Ally Fashion Online store

Ally Fashion Online store

See the Best Clothing in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Gone to Crap

The processing used to be very quick within reasonable time frame. Now It takes nearly over a week to have the order processed into shipment. and another few weeks to get shipped out. I have now waited nearly 3 week for delivery ,and this is the third time. So it appears that they have an issue. I receive clothing quicker from the UK<USA and China. I have been waiting for my delivery for three weeks,I just got an email only now explaining that two item were no longer available. What a disgrace.
That made my mind up. I will no longer be shopping with this online store,or instore.
customer service clearly is not priority .

Shipping times are ridiculous

I can’t comment on the customer service as I haven’t reached out to them but shipping is ridiculously slow and nowhere close to their estimated arrival date. Takes a week to even be dispatched. I won’t be buying online again which is a shame as my local store doesn’t stock the plus size range.

Terrible online services

Bought clothing online last weekend, no delivery status till now. Dropped them an email to enquire, no respond. Tried to call the HQ, the number apparently it is not available anymore. If I can choose again, I will not buy from them ever again. Finger crossed that I will be able to get my order "someday".

Absolutely disgusting!

I have been extremely disappointed with my experience with Ally fashion and quite frankly I wish I never ordered from the damn place. The customer service is poor (to put it nicely), and postage times are extremely longer than stated. Seeing a lot of people saying the same thing, don’t understand how this business managed to get everything so wrong. I will never order again and will never recommend or speak a nice word of the place.

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE.

Wondering if anyone can help, iv ordered a few things from the online ally store last week the 19th, it’s now been a week & I haven’t received any kind of shipping info or updates on my purchase. I have tried calling a numerous amount of times & everytime the line just rings an nobody answers...also tried emailing 5+ times with no response. Not sure what my next step is... if I can’t contact them an haven’t received my items or had any type of communication from them, what is my next move? Unacceptable if you ask me, what company does this to their customers without explanation? Won’t be shopping with them after this horrible experience

Terrible!

Ordered a jacket and top over 2 weeks ago and still have no confirmation email about it being sent! Have emailed and called numerous times and have got no where. It’s awful service I will never shop there again its money down the drain they are absolute thieves if I don’t receive my items. I don’t understand how they’re still in business.

Will never buy off them again

I ordered a dress and top on a Tuesday 04.06.2019, I did not receive any email with a tracking number so I called the head office a week later on the next Tuesday, I was told by a girl that I would just have to wait as the day before was a public holiday, she could not give me any info and hung up the phone. I then get an email on 18/06/2019 saying it is going to arrive on Tuesday the 25th June, this is 3 weeks from the day I bought the dress and top. I live in QLD and it is coming from NSW, this is absolutely appalling service and a longer wait than some EBay sites or overseas online stores that I use. I am absolutely disgusted and will be returning the items in store as soon as they arrive and never ever shopping again at Ally fashion.

Customer service doesn’t exist!

Their customer service phone line is non existent! They don’t answer their phones nor respond to emails! Do not bother shopping on their website. I recommend going into the store only.

Never write reviews but their communication and service is appalling

Placed an order over 2 weeks ago to be delivered to store ready for my birthday. Recieved no email that it had been dispatched, after 2 emails a few days later (no response after the first) they said it had been dispatched, again no email or tracking number to track progress. 2 weeks later i emailed them again yesterday and still no response, no idea where my order is next time ill take my money elsewhere, its a joke. If anyone does decide to order from here order over a month in advance maybe you'll get your order, advised family and friends against purchasing from ally.

UNACCEPTABLE.

Customer service do not respond to several attempts at communication regarding an order!
I wrote an email three times requesting information but to no avail.This was unacceptable and i will not buy again.

Unresponsive when orders are not received

I placed an order on 10th May from this supplier requesting to pic up from my local store, to save on postage and also because I thought it might get there sooner.

On 27th May I sent an email asking where my order was, as the tracking link they sent me, says that the item is untrackable with the last update being on 13th May.

