Alltech Phone Repairs

Alltech Phone Repairs (page 2 of 3)

1.7

• Job Satisfaction

2 day postage, quality parts, tracking

nothing wrong with the several orders i have made from this website, my go to for iPhone parts, as i have my own repair business. very good company and great to deal with.

Beware Of This Company!!! Scam!!! Scam!!! Scam!!!

Beware of this company!!! Scam!!! Scam!!! Scam!!!

Ordered OBDII sensor, did not receive it, unable to track the parcel through their website

This company trades under several names and have multiple websites

www.alltech.com.au - ABN 44 834 410 345
www.zealande.com - ABN 44 834 410 345

According to ABN lookup entity name is [name removed] who runs the businesses.

Rodney

RodneyAdelaide, South Australia

Repair was fine - but cannot guarantee the time frame that they promise. Most hopeless customer serv

Gladysj

GladysjSYDNEY

The worst business and customer service ever received in Australia.

I am waiting for this thieves to refund my money.

It has been two weeks since I sent back the wrong remote control that I bought from them, they didn't replied when I requested a change of product, instead they asked me to send it back which I did and so far have not heard anything back from them by email or by phone. I have called on 1300 662 219 and never answer it.

I am just collecting evidence of this scam business which it seems has ripped off a lot of people already, not in
vain they have all those bad reviews and they can count on with another one from me.

Robyn

RobynPerth

Beware. Do not use this Company.

I had a bad experience with this company. Buyer beware! Purchased camera bag online for $34.95. Was sent bag advertised for $13.95. After many emails and phonecalls, finally got a response and was told to return item for refund of purchase and postage.
Six weeks later, still no refund. No response to emails. Does not answer the 1300 number.

No service - cant even return a query

I have attempted to contact Alltech, through there website (the phone number is not answered), i have sent 2 Customer Service Requests, not a single respone. THESE GUYS be aware may not be legit, they couldn't be.

sarah

sarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad customer service on faulty goods

Treehuggeres

TreehuggeresBrisbane

Dishonest! Dodgy! Don't Go There

Do not use Alltech. This company is one of the most horrid companies i have ever dealt with. They will lie to your face to get a sale but when you paid the postage for the product to be returned they will leave your emails & phone calls unanswered and when they finally answer the phone on the 30Th day, 2 days after your 28 day warranty has expired, so they say they don't have to pay me a refund or exchange for a faulty product. DISHONEST! DODGY! Save yourself some stress and stay away, warn your family and friends too.

w.HornAdelaide

Warranty repair of Samsung TAB A 10.1"

Friendly service, nice modern place and warranty repair was done right on time as promised and Samsung Sydney rang me as well. Very impressed with Digimob agency for Samsung repairs. 2nd time in 5 years I used Alltech/Digimob and both times received good professional service. Very happy and so is my grandson :-)

Mike G

Mike GSurrey Downs

Crap Service

Terrible service. We took our phone in to be repaired as the screen is lifting. The refused to fix it as they said the damage was caused by it being dropped (which it wasn't). Taking this issue further with Samsung themselves.

Void warranty claim.

Dodgy company and a pain to deal with. Worst ever online experience

Paul

Paul

Shocking

Is 1 star is the lowest i can go? Really would like to go lower..
i HAVE to deal with this company through work BUT if i could go somewhere else i would be there in a heartbeat.
i ran this morning for an update and waited 15mins on hold. thought i would leave it and try later. so by mid afternoon i rang again and now have been on hold again for 30mins.
thats 45mins of my life im not getting back.

Iphone 6 plus glass replacement

These guys have no return policy, I accidently ordered the wrong glass for my Iphone 6 plus and sent it back with instructions to send a 6 plus digitizer and I will pay the extra. They said we haven't received it which is crap it was sent registered post and I lost the tracking number. Don't buy from this company they are absolutely useless.

Andrew

Andrew

Avoid At All Costs

This place does not know the meaning of service or repair. 3 times I have had to take my phone there and guess what...still not fixed. Not going back there ever again. They say they will call or text when phone is ready to be picked up but they don't. Quite simply, there service and repairs is crap. As I said....AVOID AT ALL COSTS....especially going by others reviews too.

Average

After experiencing some trouble getting my phone repaired, and spending time contacting the store, the store owner directly contacted me arranging for a free replacement screen upon hearing about the struggles I experienced.

Absolute garbage, do not deserve to be in business..

Just try and call them...Had a Samsung android brought from dick smith fail...screen freeze. returned to dick smith, had it replaced after just over a week old. Had the same problem with the replacement. These lying mongrels told me it was water damaged...rubbish totally impossible unless they were selling water damaged phones. They will not answer their phones. Sit on hold for literally hours and then get hung up on... I'm going in to see them myself on behalf of my 18 yr old daughter. either way this will not be a good out come for them...It will cost them a refund if they are smart...a lot more if they are not !

Stonecold68

Stonecold68Adelaide

So far Not so good!

Quoted $360 for job a week before I took it in then changed to $379! Still not ready after week & half, told a week! Sydney repair centre $300 flat same job! Samsung investigating.

Don't trust their workmanship or warranty

Sent to their Stepney SA store an iPad to repair broken screen. On return noticed screen did not sit flush and touchpad did not work properly. Returned it and they said there was a crack under the glass and that I must have dropped it again. Well, it hadn't even been used since picking it up! Their workmanship is poor, they blame the customer and don't honour their warranty. Go elsewhere even if it may cost a bit more.

Stay Away

Sent phone to get screen replaced came back within a week.
Once I got it the phone would not power on, so sent it back they said the PCB board is damaged Alltech technicians fault
this was February 3 months.

Now mid May I still have nothing.

Won't reply to emails.

I when I call they give me no information.

Very bad service and screw your device even more.