Allure Bathrooms

Allure Bathrooms

3.6

33 reviews · Statistics

64% · 2112 · 36%

Return Claim MadeYes (0) · No (2)
Brand Manager for Allure Bathrooms? Claim your listing.
See the Best Bathroom Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jay9
Jay92 posts

Excellent Customer Service

Updated three bathrooms over three years ago. The service from the then Dandenong showroom was exceptional, a huge thanks to Ryan and fellow staff. Recently experienced a minor issue with some bathroom accessories and after making contact with Allure, a prompt response from their Mitcham showroom has resulted in the problem being resolved - thank you so much Cara and team, your diligence has been very much appreciated.
Kat
Kat

Awful customer service. Warranty coverage non existant

Purchased a stone top.
The top was cracked due to a cut made in manufacture which compromised its stability and durability.
When notifying the company, I was told warrantys dont cover defects unless spotted within 24 hours of collection. And they do not cover anything regarding durability. They were unable to tell me what their warrantys even included. Offered for us to purchase a lesser stone top. Show details
Erika A.
Erika A.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts

Good product

Products are good value, Mitcham display room set out well which helped with decision making. Staff were friendly. Had an incorrect item delivered, but staff were able to fix this as soon as I notified them of the issue.
preety
preetyVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible service and defected product

I bought a basin and vanity from them 2 months ago. The basin started discoloring after 40 days or so. I sent pictures to them and asked for a resolution. Instead of resolving it and confessing that it is a product defect they blamed me for using a product that might have caused the stain. Absolutely fake product, no ownership of their defected product and poor service.
Power
PowerMelb3 posts

Good product and great service

Purchased items to fit out 2 bathrooms and a powder room I was renovating, the staff at Mitcham store were more than helpful enough with the selection process, delivery was as stated and all items received in good condition and very competitively priced.

Although there was one issue regarding fitment of an item, they were more than happy to exchange the item for an alternative and ensure delivery was as quick as possible Show details

Allan
AllanSydney2 posts

Good product and customer service

Received my vanities very early for my new bathroom Reno's. When I went to install the basin didn't sit well on top of the stone. I Spoke to Stan from allure and had a replacement in 3 days.

Even though the purchase was 3 months ago they still resolved the issue immediately in a 2 minute phone conversation.

Very happy with this customer service and the final product. Will definitely deal with them again.

IanA
IanANSWIllawarra, NSW10 posts

Service is hopeless

Ordered a mirror $219 online on 4th Aug 2018.

Nothing received as at today. No confirmation or anything.

Contacted Allure bt emaol abd phone call and eventually get told today that they won't ship interstate ("because their couriers are rough handlers and break mirrors"). All they will do is refund.

So after waiting for 10 days no follow up from seller at all before I had to make contact. Now just a refund.

Terrible service. Never use this company again. They couldn't care less about the customer.

Vicky
Vicky

Great Experience

We can't thank Stan enough for his great customer service provided to us - Stan made our selection choice seem effortless - his advise was brilliant - everything he suggested fit into our bathroom beautifully - class service, class products - from beginning to the end he made us feel important. Stan went over and beyond with his customer service and I truly believe, as I have being in the Corporate Sector for a very long time, his qualities are a reflection of his true self. Thanks again Stan and Allure - we will defintely return and continue to recommend

Kim
KimVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Persoanlised EXCEPTIONAL Customer Service

A huge THANKS to Jo at Allure Bathrooms in Dandenong. She was fantastic with her knowledge of products, options and very much appreciated advise as we are trying to update our home to a modern look. Everything Jo and I discussed was put in writing promptly, phone calls followed up promptly and she was so friendly and understanding. I was recommended to Allure Dandenong by friends who had also purchased from them. If you are looking to update your bathrooms you MUST go and see Jo at Dandenong. She won't steer you in the wrong direction and you won't pay through the nose for your choice of quality products. Thanks again Jo and keep up the good work - you are a real asset to the store.

Lorna
LornaMelbourne

Great range to choose from

Thanks to Leanne who was very pleasant and professional. She was very informed about all the products and knew what would suit to our taste. To see the choices and be able to match all our needs from one place was very helpful. Had absolute confidence in the service we received from Leanne and other staff, they were happy and obliging.

Robyn
RobynVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

A big thank you to leanne it was a great experience dealing with her nothing was to much trouble getting me exactly what design I wanted at a great cost to me

So friendly & helpful and a big smile to greet me for the second time in store

Left feeling so haapy with my purchases

Mitcham store

Tony
Tony

Mitcham - Best store in Town

Soon as we walked in we knew we would have to buy from this store.

Lee-anne is very helpful and attentive and her customer service exceptional.

The store is brilliant, well lit and layed out and the prices quite reasonable.

I would recommend anybody to buy from this store and have Lee-anne look after you.

Kind Regards, Tony

Dominic C.
Dominic C.Balwyn

Great company and service

Hi my name is Dom from WDC Services Kitchen and bathroom Renovations I have been using Allure for some time and find their staff to be helpful and curtious and at the right price

Five stars

Werner E
Werner E

Great company

Very impressed by the size and quality of the showroom in Mitcham. Extensive displays. Particularly impressed with Michael who was courteous, attentive, and even personally delivered urgently required items on his day off to go to a funeral.

Carl
Carl

the best if the best

Hi all. I always find Allure bathrooms a pleasure to deal with. Their products are well priced but more importantly great quality. My Rep is Jenny at Mitcham. She is knowledge and always gives me excellent service. Keep up the great work.