Ally Fashion Online store

Ally Fashion Online store

See the Best Clothing in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Poor customer service

Ordered a kimono online. It came with holes in it.
I was given the option to post it back or go in-store to refund it, i live 20+ minutes away from the closest post office which is why I paid for postage, when I told them this, I recieved no response, I even messaged their fb account and recieved no response.
Pretty pathetic customer service.

Paula
Paula

Nobody has tried to contact me.... big lie

BreadloverMoruya

Really Poor Customer Service

I am extremely disappointed in my experience as a first time customer. I ordered a jumpsuit a little over a week before I needed it for an event, I had paid for it, even received a confirmation email. A couple days later I then received an another email telling me that they could no longer supply the product, even after I had paid and the website gave no indication they were low or out of stock. This all happened two weeks ago, they still have not responded to my emails and i only just received the refund of my money. My whole experience has been horrible, I would fully recommend to avoid at all costs!!

Breadlover

I already sent you an email, your team never bothered to respond. What makes this time any different?

Sammy

SammySydney, NSW

Good Shopping Experience

I did an online order last week from Ally Fashion and after i placed the order i read the reviews here and I freaked out. Everyone was complaining about delivery time and not receiving their order. But my order was delivered this morning. Happy with my shopping and happy with the fast delivery.

Toni D.

Toni D.Perth, WA

Still have not received order

Product Appearance Not as advertised

HORRIBLE

Ordered some clothes over 2 weeks ago, still havnt received them. Wouldn’t waste my time on this site again. I want ally fashion to reply to me as I’ve sent multiple emails and heard nothing back!

MRJ

MRJSydney, NSW

Horrible shedding jumper

The fast knits jumper is absolutely horrible don’t waste your time on it, it sheds everywhere all over my jeans and car and unravelled straight away even after I tried washing it, it still sheds everywhere just chucked it in the bin will never buy from ally fashion again so unimpressed by this.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Ally F.Ally Fashion

I love this online store

Never had any problems ordering from here and I have ordered from here many times. Very easy to return and love the clothing. Clothing is all good quality as well, making it safe to order from, unlike from other sites.

Saher

SaherSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rude and arrogant headoffice lady

Sent me an email sunday morning 22nd sept 2019 30% off online shopping tried ordering it wouldn't work went to the Pacific fair store a lovely staff member name Laura tried to help still wouldn't work and asked me to call the headoffice, just got off the phone and was basically told we had no issue reported so better luck next time super rude and arrogant no apology or any offer to rectify even I went to the store. Never will shop with them again.

KXW

KXWPerth, WA

Delivered to the wrong state - left it to me to organise redelivery - but came through in the end

Most of my online order got cancelled

Talk about destroying hopes, I had 4 out of 7 things cancelled and refunded due to no stock. What kind of e-commerce system is this? I was so looking forward to my items :(

sd82

sd82South East Queensland, QLD

This returns policy is archaic and money grabbing

Sizing True to size

Awful online store - very unreliable

I've now made 3 orders on the Ally online store. Every single order has just been a disappointment. Each time I have had an email about a week (!) after making the order to let me know that some/most of my items aren't available and have been refunded. My most recent order was for five items for a total of around $55. This afternoon I received an email telling me that three of my five items are out of stock and I will be refunded $36. This is ridiculous. Surely the basic concept of operating a shop is that the stock you are listing as being for sale does actually exist?! Awful.

Jayde. K

Jayde. KPerth, WA

Worst online store

25 days to deliver ... Never ordering from them again communication from company is also a joke... How on earth they are still in business is beyond me... I've heard so many bad stories!

Never shop in Ally online

It was easy to place the order and all. It was stated in the website that it would arrive in 5 business days but they took 10 days to even ship it. The customer service was very poor as well. When I called them, they said hi and hung up couple of times. I still havent received my order yet and this is my first and last shopping in ally. I am never buying from ally ever again.

Terrible experience

I have placed two online orders with Ally within the last month and I have to say, I will never place another. The first time I got refunded for an item because it wasn’t in stock and received the same message for my second order. Both items were actually the ones I was most excited about!
Well over a week for my items to get dispatched is also disappointing.

I will not be making another order with them.

Worst delivery time

Ally has the worst delivery time frame out of any online cloths store I have ever used. I order a dress on the 25 th August a Sunday and still yet to receive my order 9 days later. When I rung to enquire I was met with the response that it was shipped on the 29 th 4 days after my order was placed- And was told it won’t be delivered until the 5 th of September- nearly 11 days from when I first placed my order. I am in regional Victoria but have ordered clothing from many sites and never had it ever taken more than 5 days. I will never order from Ally again. So keep this in mind when placing an order ! Allow 11 days

Product Appearance As advertised

Took a week to even start processing my order

Just received an email saying I’ve been refunded as my order is out of stock a week after I ordered it. I could’ve gone to a store in that time and organised them. Terrible service and a waste of time. Also saying refund will be 5-7 days, won’t be bothering trying to buy from them again.

Laura L.

Laura L.Australian Capital Territory

Don’t order online

I ordered online and not all my items are here. I politely asked them if my order was still getting shipped or if I can get a refund. There was no answer from the email, and it was in fact sent to the right email. I then followed up with another email to allyinfo@allyfashion.com and NO response. I will be now calling there help service. do not recommend

Don’t buy online

Bought 3 plush coat online all extra small size, same design just different colors - blonde, brown and mink. Blonde coat fits fine. Brown coat way too big for an extra small. Mink coat wrong color. They sent a dusty pink coat in stead of mink ( light purple) coat. I went to two different ally stores to exchange and fixed the issue. Not convenient buying online having to wait almost 3 weeks for the goods all within Australia. I would not recommend buying Ally online.

Sizing Slightly large

Brittney

Brittney

Avoid

Ordered online a few times, but lately their service is terrible. It often takes up to 2 weeks for them to even process the order. Customer service take days to get back to you. I never receive shipping confirmation emails either, but get constantly spammed with other sale offers in my email daily. I literally get my orders from Boohoo (based in UK) quicker. I’m currently waiting for an order from Ally and can safely say this will be the last time I buy online from them. Sizing is also inconsistent.

Sizing Slightly small