Ally Fashion Physical store

Ally Fashion Physical store (page 2 of 17)

Teags

TeagsSouth East Queensland, QLD

It's great to have option of a few stores in my area

I'm lucky enough to live and work in suburbs with an Alley store! I wasn't as to find what I was looking for at one store, so I went to another close by and found exactly what I had pictured!

The store was well layed out, broken up into colours, which I liked. There was a big sale rack in the middle with really cheap prices!

The pkatsuit I got is gorgeous. I got lots of comments when I wore it!

The prices are reasonable! Much cheaper than boutique stores!

So I would recommend that if you can't quite find what you want at one Alley, make the trip to your next closest! You never know what could be there waiting for you!!!

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationKippa-Ring
Ally Fashion
Ally FashionAlly Fashion

Hi Teags, Thank you for the great review!
We are so happy you have had a great experience, our goal is stylish, affordable fashion! We love that you are getting compliments and are close to two stores!!

Ally Fashion xx <3

Storm

StormNorth Queensland, QLD

I couldn't recommend Allys new store you + all.

Store is easy to get around. 100% Satisifed with the range and products. Very good quality. Can't fault quality or staff in Townsville store. I have confidence trying on clothes again thanks to you + all

Emma L.

Emma L.Peel, WA

One happy customer

I love going to ally, they have so many cute clothes when I need something for a special occasion or just casually going out with friends or to the shops. My favourite piece of clothing would have to be playsuits o have so many and mainly all from ally! At affordable prices. Love love there designs and will be heading there again shortly for a new years eve outfit. The employees are always so lovely which just make the experience that extra special with getting help with sizing and there opinions on what would look best

Store LocationMandurah forum

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Ally Fashion Physical store compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Fashionable and great value for money!

I always shop in-store for the latest fashion trends and the clothes I buy never disappoint. There are these particular tops I bought two years ago and they still look as if they were brand new! The materials didn't stretch and the threads didn't come off. Affordable yet stylish! I keep buying here ever since and I recommend shopping around this time to get good bargains!

Sizing True to size

great products and helpful staff

each time you go into a store it is always clean and tidy, clothes laid out nicely and is easy to move around. The employees always great you with a smile and are happy to help when needed.

Shay

ShayWestern Australia

Super helpful staff, great prices and AMAZING clothing. I LOVE the new summer range!

Store is always well presented, amazing prices..staff are always helpful. Clothing is amazing quality. I've purchased a heap of times over the years! I recently purchased a linen dress and a lace kimono. Kimono looks super highend!!

Store LocationMandurah

Hannah

HannahMid North Coast, NSW

Good until you wash it

I bought a linen style bell sleeve ruffle dress from ally and it initially fit perfectly, was a great length and very comfortable. However after one wash the length of the dress shrunk significantly, despite following the washing instructions very carefully as this material does usually shrink slightly, but it never should have shrunk almost 10cm in length! Unfortunately it is now not wearable, I will not be shopping here again, clearly these clothes are made cheaply and not to last.

Store LocationPort Macquarie Ally
Ally Fashion
Ally FashionAlly Fashion

Hi Hannah, hope you are well and sincere apologies for the circumstances. If you could email us directly we would love to assist further? Our email is allyinfo@allyfashion.com and thank you in advance.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Great products!

The Ally fashion store is fantastic! Its spacious and had a variety of clothing from a wide range of sizes to a variety of clothing items. Quality is very high!

Store LocationThe store located in Ipswich, Riverlink shopping centre

Emmy

EmmyMid North Coast, NSW

Always has the most incredible clothes for every season and for every body shape and size, honestly is my go to shop

Ally stores are always easy to find stuff and walk around in, the products satisfy all my moods and the seasons, I’m extremely satisfied with the quality of the products

Store LocationCoffs Harbour, NSW, Park Beach Plaza

Hunni1

Hunni1South East Queensland, QLD

True to size

The store was neatly set out, I was satisfied with the quality of my garments and also the prices are amazing at ally fashion, Ally fashion always grabs the eye

Store LocationCapalaba Park

Watermalone

WatermaloneMid North Coast, NSW

Always satisfied with my purchases

Every time I shop at Ally I am pleased with the items I purchase. The clothes are comfortable and affordable and they always have a large variety of styles to pick from.

Ameena

AmeenaMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Amazing!

Everyone who worked their were absolutely amazing and so kind all the clothes their were coloured coded easy to find, I just can’t stop spending my money, amazing store 100% recommended

Alana O

Alana OSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pretty good at the moment

There have been some really cute affordable clothes in Ally lately.
I do struggle getting the size I need and would love to see click and collect back. Even if just at selected stores but otherwise it’s been pretty good.

Store LocationChermside

Fantastic material and affordable price!

Super easy.
There was lots of products available and in my price range, which was fantastic
The quality was also great - I live the feel of my purchase, it is super soft and easy to wear

Store LocationMarion

My daughter loved her Christmas gift

Ally had exactly what I was looking for, a last minute Christmas outfit for my daughter. I bought the frill hem skater skirt in red floral and she loved it.

Store LocationNorth Sydney

Kadiya

KadiyaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The dress I got was perfect sizing, make and comfortable.

The store is always clean and easy
So much to choose from in store and online
I loved the dress and wish they made it in other colours amazing dress

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationTea tree plaza
Tamara Alfred

Tamara AlfredGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I'm so suprised how beautiful their fashion is

I never thought to ever buy from Ally fashion. I thought it was one of those low quality stores and therefore thought their fashion would be the same. But accidently came across their fashion when I was looking for a jumpsuit online. Went to the store to try one thing and ended up buying 5 dresses under $153. Beautiful elegant designs. Designs I been looking for everywhere buy havent been able to find. Plus I have bought another 2 dresses online under $50 and waiting for them.

Store LocationParkmore

Fabulous clothes at fabulous prices

Ally Fashion is my daughter's favourite shop. It is very affordable with a great range to choose from for both my daughter and me - we love the great sales in store and online.

store service

extremely good service lovely ladies and not too pushy, helps you but doesn’t harass you and that’s the best!! the closures are extremely good quality and they are a cheap and reasonable price

Store Locationkawana

Peta D.

Peta D.South East Queensland, QLD

This store is amazing. One of my top favourites

The store is functionally set out with great products that I have never had any issues with. Their is always a great range of products in the store and great sales. I have always been satisfied with the products I have bought from the store.

Store LocationNorth lakes