Almay

3.6

J_xo

J_xoVIC

OK

A little while ago I purchased an Almay Foundation that I was VERY impressed with. I remembered the colour and bottle I had so I went to buy some more but ofcourse I checked the tester first. When I tried it on it was a completely different colour, and I noticed all the bottles looked like the tester. Was dissapointed cause I was wanting to purchase another bottle of the foundations because it's great for Acne. If it wasn't for this I would of given them 5 stars. They have great low cost products
    Hypo-allergenic products, low prices
    Change of colours, not replacing the discontinued products. Only available at Priceline (that I know of)

Popalee

Popalee

sdbenjamin

sdbenjamin

OK

The Almay pressed powder compact is a great size to carry in your handbag for touch-ups and to use the mirror too.You will ned to buy small square powder puffs or sponges to apply this product if you want to keep it in your handbag.
    Hypo-allergenic products.
    The Almay pressed powder compact did not come with a powder puff or sponge and I had to buy some seperately.

Beauty Product Brands

Find out how Almay compares to other Beauty Product Brands

Zanne77

Zanne77asked

I always bought Almay mascara in the colour Raisin, for green eyes. A lovely colour with a nice small brush. When I went to get a new one recently I found they had replaced it with another colour, chocolate quartz, which is basically a fancy name for boring brown. Also, it has a clunky big brush, which I hate. Can I still get the Raison colour with the smaller brush anywhere?

crazymuma

I wonder if maybe you could try ebay? Or maybe Google discontinued stock? It is annoying when a great product is discontinued. Good luck.

Rosemary overall

Rosemary overallasked

Does your liquid foundation contain dimethicone?

crazymuma

it does Rosemary, it is the third ingredient of many so it must be a main one.

• GTIN14: 00309972713018