They have not responded to my email, which I feel is very unprofessional, and needs to be addressed. I work in a professional environment where if I took longer than 24 hours to respond to a query its 3 strikes and your out.

The items I buy from this company are what you pay for, sometimes are great, sometimes not so great. I recommend the denim jeans, but not their cotton bodysuits (seethrough).

I take business with companies I purchase from very seriously, and if they are not performing up to scratch I will call them out on it for all to know.

Wowww

Well the process of the delivery was good and quick, but they didnt have one of the dresses i ordered in stock but instead of letting me know they just sent one of the dresses. Not even an email saying they will refund 3 days later afterpay fixed the money issues. I had also rung the head office of ally and someone said they will call me back about it... they didnt. Sent an email got an email back saying they have received my email. Still no information telling me that unfortunately they were out of stock. Just a very big lack of communication from head office. That being said shopping at an actual ally outlet is always a pleasent experience.

Sizing Slightly large
Product Appearance As advertised
The only reason i know they dont have stock is because when i called up my closest store they said that normally ally just refunds and never tells you which is absolute bullshit sorry

Not happy

Received an email saying ally gift cards now available on Afterpay, got one for my partner for mother’s day 6 days later the order is canceled, now I’m being told ally don’t do gift cards on afterpay to me that’s false advertisement not happy at all and the lady was of no help on the phone at all.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Would give zero stars if I could

After being an in store customer for years and being very happy with everything I decided that ordering online from Ally Fashion would be a good idea. Could not recommend less. Had a horrible experience trying to rectify the issue, customer service was appalling. One of the items I’d ordered had gone out of stock (no issue) after I’d placed my order and instead of contacting me or refunding the difference, they decided to replace it with a completely different item and hope for the best. When I contacted them via email the sales assistant suggested I keep the item and was the most lazy, incompetent person I’ve ever dealt with. I sent through the item receipt and emails which had the item codes on them and she then requested I type all the details out for her so that she wouldn’t have to (the item codes were all clear and visibly displayed on the invoice and in all images). So disappointed with the service and companies ethics as a whole. Will never shop with Ally again and will suggest to friends to avoid the company too.
Also had issues with shipping

Terrible customer service

Shopping online is easy but
If you make a mistake ordering or arent satisfied with you're products the staff will just ignore you
They also didnt give me a full refund after 1 of the items I had ordered wasnt available, again my questions were completly overlooked and ignored.
very very disappointed and wont be shopping at ally again!!!!! it is not the first time something has happened seems to be every single time I purchase
staff memeber that replied 0/10

Sizing True to size

lovely clothes

i purchased some dresses for my daughter. Great fit, very affordable and they arrived pretty quick in the post. Always a pleasure shopping on ally fashion my daughter loves the clothes.

Very disappointed

I bought some dresses from Ally fashion online.The quality of materials very bad and when I went to store, my dresses completely different with products at store.I'm very disappointed about Ally fashion.

Sizing Slightly small

Bad Quality!

I purchased 3 items online and all 3 shrunk in the wash. I followed all the correct care instructions and they shrunk to the point I cannot wear them. Contacted Ally Fashion and it has been deemed as not faulty and will not refund or exchange the items. Very disappointing as I now have 3 items that don’t fit me! Mind you they fit perfectly before I washed them.
My advice would be to purchase a size larger or you’ll just be wasting your money!

Bad Experience

Ensure if you purchase from this store that you do not need to return the item!! My advice would be to purchase from a reputable retailer that stocks good quality items and has a fair returns policy. NOT helpful at all and will never ever purchase from this brand again.

Never shop with this store online again!!

I purchased 2 kimonos online in black and white and they sent me 2 black so I emailed them about this and she said they will express post the white one out tomorrow so they sent me a label to return the other one what a pain as I’m busy but I went to return it , but 8 days later no item has arrived so I contacted them to ask for the tracking and they never even sent it so I asked them to give me a refund as I’m not happy and now I’m still waiting.
Will see how many times I will have to contact them to get my refund.
Won’t shop here again it’s not worth it .