Almay

3.6

Ros

RosMt Coolum, Qld

Terrible

This company refuses to respond to complaints. I purchased smart shade foundation (most horrid yellow colour) which I returned with a letter. Followed up with an email, and had no repsonse at all. Do not buy this if you want stisfaction. The products are OK but the consumer service is terrible.
    Good prices
    Not responsive to consumer complaints

Zanne77

Zanne77asked

I always bought Almay mascara in the colour Raisin, for green eyes. A lovely colour with a nice small brush. When I went to get a new one recently I found they had replaced it with another colour, chocolate quartz, which is basically a fancy name for boring brown. Also, it has a clunky big brush, which I hate. Can I still get the Raison colour with the smaller brush anywhere?

crazymuma

I wonder if maybe you could try ebay? Or maybe Google discontinued stock? It is annoying when a great product is discontinued. Good luck.

Rosemary overall

Rosemary overallasked

Does your liquid foundation contain dimethicone?

crazymuma

it does Rosemary, it is the third ingredient of many so it must be a main one.

• GTIN14: 00309972713018