Almay

3.6

Sydney

Sydneysydney

smart shade primer

love this silicone primer, lasts forever and evens out my skin. i wear it when i can't be bothered to wear foundation just to get rid of that redness. its pretty pricey but i think its worth it.

Bonnie

BonnieBrisbane

Almay TLC Foundation

I usually use Revlon Colorstay or Maybelline Superstay but the Almay TLC was on special so I thought that I would give it a try. It is great. The colour matches my skin perfectly and it is long lasting. It does not clog pores or cause breakouts. Truly worth a try.

crazymumaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Beautiful, great coverage without the breakouts.

After years of trying to find the right foundation that wouldn't clog pores or cause break outs I have finally found it.
    Great coverage without being to heavy, long lasting and doesn't cause break outs or leave skin feeling oily. Also has sunscreen.
    A little more expensive but not in comparision to the big brand.

Beauty Product Brands

Find out how Almay compares to other Beauty Product Brands

Zanne77

Zanne77asked

I always bought Almay mascara in the colour Raisin, for green eyes. A lovely colour with a nice small brush. When I went to get a new one recently I found they had replaced it with another colour, chocolate quartz, which is basically a fancy name for boring brown. Also, it has a clunky big brush, which I hate. Can I still get the Raison colour with the smaller brush anywhere?

crazymuma

I wonder if maybe you could try ebay? Or maybe Google discontinued stock? It is annoying when a great product is discontinued. Good luck.

Rosemary overall

Rosemary overallasked

Does your liquid foundation contain dimethicone?

crazymuma

it does Rosemary, it is the third ingredient of many so it must be a main one.

• GTIN14: 00309972713018