochfordAdelaide

Fast, professional service

My husband's iphone had not been charging properly, then just went dead. I took it in to Alltech on Payneham Rd Stepney (They are also known as Digimob) on Saturday 13th Sept at 1pm. left it with the receptionist for a 24 hr free quote. They rang on Monday morning to say what was wrong and gave the price of $95 to repair and replace parts. It was ready by 5pm on Tuesday. I received a detailed list of what was done and a 6 month warranty on parts and repairs. I'm very happy with the service and have already recommended them to others.